The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
YouTube! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+14
Dr. Coconut
PaFfanatic
phineasavatar1
ChatterBox
Agent P
Laughingcheese:)
ChimneyVator
Livyrosebud
IamThePlatypus
BigNeerav
eeemeee
Roy42
Hatchling
tiggertine
18 posters

YouTube!

tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

YouTube! - Page 4 Empty YouTube!

Post by tiggertine Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

YouTube is a wondrous, magical place.

Share any informative, funny, interesting, or just plain strange videos you happen to come across.

Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

YouTube! - Page 4 Empty Re: YouTube!

Post by Roy42 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely watch it when it's up.

That also reminds me of a cartoon experiment I'm working on. The concept is what goes on inside a locker during each period at a high school. Because of [arbitrary reason], that one locker brings to life the objects inside it when it's closed. Objects include things like a pencil case (don't even think about opening it!), a random paperclip, bubblegum (stuck for a few years), etc.

I say 'experiment', because the fact that I don't have the artistic talent to make it look good, nor do I have a cast of voices, let alone a talented one (apart from me, obviously) makes it more of an experiment to see if I can make something cool with Flash. If it turns out good, I might make more, but for not it's just an experiment.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

That idea sound awesome Roy! Really right now the thing I'm best at drawing is cats so I guess its a good thing my friend is taking over the animation. I would get June to do a voice but we have tried to get her to do a voice for something before & she just could not talk at all. To nervace I guess. I have done voices for a few kinda dumb videos on youtube before. So far my favorite voice I've done was the voice of the little girl who killed the Trix Rabbit. It was for a video of random stuff. My friend did most of the voices because her mom had me doing something else when she was making the video so I only did the girl that killed the Trix Rabbit. Heres a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PTvvrpnyJw&feature=channel_page Yeah I know it kinda stunk but we only had 1 week to make it. We live 12 hours apart & I was at her house for a week.
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 am

Ok, I looked at the video that you posted, Dr. Cocounut, and seriously, I had NO clue what was going on. It all seemed very jumbled and random........like a mish-mash of stuff. There was really no order to it, which did not really help. Also, some of the scenes were not very interesting, and I had to skip over them. After about a couple of minutes, I had to close the page, because I was starting to get a headache from trying to figure out what was going on the whole time. Now, where did I put that Tylenol?
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 am

It's probably right next to the brain bleach.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

Huh, I actually liked it. Very Happy

Random, yes, I found it amusing. (Maybe I have a weird sense of humor, but hey.) And the animation, while rough, was wayyyyy better than anything I could ever do. Especially that totem pole. Very Happy

Such violence, though. Razz Throughout that whole thing, I think we lost... a car full of people, a bottle of Coke, a dog, the Trix Rabbit... other random things... though I do love the song Bittersweet Symphony. And the money you can save by switching to Geico!

Oh, and Neerav-- the plot? Quite obviously, it's a dramatic epic that delves deep into the inner workings of the human consciousness, and attempts to explain the complexities of the soul. Duh. Razz
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

Thank you eeemeee! Ok so I want to say ITS SUPPOSE TO BE RANDOM! We came up with the ideas on the looooong car ride. She drove up here then I went back with her & flew back home after the week was over. During the car ride a interesting conversation came up about the random youtube stick figure videos & she said she wanted to make 1 herself. I told her I'd help. But sadly her mom had different plans for me so I did not get to help much. Maybe if I was better supervising then the video would have not stunk as bad as it did. It has very little views for a reason. I think she did ok on the Trix part but I was disapointed she did Trix yougert instead of the cereal & did not have the yougert showing long enough. Believe me if I was supervising it would have had to take about a month to get it the way I wanted it & we only had 1 week! Really people do not do weel under the presure of a time limit. Just watch Ultimate Cake Off & you will know what I mean by that. That show makes me pull my hair, scream, & a bunch of other stuff.
    For our video about Buzz, Buzzie, & the horses its going to be waaaay better! I have a friend who draws ALL the time & is very good at it doing the animation & stuff. More than 2 people doing voices too! YAY! Sorry its hard for me to get more than 2 people to work on something together but I have 3 friends who work great together & all exept 1 has a interest in art. She's playing the baby horse lol. Really if you hear voice you would know why I put her as a small part. One of the girls kind of does sound like a guy so we have her playing the father horse. We also have her playing the sister of the mother horse because we ran out of people to do voices. I'm voicing both Buzz & Buzzie. The person doing the animation is voicing the mother horse & the evil villan. We are still trying to work out who would voice other characters that come in sometimes on the show. Its very hard to do & I'm afraid I' going to have to bring in somebody that will cause things to go a little crazy. I have a few friends that does not get along with the person voicing the baby. Well pretty much most of my friends don't get along with her. Just the 2 that are already working with us do get along. A couple years ago on my 16th birthday party & invited my annoying friend & 1 of my very close friends who I've known ever since I was 3. The old friend kept on giving her nasty looks & whenever she (annoying friend) went on talking about dogs or something she (old friend) would give me this look saying please SHUT HER UP! So getting other people in to work on this is going to be very hard lol. Oh & also I wanted to see if voilet is better than indago but it probably is not but I wanted to try it anyways. Its brither but to pink for me.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 am

Hehe, I lol'd Dr. Coconut. Smile Like Eeemeee said, way better than anything I could ever do drawing-wise. (Plus I have NO idea how to use flash.) Lots of guns though...

Last edited by IamThePlatypus on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled Eeemeee)
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 am

How would you like to sit in a hot car driving down to California for 12 hours? Yeah lol we were hot & tired & had some strange obbsession with stuff dieing. Mainly me because I was not use to the hot California heat. I came up with the ideas homework eating the dog, little girl killing the Trix Rabbit, & the spinning toilet (don't ask why I have no idea myself). I helped with the Geico idea late 1 night when we thought we were done coming up with ideas. I was goofing around & I brought Perry to California with me & I forgot he was on the bed. I was trying to go to sleep & I told my friend that I can't sleep then I saw Perry's eyes & I'm like WHAT IS THAT!? Right before she turned on the lights I realized it was Perry. I felt releaved then I looked at his eyes again & said hmm if this was the Geico money I'd be looking for a net & wallet right now. Really catching that thing is the smart thing to do! Why bother saving it with Geico when its right there in front of you! My friend thought that I thought Perry was a stalker lol! I was really really tired & did not have enough sleep the last couple days & I was in a strange place so yeah I was a little jumpy! It was kind of funny now when I look back on it. I'm actually holding Perry right now. He just made his cute little noise!
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Wow I feel weird double posting but there was not a Quantom Boogaloo topic in the edisode discussion so I thought I'd put a very important link here. So from what I know some of my friends have told you if you have Verizon Fios sometimes you might get lucky & a episode of P&F will be on demand a week early. Well this time it was on 3 days early. Last night June discovered that Quantom Boogaloo was on demand & invited me & Perry over to watch it with her. It was awesome!!! Well I really don't want anybody to feel left out or anything so I searched youtube & found someone who has this episode on their channel. Heres a link https://www.youtube.com/user/HDDisney Also we told Tammy about this because she has Verizon Fios & she seemed very happy. There's a Doofenshmirtz song in this episode & she was fussing over it when it was over. She called & was like I sooooo have to put that song on youtube!!! So I know what your thinking but she has a new HD TV so I'm guessing it won't be as bad quality as when she recorded Impress My Professor.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Adult!Candace freaks me out. That is all.

Actually, everything about that episode scared me, but I suppose I can elaborate on that later. And that is all.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Dr. Coconut wrote:[color=indigo]There's a Doofenshmirtz song in this episode [/color

OM... WHALE~!! I must watch this... NOW. *clicks link to video*
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

Actually the link is to the guy who has the episode on his channel. It was in 3 parts so I thought just send you to his/her channel then you can take it from there. I'm to lazy to actually click on part 1 then give the link lol.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 am

...We need a thread for this. We seriously do. I'd make one, but since Roy likes them just so, I suppose we'd better wait...

Anyways, in my quest to understand spoken French better (I always lose points on the listening portions of the tests, and they're only getting harder), I found some French PaF promos on YouTube. I learned two things:

1. Disney Channel France has way cooler transition commercial thingys. Just look at these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5276hNJnBA&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WwlBe262M&feature=related

2. I can only understand about half of what they're saying. Mad "In February: Phineas and Ferb the something something every day at 18:00... something something something."

Curses.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 am

Your lucky because all I understood was Phineas & Ferb lol. (sorry just on Toontown & I have a hard time to transition into talking regular) Those were way better than what we get though! Why do they get the cool stuff?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am

I'll create a thread when:

a) The episode has officially aired (21 September, I believe?)

b) I have seen it

Which I won't be doing until a) has been fulfilled. Until then, try to restrain your comments on the episode in this or any other topics (read: any posts on it will be deleted)
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 am

I appreciate, Roy, that you will be protecting the spoiler-ness. I have already been spoiled on a couple of things for this will-be-awesome episode, but I, too, am waiting until it airs Monday night to watch it. (Should be up on YouTube on my channel sometime that night as well.) I'm glad to hear you will be protecting the spoiler-ness until then. Smile
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 pm

I saw that the actual episode (in three parts) posted yesterday afternoon, when I wanted to see the clips of the upcoming episode,"Quantum Boogaloo".

What I am not sure of is if Dan and Swampy (as well as Disney) has authorized the episode to be released BEFORE it officially airs on DisneyXD. I have no idea how the person in question (HDDisney) got hold of the upcoming episode BEFORE it airds, but if Dan, Swampy and Disney find out, he will be in pretty BIG trouble in terms of copyright issues, and maybe some other legal troubles, and may have his account terminated by YouTube, as a result.

I mean.......this is some pretty serious stuff here!

Last edited by BigNeerav on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

As said a few posts ago, the episode was released as a preview on Verizon On Demand Something-or-other-I'm-not-American-don't-know. Obviously the user has a DVR as Kirstie does, but I still agree that they likely had no right to release it to the mass public — Internet — before the release date.

Still, least I won't be at risk of seeing the episode, which is the advantage of my never looking at spoiler clips/pictures ever.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Roy42 wrote:As said a few posts ago, the episode was released as a preview on Verizon On Demand Something-or-other-I'm-not-American-don't-know. Obviously the user has a DVR as Kirstie does, but I still agree that they likely had no right to release it to the mass public — Internet — before the release date.
    Disney probably has an agreement with Verizon to preview episodes before they officailly air, so that is legitimate.

What is NOT legitimate (and legal) is the releasing of the episode BEFORE it is airs, which the person did. That can cause some pretty bad legal troubles from the likes of Disney, if they find out that someone posted the episode before it aired on Disney XD.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

eeemeee wrote:
    Anyways, in my quest to understand spoken French better (I always lose points on the listening portions of the tests, and they're only getting harder)...

Huh, I actually do best at the listening and reading portions of my Spanish tests, but horribly at the speaking parts. xD I CANNOT ROLL MY RS DANGIT. But I aberrate...

The Rubik's Cube promo was cool. 8D Upon finding a Spanish Disney Channel promo for Verano de Estrellas (the Summer of Stars thing) I found that I could translate most of it in my head, which made me quite happy. Fun fact: in Spain, the titular character of Sonny with a Chance is named Sunny instead.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

BigNeerav wrote:
    Roy42 wrote:As said a few posts ago, the episode was released as a preview on Verizon On Demand Something-or-other-I'm-not-American-don't-know. Obviously the user has a DVR as Kirstie does, but I still agree that they likely had no right to release it to the mass public — Internet — before the release date.
    Disney probably has an agreement with Verizon to preview episodes before they officailly air, so that is legitimate.

What is NOT legitimate (and legal) is the releasing of the episode BEFORE it is airs, which the person did. That can cause some pretty bad legal troubles from the likes of Disney, if they find out that someone posted the episode before it aired on Disney XD.

The On Demand thing sometimes allows you to watch whole episodes of certain shows (not previews, whole episodes). This is definitely legitimate, and probably the result of some agreement or another.

As for posting it to the Internet, I'd say the person probably had as much right to post it as ITP does. True, the episodes has not aired for us yet-- but then, I'm sure British fans watch ITP's videos when the episodes haven't aired in the UK. And (if I'm right here) On Demand stuff doesn't charge per episode, so it's not like the On Demand service is losing anymore business than the TV companies would be losing by people watching the already-aired ep on YouTube instead.

Curse you and your foreign-language-understanding ears, Tiggertine. Razz I find French is much easier to pronounce than to understand... the words all mush together! bounce
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Eeemeee:

The person in question "leaked" the episode before it airs on Disney XD here in the U.S. tommorow night. When ITP posts the episode on her YouTube page, it is usually AFTER the episode has aired on Disney XD, so therefore, it is more legitimate than posting it BEFORE an episode airs on Disney XD here in the US. Since the episode has already aired, its is therefore alright to make copies of and post on YouTube.

In this case, however the episode is being aired on a person's YouTube page BEFORE it airs on Disney XD, and that is where the problem lies, as both Roy and I mentioned in our previous posts.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am

BigNeerav wrote:Eeemeee:

The person in question "leaked" the episode before it airs on Disney XD here in the U.S. tommorow night. When ITP posts the episode on her YouTube page, it is usually AFTER the episode has aired on Disney XD, so therefore, it is more legitimate than posting it BEFORE an episode airs on Disney XD here in the US. Since the episode has already aired, its is therefore alright to make copies of and post on YouTube.

In this case, however the episode is being aired on a person's YouTube page BEFORE it airs on Disney XD, and that is where the problem lies, as both Roy and I mentioned in our previous posts.

Don't get me wrong-- I'm not saying ITP does anything at all bad. Shocked

All I'm saying is that, yes, while the episode hasn't yet aired on American Disney XD, I really don't see the different between Americans watching the episode once it has aired on On Demand, and people from other countries watching the episode once it's aired in America-- before it airs in their own countries.

I'm no expert on law... I could very well be wrong, but in my opinion, as long as the episode has legally aired somewhere-- On Demand included-- it can't be classified as "leaked." (Though technically, posting episodes on the Internet at any time often isn't okay with its makers, but Dan and Swampy don't seem to mind because they're awesome like that. Very Happy)
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 am

I wish I could agree with you eeemeee but the way I see it Verizon is some how able to get episodes on demand before they air & that might get them more custimers. If they are always put on youtube the day they arrive on demand then what's the point of even having them early? They might decide to just stop doing that so everyone looses. Plus when its put on youtube its there for anyone with internet access (Not including my school. They blocked youtube.) & when its on demand only the people who have Verizon or have friends with Verizon can see it a little early.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:54 pm

I do know someone who is a lawyer/fully versed in law. Despite it being Australian Law, I'm sure they'd know whether it would be technically legal/whatever.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

I am not sure when the new episodes of "Phineas and Ferb" air on Disney XD elewhere in the world, so I am only going to speak for the U.S.

As for what the person did.......most likely he had Verizon On Demand, used DVR to record the episode, and post it up on his YouTube page. As I said before, Verizon and Disney must have some sort of contract benefits both of them by allowing Verizon customers to get the new episodes of "Phineas and Ferb" earlier than everyone else. The question now is to whether not only did the said person violate copyright/piracy laws of Disney by posting it up before it will airs. My guess is that Dan, Swampy (and Disney) would see this as a violation and would take the appropriate actions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:04 pm