The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Vanessa EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Vanessa EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Vanessa EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Vanessa EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Vanessa EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Vanessa EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Vanessa EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Vanessa EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Vanessa EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+7
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Laughingcheese:)
tiggertine
BigNeerav
Roy42
XXDarkxStarXX
eeemeee
11 posters

Vanessa

eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Vanessa Empty Vanessa

Post by eeemeee Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am

ADMIN ALTERATION:

Vanessa Doofenshmirtz is the daughter of the divorced Heinz and Charlene Doofenshmirtz, a possible contribution to her goth lifestyle. While she loves both of her parents, as well as Johnny, she still finds it irritating when she cannot prove to her mother that the head of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated is evil, oddly enough the evidence all disappears at the last second. Occasionally Vanessa does help out with her father's schemes when he has custody of her for the weekend, however more often than not it is to assist her busting of the man.

Share your thoughts on this character.

I has something to say about her, which is this: she is NOT that hot.

No, just kidding; well, not kidding that she's not hot, but what I actually wanted to say was did anybody else notice that Vanessa switched phones? I was watching some old episodes, and realized that in "I Scream, You Scream" she had a gray flip phone that looks like Phineas's or Candace's, but in "Hail Doofania" she has a black and red slider phone.[
    Anonymous

Vanessa Empty Re: Vanessa

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Vanessa is a good character imo. I would elaborate but i'm not good with elaborating. However in the interests of making this post readworthy i shall attempt to. I like how she looks and speaks and she interacts with other characters in an interesting fashion. She provides an interesting and nice character for the universe of Danville.
    XXDarkxStarXX

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by XXDarkxStarXX Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:05 am

It's interesting that Vanessa wasn't drawn with a nose similar to her father's (since both of his parents and Roger have it as well). The only physically trait they seem to share is brown hair...

... sorry, I'm over-analyzing this. XD
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roy42 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 am

I know, of course that's when you completely overlook the fact that she has a mother and got just about everything else from her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Roy42 wrote:I know, of course that's when you completely overlook the fact that she has a mother and got just about everything else from her.
    Besides, i doubt she'd be as popular if her nose looked like Doofenshmirtz's...
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 am

Atomius wrote:
    Roy42 wrote:I know, of course that's when you completely overlook the fact that she has a mother and got just about everything else from her.
    Besides, i doubt she'd be as popular if her nose looked like Doofenshmirtz's...
    It does sort of look likes her fathers. There are not that many episodes where she is present.......the most of seeing her is in the episode "Busted" (or rather, the song). But I do see some resemblence to her father.
    XXDarkxStarXX

Post by XXDarkxStarXX Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:16 am

Yeah... it's just kind of interesting because all of the other "kids" seem to be an interesting mix of their parents.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:31 am

AngelxDeidrael wrote:

Yeah... it's just kind of interesting because all of the other "kids" seem to be an interesting mix of their parents.

Though when you think about it, Vanessa is the only one for whom we've seen both her biological mom and dad.
    XXDarkxStarXX

Post by XXDarkxStarXX Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 am

eeemeee wrote:
    AngelxDeidrael wrote:

Though when you think about it, Vanessa is the only one for whom we've seen both her biological mom and dad.

Ah... true, true. Although, I was thinking more along the lines of how Candace looks like her grandmother.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

If I was Vanessa, I'd be a bit disappointed that I hadn't inherited the famous Doofy nose. xD
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 am

I agree. I hope one day, Vanessa tells his dad to buzz off. I am already having weird thoughts thanks to watching Ferb hit on Vanessa in "The Chronicles of Meap", but I can never see Vanessa dating or going out with Ferb.......ever.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 am

BigNeerav wrote:I agree. I hope one day, Vanessa tells his dad to buzz off.

Awwwww.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 am

I can easily see Vanessa and Ferb together, mostly because I'm the author of the only Ferb/Vanessa one that exists on FanFiction.Net.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:44 am

I don't remember which one that was, but I was thinking that Vanessa seems much older than Ferb, and wondered if that could post a problem of those two trying to possibly having a relationship with each other.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:39 am

I'm of the opinion that age doesn't always matter, especially when it comes to someone like Ferb. It's obvious from his abilities that his mind is quite a bit more developed than that of an average kid his age. Therefore, he could probably relate more with an older girl than he could with someone his own age.

I always thought that Ferb and Vanessa was a one time thing, a "young boy sees 'hot' girl passing by and is dazzled" sort of thing. But since he's sort of flirted with her in Chronicles of Meap... who knows.

Though I doubt they would ever make Ferb and Vanessa advance beyond humorous "young boy flirts with 'hot' older girl" stuff. Politically-correct obsesses parents would be all over Disney if it did, thinking that it would be pedophilistic (not a word? It is now.)

... Hmm. I sort of have an idea. Not making any promises, but perhaps Roy's won't be the only FerbxVanessa story on FF.net in a little bit...
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 am

Perhaps not, but it is still the standard you'll be trying (and most likely failing) to live up to anyway.

I agree, it can only really exist as a running gag, for the two most obvious reasons, age and PC brain washing parents, as well as the fact that it would bring them too close to Agent P's subplot.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Eeemeee:

Ferb is smarter than an average person his age, yes, but Vanessa seems MUCH older (and more mature) than Ferb, so I don't see how it is possible for these two to even have a relationship with each other save for in fanfiction pieces. I do believe Vanessa was going out with some guy towards the end of "Dude We Are Getting the Band Back Together" that was her about her age.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:13 pm

That was Johnny, who, much like the first impression on Ferb and Vanessa's relationship, seems to be a one time thing.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I do not remember the name of the person that Vanessa went out with at the end of that episode, but you could be right. Of course, if Vanessa is dating "Johnny", we will never know about it apart from his appearance in "Dude, We're Getting The Band Back Together".

Johnny seems to be a more appropriate person to date Vanessa compared to Ferb anyways.

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

It seems that Johnny may have been dating vanessa for a while as he points out that doofy is tied to a firework so he must have met before the birthday and i think Vanessa dosent like her dad because hes such a "failure" in his life.She seems to like her uncle..... Sad (she should like doofy more!)
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Laughingcheese:) wrote:(she should like doofy more!)
    Ew, why?
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 am

Laughingcheese:) wrote:It seems that Johnny may have been dating vanessa for a while as he points out that doofy is tied to a firework so he must have met before the birthday and i think Vanessa dosent like her dad because hes such a "failure" in his life.She seems to like her uncle..... Sad (she should like doofy more!)
    Which makes me ask the question as to why Vanessa would show even some liking to Ferb, such as in "I Scream You Scream" (when they met at the store) or even "The Chronicles of Meap" (when Ferb hit on Vanessa) where they see each other. If Vanessa has been dating Johhny for a while, it would make no sense that she showed some hint that she likes Ferb. Imagine what would happen if Johhny found out that Vanessa was attracted to Ferb while they have been dating?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 am

I find it odd that for all of the things about the show, suspension of belief, the boys' ages, etc. that we've settled, you're all trying to read way too much into this subject.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 am

Roy42 wrote:I find it odd that for all of the things about the show, suspension of belief, the boys' ages, etc. that we've settled, you're all trying to read way too much into this subject.
    Umm......not really, Roy. Some of us just find some of this stuff pretty curious as a topic of conversation.

In any case, with regards to Vanessa and her dad, I feel sorry for her. Her dad is a klutz for an evil scientist who makes himself look like a complete fool (especially with some of his schemes that he cooks up) and gets beaten by some animal everyday. I can sympathize with Vanessa completely wanting to have nothing to do with her dad. Minus the nose, that is as much as she realyy wants to be like her father.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 am

Well I just mean that in comparison to how we've accepted that it's just how the show works, to surprise us with every new episode, it seems odd to me that there was this big discussion about Ferb and Vanessa, despite the answer being given several months ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am