The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+50
vincene
Mark_Waybill
The Regurgitator
purplewowies
thatonechick
phinbellaforeva4
thewisecookiesheet
Achidanza
leftwing92
Kenwit
KLCI
Ferbelle
suiteferb
ZMarchewa
Someone
~Princessa~Isabella~
BriiickLover
Thraximus
Dr. Coconut
ILovePhineas15
DjangoKatie
PaperPelican
Jäger-Rose
Helouise
phineasfletcher
LillyCrystal
ChatterBox
Azzabrown123
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
CuddlyPlatypus
Crowfeather
PhineasFerbTones
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
agentpfan
Agent P
Strudelcutie4427
PtV
Laughingcheese:)
Experiment630
Livyrosebud
ChimneyVator
IamThePlatypus
XXDarkxStarXX
Crystal
tiggertine
Hatchling
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
54 posters

Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

New to the forum? Want to introduce yourself? Can't find a place to do it? Sick of these short, irritating questions? Think I care?

Well this is the place to give a quick "Hihi" and introduce yourself to the forum. It can be as short, or as detailed as you want, whatever you want to say about yourself at an introductory level, say it here.

IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by IamThePlatypus Tue May 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi PtV! I guess I'm sort of late, but I'm going to greet you anyway, if you don't mind. (Woo!) I'm IamThePlatypus, but you can call me ITP for short! I really like Candace, but as I'm female I definitely would qualify myself as obsessed. I do think she's a cool character that doesn't get a lot of respect in the P&F community.

But anyway, HELLO and such. Very Happy
    PtV

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by PtV Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

EXCELLENT! Thank you very much, fellow Candace fan!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 am

Hmm, ok, try and not have long running conversations like that on the forum, if you could.
    PtV

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by PtV Wed May 13, 2009 1:39 am

I'm so sorry.
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 am

Hi its me Tammy. I'm sure some of you remember me from tv.com. It took me forever to come here I know. I would have come sooner if I knew what was happening. I should have read my private messages sooner I guess. Thanks eeemeee for sending me 1 telling me about here and I did respond. Okay so for those of you who are new and don't know this about me I have a crush on Doofy and am very proud of it! I am 18 years old and should be graduating this year but I'm not! Yes I'm very angry about that. I guess I'll be some sort of super senior next year. I don't really know. I guess I know how my friend feels. She says that she's skipping school tomorrow because she relly does not want to be there watching the seniors graduate when she feels she should be there with them. I guess I did not understand how she feels until recently. Before I knew I'd be doing 1 more year of high school I told her hey it will be okay because your going to graduate next year but then she came back at me by saying that she's going to be like the 20 year old still going to school and claims he won't graduate until he's 40. I wish I could go to her school and meet him. He sounds nice. Yeah lol I was kidding. Another thing about me is sometimes I really love to talk. I can go on and on and on talking if I felt like it. Okay 1 tiny thing I have to say is I have OCD but almost everyone that was at tv.com knew that. Um I live in Washington just like eeemeee but I think we live in different areas but I don't know. Well there are going to be many mistakes in this because I don't have time to go over it. I have to go clean the catbox before my mom gets home from work which will be in about 10 minutes. Also I'm going places with her tonight. I can't wait.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 am

Welcome to the forums at long last, Tammy! Now, apart from June and suiteferb, I am pretty sure, we've got the entire TV.com crew here, awesome, plus new people as well, even more awesome, and now you can even have Doofenshmirtz' exact screen name, isn't that fun?

I'll also make the note here for everyone else who couldn't have guessed by this point, but Tammy is also a girl, just to make it absolutely clear, even if it was already obvious.

Sucks about you not being able to graduate this year, do you know why?
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Thank you for the (very comprehensive) introduction, Tammy!
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 am

The reason why I'm not graduating is I did not have enough credits. Eh I don't really mind 1 more year of high school besides that some of my friends will be gone and I have to deal with the people of other classes. I kinda don't like being out of my special ed class. When I'm in other rooms I feel weird and everyone treats me like I'm in kindergaurden or something. Oh and I talked to June. I'm going to Oregon for the weekend and I was talking to her about here when we were planning on what we were going to do. She says she does not have time to come here because she already has homework to worry about. Also she found a place that she likes almost as much as tv.com. Something about classic Nick shows. I liked old Nick shows but not really into it like I was for Disney. I was in love with Disney shows.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 am

Hi Tammy, I'm IamThePlatypus (ITP for short.) We haven't met before, but it's certainly nice to have met you now! Smile
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 am

Ah, I see. Well that kinda sucks.

Well I don't see why many people would love TV.com, I just got suspended from it just for advertising this site……………………………………………and it may have had something to do with deleting almost all the topics in the PaF forum and locking all of the other ones out of pure hatred, but still.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey Tammy, welcome to here. Very Happy
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:12 am

Yay thanks eeemeee! And hi ITP! I had a lot of sugary stuff to drink today being at a friends house and stuff. Well yeah I'm at June's house and we are going to make smores here in a minute and I convinced her to get a account here. We are going to set it up after we make smores. More sugar for me! But June did say that she wants to watch a movie. Maybe we will later on tonight. I'm going to be at her house until tomorrow. Oh wait we are going to OMSI tomorrow but we can still get it set up sometime tonight.
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 am

Hi I'm June & my friend Tammy finally convinced me to get a account here. She was talkig about it when we were roasting marshmallows as well as everytime we talked on the phone. Well I just turned 19 on June 1st. Yeah I know I know my name is June & I was born on June 1st. Well thats because I was due the end of May so my mom wanted my middle name to be May but I was a couple days late. She decided for my middle name to be June being born on the first of June. I really don't want to explain this story more. There is more to it that I don't feel like saying. I am a fan of Perry The Platypus. I even have a Perry toy I got for Christmas well sort of. It came in the mail late because of the snow. Tammy said we are going to OMSI tomorrow & my dad did say he'd take us but sometimes he can be forgetfull & well I asked him a bit past 11:00pm when he was drinking so I don't really know if we are going. If we do end up going man it will be great. I have been there like a million times but I love going. Its a mueseum but not the boring type. If you want to know how its pronounced it might be a bit hard to show you but I'll try anyway. Om zee is the best way I can try to show how its said. It stands for Oregon Mueseum of Science & uh... something that begins with a I. It has been a while since I have gone. They get different exibits & stuff. Like 1 time they had body works which I hated. It had real bodies. Right now its a CSI exibit. What I'm most looking forward to if we do go is the imax theater they have. I forgot what they call it but its huge! Its in a big dome shape & everytime we go to OMSI we see a movie in the imax theater. Sorry for getting off topic but I love OMSI & its 1 of the only things I can think about right now. If you want to learn more about it I'm sure you can find their site by google. Well I guess its apart of me because I live in Oregon & to me OMSI is a big part of where I live. Mostly because it was the best place to go for feild trips at school. I guess it will be nice talking to everyone from tv.com again but I probably won't be here much until school is out. I have been studying for finals for this Thursday & Friday. I'm sure with all the time I took to study I'll do fine.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:10 am

Welcome to the Community June, I believe we have everyone from the old fan club mostly, plus a few others, so I guess it's all come full circle.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 am

YAY! Splee! Welcome June. 8D

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Well hi there Strudelcutie and June...i havent been on for sooo long sorry everyone! The more people who join the more i shall but more pants!!!!!!!! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 am

Well, I consider myself a very nice person who loves life very much. I love other people and I want to get to know each and every one of you. Smile I hope you all have a very slow and painful death experience one day in the near or distant hopefully near future.

Have a magical day!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 am

Megan wrote:Well, I consider myself a very nice person who loves life very much. I love other people and I want to get to know each and every one of you. Smile I hope you all have a very slow and painful death experience one day in the near or distant hopefully near future.

Have a magical day!

Wow, I'm liking this kid's personality already. Nice to meet you Megan, two things:

1. How did you find the site?

2. Try and refrain from the death talk.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:39 am

Ahaha, enjoy yourself here Murray. xD
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am

Aww thanks Megan I love you too. Okay really why do you want us to die? You don't have to answer that. I have a feeling I don't want to know. But its nice having a more new people welcome to the team! I've been a bit hyper lately and my jokes are lamer than usual. I said that incase you have not yet noticed.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 am

tiggertine wrote:Ahaha, enjoy yourself here Murray. xD

Oh aye?

STOP STEALING MY NAME, OWSMN! SEE THIS THING IN MY SIGNATURE? SEE IT? YEAH, THAT'S A REAL COOL THING. AHAHAHAHA.

*ahem*... hey. Very Happy

Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Well hello Megan!! Very Happy ,if your hoping i have a slow painful death then i can only wish that you have the same pleasure of that as well Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil

Oh and June did you say Oregon?...hehehehe i want to go there...maybe even stay for a long holiday.....dont ask why you wont want to affraid <----- happy BIG gapping mouth
    agentpfan

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by agentpfan Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 am

Well, my real name is Ben, I'm from a very small town in Arkansas (Please, save the redneck/inbred jokes), and I'm one of the biggest Phineas and Ferb fans you'll find! It's definately my favorite show. If you can't already tell, Perry the Platypus is my favorite charachter. As I already said on another thread, the first episode I saw was, coincedentially, Rollercoaster, even though it was several months after the show first aired. I'm 23 years old, so naturally I got laughed at a little by my (now-former) coworkers for liking the show. Here's an exact quote: "Aren't you a little old for Disney channel?" "No, no I'm not!" HA! Anything you would like to know, don't be afraid to ask. Smile
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:09 am

Well my only usual question for new members is: How did you find the forum?

Also, that's one heck of a big claim, one of the biggest fans of PaF you'll find…
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:Well, I consider myself a very nice person who loves life very much. I love other people and I want to get to know each and every one of you. Smile I hope you all have a very slow and painful death experience one day in the near or distant hopefully near future.

Have a magical day!
    Sure, welcome to the forum. As for the comment.......well, no comment. Anyways, feel free to poke around and post.......if you have any questions or suggestions, let Roy or I know.

Welcome!

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Heyy agentpfan welcome aboard Very Happy....... i should really stop quoting films and tv program's in my speach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm