The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
What are your hobbies? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
What are your hobbies? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
What are your hobbies? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
What are your hobbies? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
What are your hobbies? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
What are your hobbies? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
What are your hobbies? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
What are your hobbies? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
What are your hobbies? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+9
ChimneyVator
Laughingcheese:)
IamThePlatypus
XXDarkxStarXX
Livyrosebud
tiggertine
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
13 posters

What are your hobbies?

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

What are your hobbies? Empty What are your hobbies?

Post by Roy42 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Everyone is unique when it comes to what they like, apart from, well, Phineas and Ferb, or no one would be here…

So what are your hobbies/likes/dislikes/favorite things? I've even found listing them to be an easy way to find a topic to talk about. (In the correct forum, of course)
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

What are your hobbies? Empty Re: What are your hobbies?

Post by BigNeerav Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 am

When I am not busy with "Phineas and Ferb", I follow the weather and invest in the stock market, biking, walking, hanging out and other stuff. I am a HUGE fan of "Star Wars", so aI like to watch the movies and play some of the games. I am a big fan of strategy type games, so if you like to play them also, I am always up for a challenge. Later!
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:58 am

One of my loves outside of Phineas and Ferb: trains and railways.

Yeah, I know, odd for a girl, but I don't care. I love old-fashioned steam engines especially. There's something about them, perhaps how mechanical they are, how you can see all the parts that work together if you look; and the steam, and whistles, and the sound of the wheels on the rails. It's all just awesome. Very Happy

I'm more into British rail than American rail, despite living in the US, because, as anybody knowledgeable in American railroad history could tell you, the story is pretty much one big tale of corruption, greed, and prejudice. Besides, the early American locomotives were downright ugly.

Some of my favorite little railways are the narrow gauges of Wales. The Ffestiniog, the rack railway at Snowdon, and especially the Talyllyn, which has a remarkable backstory behind it. Someday, I hope I can visit it.

Aside from railways, writing is another one of my hobbies, though no new fanfiction will come from me for awhile, I'm sure; I'm working on something else right now.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Ooh! I enjoy messing around on the computer, doing artsy stuff, stalking Doofy, watching cartoons of all sorts, and trying not to die. (So far, so good!) I also reallyreallyreally like cats. You have no idea how happy I am that they have cat emoticons here.

I'm also Founder and President Thing of the Doofy Fanclub on TV.com, and the Epilepsy Foundation.

YES! I've been proven wrong by the almighty administrator! That warrants celebration, doncha think? *dances*

Last edited by tiggertine on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong, tiggertine, you're not recreating it here.)
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 pm

My main intersets outside of Phineas and Ferb are reading and movies. I go to the library and the movie theater at least once a week (thank God my theater is cheap) and I actually am starting a collection of movie scripts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm

I've been collecting coins since the late nineties. I do a bit of reading and watching tv. I go online. I used to go bushwalking but not much since i've begun to look for work. I don't have any real 'hobbies' per se, but eeemeee mentioned trains and i do like trains and railways.
    XXDarkxStarXX

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by XXDarkxStarXX Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 am

Oh, boy... where do I start? When I'm not browsing the web for Phineas and Ferb related things...

- I am writing programs (in Java, Assembler, and Scheme) and perfecting them. Over the next year, I'll probably learn even more! Smile

- Drawing. I would major in art but... I don't want to be an art teacher for the rest of my life. *sighs*

- Writing a religious/sci-fi novel with my boyfriend. After two years of planning, we finally started working on it. It's going to be 40 chapters long (approximately 5,000 words per chapter).

- I'm always on the look out for new symphonic metal bands! Very Happy

- Searching the web for Repo! the Genetic Opera things... it's my other love! >_>
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Haha, well while not watching Phineas and Ferb, messing around on YouTube, or studying, I really enjoy playing my guitar. I love to write music and sing, though I must admit I'm really not very good at either. Besides that I also spend free time playing on my Wii or DS, or watching various Disney Afternoon cartoons that I can still find streaming online somewhere. Currently I'm searching for a job - but once I get one I might not have much of a life anymore. XD

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Welll i have many likes mainly phineas and ferb but i do like harry potter.Also when im not watching PaF im drawing picture of doofy or writing fanfics just about hiiiim!!!! Very Happy.I also love my wii and i love animal crossing game on that console (and on the ds).I also spend a enourmous amount of time on the internet.I have a dislike which i cannot control no matter how many mangos i devour i will always dislike twilight.. i am sorry but i will!!!!!
    Oh and i have a dream that one day i will have doofy...Muwahaaa!!!!!!!!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 am

Hooray, another follower in the anti-Twilight, or as I like to call us, the people who's brains actually work, movement!
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 am

Oh, I'm totally on board with that. My roommate OBSESSES over it, and I just don't understand. My friend Katie and I were going around today making our "Creepy Edward" face and talking about how he looks like a rapist... ha ha ha ha.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 am

What are your hobbies? ID_8D_by_EdwardCullenRapeFace

Aw, now how can you not love this face?

Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 pm

I am glad to serve people who dont like twilight as i find it pointless.What it really is is a winding silly love story and the author just tossed in vampires and werewolves for good measures.I mean they dont even suck HUMAN blood what sort of a vampire is that?.I dont deny that i like vampires and werewolves but in twilight i think they put the others to shame. Sad
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

As far as Twilight goes, I third'd Roy's and Laughingcheese's opinions.

When not waking up at 6:30 in the morning to catch a new episode on Disney XD (it primeres at 7:00am central time), I spend most of my time in Bible studies or hanging with the Jesusfreaks (that's a term of endearment). Yeah, I'm a dork, but I'm a cool dork! rabbit . Additonally, I'm a follower of TV Tropes, the Order of the Stick, Homestar Runner, Neil Ciceriga, The Nostalgia Critic (though he's a little too foul at times).... bascially, anything cool I can find on the Internet for free.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Wow your day starts early..........6:30 im still dreaming doofy dreams Very Happy
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 pm

ChimneyVator wrote:Additonally, I'm a follower of TV Tropes, the Order of the Stick, Homestar Runner, Neil Ciceriga, The Nostalgia Critic (though he's a little too foul at times).... bascially, anything cool I can find on the Internet for free.
    \
    Haha, I can agree with a lot of that.

Nice to see someone who likes Neil's other stuff, and not just the Potter Puppet Pals series (though I do love that as well)...he's got several other fantastic videos up that aren't nearly as popular. Cool
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 am

All right, guys, don't gang-beat me for this, but I don't hate Twilight.

Not saying I love it, either. I thought the books were fairly good reads, but I'm not and never have been "obsessed" in the slightest. I just read the things, thought, "Yeah, that was pretty good", and didn't bother watching the movie.

Plus, since when has a famous book been set in my home state? Of course I have to read it. Razz
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

eeemeee wrote:All right, guys, don't gang-beat me for this, but I don't hate Twilight.

Not saying I love it, either. I thought the books were fairly good reads, but I'm not and never have been "obsessed" in the slightest. I just read the things, thought, "Yeah, that was pretty good", and didn't bother watching the movie.

Plus, since when has a famous book been set in my home state? Of course I have to read it. Razz

So, basically, you're saying "I can live with it, I'm not inviting it to any birthday parties in the near future, and if it forces itself on me too much I'm so gonna kick it in the balls, but I can live with it, just as long as it agrees to scheduled visits."

Close, yes, no? As for the day starting early, well technically, I just don't ever really sleep.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm

You dont sleep?................. No AFFRAID!!!
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Not matter how much I sleep, I always feel exhausted. It's quite annoying.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Tig needs at least ten hours of sleep or she acts even more drunk than she already does most of the time. xD

Hehe, no gang-beating here. Though Twilight's not exactly my cup of tea, I don't have anything against those who do like the series anymore.....I mean, c'mon, it's just a book, the only reason it's getting so much hate is because it's so popular. 8D

...oh, and getting back on subject with other hobbies, I am a fan of Death Note....even though that's pretty much the only manga I read, it's just so good. And I might see L: Change the WorLd tonight. Cool
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 am

Everyone I know who watches anime keeps telling me to watch Death Note, but I never get around to it, I've only ever had real patience for Naruto, by which I mean I have patience for it, until the 100 filler episodes that existed before Shippuden.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:41 pm

DEATH NOTE!!!!!!! LIGHT APPPLES MEN/WOMEN PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:40 pm

*dies of enthusiasm overexposure*

...ahaha, was supposed to see L: Change the WorLd with friends yesterday, but for some horrible contrived reason my mum wouldn't let me. D: So I had fun proofreading my term paper instead.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri May 01, 2009 1:42 am

Sucks to be you people who are still confined by school, I mean at this point in your life it's just more of a second home to you, excluding the time at home that you sleep, you spend more time at the building. Anyone got any favorite subjects? Mine were always mathematics, I.T and performing arts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am