The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Vanessassary Roughness EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Vanessassary Roughness EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Vanessassary Roughness EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+9
Helouise
Jäger-Rose
Strudelcutie4427
LillyCrystal
BigNeerav
tiggertine
IamThePlatypus
phineasavatar1
Roy42
13 posters

Vanessassary Roughness

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Vanessassary Roughness Empty Vanessassary Roughness

Post by Roy42 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 am

The setting - The Super-Duper-Mega Store. The object of desire - Pizzazzium Infinionite, the most curious element in existence. Everyone is after it, Heinz wants it for evil, Vanessa wants it to prove to her father that she's not irresponsible and can handle having her own car, Baljeet and his angry wall of meat Buford want it for his science project, Candace and Stacy want it to give to Jeremy as a gift, Perry wants it so the Doofenshmirtz' can't have it, Ferb wants it to impress Vanessa, and Phine- Well Phineas' object of desire is a massage chair.

The entire complex is at their disposal, who will come out on top with the Pizzazzium Infinionite? Will Ferb win Vanessa's heart? Will Candace and Stacy find the right card? Will Vanessa get a car? Will Buford remain Baljeet's wall of meat? Will Phineas play an important role in the episode? Will Linda get enough potato salad? Will Heinz stop breaking stuff? Will Perry stop looking so fabulous? Will I stop asking these questions that are giving away important plot points?

Share your thoughts on this episode.
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Vanessassary Roughness Empty Re: Vanessassary Roughness

Post by phineasavatar1 Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 am

Really, really great episode!

I loved that through the entire episode, all Phineas did was sit in a massage chair, which is so relateable. They're really just that addictive!

And Ferb was amazing! And, in total, this was great to see new settings that they're doing this season!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 pm

I love these kinds of episodes where it's all in one location, it makes things much more frantic between the characters, which is something I do enjoy watching (Chez Platypus).

One thing I'll get out in the open quickly: I DO NOT want to see anyone making any obsessive speculative comments about what "Ferb" could be short for, no exceptions. I'm not going to elaborate on that, short and simple, no obsessive speculative comments.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I really really liked this episode, in fact it could be approaching being a new favorite. It was amazing to see Ferb getting some great screen time, and I noticed that if Vanessa had wanted to keep talking with him, he probably wouldn't have minded doing a lot of talking himself. He was very chivalrous to help Vanessa, and I thought everything he did for her was very cute.

The song was AMAZING! (Although it took me, my sister, and my mom like a half an hour to figure out everything that she said.) I really like Olivia Olsen's singing voice, and the song is just a really kick-butt girl power song.

I also love how Phineas was pretty much oblivious to everything that went on, and I wonder whether or not Ferb will fill him in on everything that went on - are Ferb's feelings for Vanessa a private matter or something he'll be willing to share about? Meh, it doesn't really matter but I found myself wondering.

Just a really cool episode all-around.

"She's 16!" *ZAP* Hahahahaha... yay.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by tiggertine Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm

I don't know that many girls who'll smooch a kid around half their age on the cheek that soon, but I s'pose they had to ward off the FerbxGretchen shippers somehow....

gr8 episod ya.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Post by IamThePlatypus Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 pm

It wasn't like a smooch like she was romantically interested in him, it was a cute little thank you kiss, kinda similar to how you'd kiss a little cousin or something, which I didn't think was odd for her to do at all.
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 pm

This was an episode that I was really looking forward to. We don't see enough of Ferb and Vanessa and I like that they had this episode just for that. My respect for Ferb just keeps growing bigger.

The ballpit scene was hilarious, especailly when Ferb said the famous line "yes, yes I am", and despite the fact that Vanessa told Ferb that she can find the special chemical, Ferb helped her. Ferb daydreaming when looking at Vanessa on the bike while heading to the mall, and again after getting a kiss on the cheek (in the ending credits) only makes you wonder what thoughts went through Ferb's head at those moments.

After this day, Ferb will sure sleep well at night!
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by LillyCrystal Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 am

i loved this episode so much! the funny thing is that it's really different from most of the other episodes. Think about it, there was a lot of stuff that wasn't in it. For example most of the running gags were left out. There was no "Watcha Doin?" (and no isabella for that matter) and i don't believe Doofenshmirtz said "Curse you Perry the Platypus!" And it was totally funny that Phineas really had no part in this episode but to sit in a massage chair XD. (that was by far the best part) But even though the episode was different from the usual formula, it was stil hilarious and had an awesome song! most of all it showed us that Ferb could get things DONE!! (and be the total oppisite of Phineas :p)
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 am

Different is always good.......there are people out there who complain that "Phineas and Ferb" is very forumlatic.......it is just the same thing that happens over and over again in every episode. Recently, it seems like the creators want to break out of that pattern and do something different, and allow the writers to be more creative with the plots and with the characters, and, from what I see, it seems to be doing very well.
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Post by LillyCrystal Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 am

well i completely agree. i think that the change is good. i just thought it was interesting how different the episode was (i love the episode it's one of my favorites). I honestly hope they keep it up, it works really well.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 am

LillyCrystal wrote:well i completely agree. i think that the change is good. i just thought it was interesting how different the episode was (i love the episode it's one of my favorites). I honestly hope they keep it up, it works really well.
    And I also liked how they further advance the Vanessa/Ferb thing.......which were rather tame in the previosu two instances they occured.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:07 am

I wouldn't really call Ferb's drive past Vanessa in "The Chronicles of Meap" very tame, personally.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:22 am

Well, I sort of disagree there......and when I mean strong, I mean, the whole interaction between the two wasn't as strong in the previous two episodes as it was in this one.
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 am

This is strange coming out of me (mainly because I don't get into relationships) but I loved the Vanessa and Ferb thing. I know Ferb is a little to young but it was cute. I do agree the yo diggin my ride from outer space thing from Chronicles Of Meap was not really much. Sorry Roy that I'm not taking your side but I will say that it did kinda add something to their relationship. Plus Vanessa does want a car. I'm sure maybe she might get to know Ferb a little better in future episodes and kinda see what he does everyday compared to her dad doing evil. She is kinda use to that by now but imagine if she spent 1 day with Ferb in his backyard. For someone use to their dad being evil they might think that whatever Phineas and Ferb do that day would beat whatever their dad is doing. I'd actually like to see a future episode with Ferb and Vanessa together.

Other stuff about this episode. Well the song was great and I would like 1 of those blimps thats 20% off. I'd want 1 that reminds me of the Evil Inc blimp.
    Jäger-Rose
    Jäger-Rose

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by Jäger-Rose Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 am

That was surely one of the best episodes since
    I mean just the song was amazing!
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Post by LillyCrystal Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 am

the song was amazing! i completely loved the lyrics, the beat, and the voice! That song is probably one of my personal favorites.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 am

Other than the song "Busted", this is another great song by Vanessa. In fact, I liked this one much better because of not only the tune, but the lyrics of the song.
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Post by LillyCrystal Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 am

the lyrics were probably the best part about it
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 am

I liked both. If I was to name favotite songs for Season 2, this song from Vanesssary Roughness would be one of them.
    Helouise
    Helouise

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-08-03

Post by Helouise Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 pm

This was an episode I actually got my friend to watch alongside with me (and I hadn't seen it previously, since it had just aired), and she couldn't stop laughing - and neither could I. Seriously... Pizzazium? xD

My favorite part of the episode was probably "She's 16!" and Doofenshmirtz sending that guy to the other dimension... it's nice seeing him act like a real dad, because he can sometimes seem a bit unrealistic.

And the ball pen scene was love. Ferb engaging in a conversation (well, sorta) with Vanessa <3
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Post by IamThePlatypus Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 am

The song from this really was top notch. I feel like it's a song that could even catch on in real life. I can imagine hearing it while flipping channels on my radio. Smile
    ILovePhineas15
    ILovePhineas15

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by ILovePhineas15 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm

I have tons of favorite parts from this episode, but everyone's mentioned most of them already, except when the scenes cut to Phineas in the chair. His quotes had me cracking up! "Ferb, you gotta try this massage chair! I can't feel my brain!" "Ferb, my fingers look just like snakes!"
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:32 am

I did find that funny. I remember when I would get lost in a massage chair, especially the expensive ones. My brothers and I pitched in to get my dad one back in 04, I think it was. No one ever wants to get off it when we start using it.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 am

My aunt has this massage couch-type thing and I swear I once spent 5 straight hours in it. Laughing I can see why Phineas would want to spend the whole episode in one.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:59 am

Hmm, I suppose I should stop being lazy and actually comment on these things, shouldn't I?

Well... when I first watched this, I think I died. Razz So awesome. And Perry was fabuloussss!

I love how Phineas spent the entire episode in that massage chair. Very Happy I... probably would've done the same thing. And I think my favorite part was the ball pit. "Ferb honey, aren't you a little too old to be playing in there?" Nobody's ever too old for ball pits, c'mon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm