The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+50
vincene
Mark_Waybill
The Regurgitator
purplewowies
thatonechick
phinbellaforeva4
thewisecookiesheet
Achidanza
leftwing92
Kenwit
KLCI
Ferbelle
suiteferb
ZMarchewa
Someone
~Princessa~Isabella~
BriiickLover
Thraximus
Dr. Coconut
ILovePhineas15
DjangoKatie
PaperPelican
Jäger-Rose
Helouise
phineasfletcher
LillyCrystal
ChatterBox
Azzabrown123
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
CuddlyPlatypus
Crowfeather
PhineasFerbTones
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
agentpfan
Agent P
Strudelcutie4427
PtV
Laughingcheese:)
Experiment630
Livyrosebud
ChimneyVator
IamThePlatypus
XXDarkxStarXX
Crystal
tiggertine
Hatchling
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
54 posters

Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 Empty Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

New to the forum? Want to introduce yourself? Can't find a place to do it? Sick of these short, irritating questions? Think I care?

Well this is the place to give a quick "Hihi" and introduce yourself to the forum. It can be as short, or as detailed as you want, whatever you want to say about yourself at an introductory level, say it here.

Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 20 Empty Re: Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 am

Welcome back! It's good to see you.

"A little quiet" is putting it incredibly mildly; I've been considering archiving the whole forum on my computer and then just taking it down.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 am

(What a coincidence, that I decide to check this thing for the first time in months today!)

No, keep it up please. Even if it's dead. It makes me happy to know that there's still a place online that, theoretically, all of us can find each other again. This community really holds a special place in my memory... I want to be able to come back to it, even if its glory days are over, y'know?

Hey there LaughingCheese! How've you been? You know, I don't even remember you being annoying. xD

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Its good to hear from you both too! Smile

I agree with you there eeemeee, I like to look back on our conversations, I've had some good memories here, and it would be sad to see them all go. Although I suppose with every fandom, interest eventually dwindles.

I'm fine thanks!, left school a while ago, started college, found many other interests over the years. I'm getting on with life I suppose, how about you? Very Happy

(Really? I've read a few of my comments and I just cringe...and so many spelling mistakes!)
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Yeah, interest does eventually dwindle. Though for me, it's not that I like PaF any less than I did years ago. (In fact, I'm wearing a shirt with Perry on it right now, and the laptop I'm using has a Perry sticker on the case. Very Happy ) It's just... having so much to do these days that I barely watch TV anymore.

Cool that you've started college! So've I; I moved across the country for it, too, I live on the East Coast most of the year now. What're you studying? How do you like it so far? I'm studying biology (though I'd study every science ever if I could) and I'm happy with it at the moment.

I hope you're enjoying college as much as I am. I love the feeling of being able to study anything. I started learning Chinese this last semester (I suck at it, though) and next semester I'm going to do some astronomy research, even though that's completely unrelated to my major. And I've been able to get some stuff published in the literary magazine, and I've done some volunteering at an inner city elementary school... there's so much opportunity, I love it. Very Happy

(I think we all cringe a little at our past selves. xD But yeah, to me at least, you were a perfectly pleasant person.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm