The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
FanFiction - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
Dr. Coconut
purplewowies
The Regurgitator
Darkest
Phinebellafan
leftwing92
Achidanza
KLCI
Crowfeather
PhineasFerbTones
Ferbelle
DjangoKatie
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasavatar1
IamThePlatypus
Livyrosebud
Laughingcheese:)
XXDarkxStarXX
Hatchling
tiggertine
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
28 posters

FanFiction

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

FanFiction - Page 10 Empty FanFiction

Post by Roy42 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the forum to discuss all PaF fanfiction in general. Here's some links to get going with.

Phineas and Ferb Fanfiction

Create a FanFiction.Net Account.

What are your favorite fanfictions?

Do you have any you want to share?

Is there a fanfiction so terrible it eats at you?

Discuss all those questions here.

Last edited by Roy42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Regurgitator

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-04-19

FanFiction - Page 10 Empty Re: FanFiction

Post by The Regurgitator Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Your awesome man
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6079623/1/This_Time_Its_Not_A_Dream

That is my first fanfiction project. I just posted the first chapter, which is a prologue of sorts, last night. There'll be more to come, as I already have almost four chapters done. So check it out and give some feedback on it; it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm

So, big big news on my front: I've finally, after about a year and a half, or maybe even longer, started writing the rough outline of the events in the story formerly known as "Chaos" on paper!

Before it was all in my head, but now it's moved from conception to pre-production. Woo! At this rate, you'll only all be between 20 and 30 by the time I've finished it and the show will have been dead for almost 10 years.
    The Regurgitator

Post by The Regurgitator Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Roy, you might wanna take a look at this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6209363/1/Meeting_of_the_Authors
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am

I should make this pretty clear. I have both an RSS feed of PaF fanfiction and the actual PaF section front page open in my browser, which I refresh each day. You don't need to inform me of stories, especially ones that attack me.
    Darkest

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2010-04-12

Post by Darkest Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry Roy but I couldn't help but enjoy that story and even though that author is awful at Fanfiction, I hope to see more work from him or her. Seriously I'm laughing like a drunk right now because of how much a troll they are.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:44 pm

You don't have to be sorry. Does no one read my reviews?
    The Regurgitator

Post by The Regurgitator Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm

I hate that story, simply because it features *Shudders* Blackspiderman.
    Darkest

Post by Darkest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 am

Urgh I've been reading these fanfictions on FF.net...they suck. But that's not what really irks me, what really irks me is how many good reviews they are getting! Why do people like this god-awful stuff? The grammar is awful, I admit I suck at it too but at least I reread it when the story is done and correct it. The characters are WAY OOC. Seriously this doesn't even feel like a P&F fanfic, it feels like someones own original novel with characters that happen to have the same names. A few minutes ago I read one where Gretchen shoots Isabella in the head...WHAT THE HELL?! The stories also have very little depth.

Is there any place where there are intelligent fanfiction lovers who can recognize a good fanfiction from a bad one? It wouldn't even bother me if these people couldn't write good fanfictions, as long as they could recognize error instead of encouraging these awful writers to continue. Seriously this stuff is worse than Twilight!
    tlegg

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2010-08-16

Post by tlegg Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Darkest wrote:Urgh I've been reading these fanfictions on FF.net...they suck. But that's not what really irks me, what really irks me is how many good reviews they are getting! Why do people like this god-awful stuff? The grammar is awful, I admit I suck at it too but at least I reread it when the story is done and correct it. The characters are WAY OOC. Seriously this doesn't even feel like a P&F fanfic, it feels like someones own original novel with characters that happen to have the same names. A few minutes ago I read one where Gretchen shoots Isabella in the head...WHAT THE HELL?! The stories also have very little depth.

Is there any place where there are intelligent fanfiction lovers who can recognize a good fanfiction from a bad one? It wouldn't even bother me if these people couldn't write good fanfictions, as long as they could recognize error instead of encouraging these awful writers to continue. Seriously this stuff is worse than Twilight!

well despite that their some diamonds in their,
    espically when their actually parofys of the whole website
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6263594/1/Just_Another_Day_at_Fanfiction_Net

just read it is good

p.s. it's not by me just making that point clear
    Shwoo
    Shwoo

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Shwoo Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 pm

That parody wasn't bad. Could be better, though.

I love fanfiction. I love writing fanfiction. I love reading good fanfiction. I love reading bad fanfiction. Mediocre fanfiction I could take or leave. I was even writing Phineas and Ferb fanfiction on my iPod during class today. It was about Perry getting locked in a room with a bunch of other platypuses. Then they spend most of the story talking platypus body language, which is rendered as broken English. It's awesome to write.

...It was that or surf the Internet. I didn't have anything to do at the time.

Here's a couple of stories that are already on the Internet. Fanfiction.net has a more convenient format and reviewing system, and deviantART is less likely to stip out my scene changes without warning, has a more reply-friendly comment system, and my stories there also tend to have novel length notes.

Another Platypus: (fanfiction.net) (deviantART) A "Doofenshmirtz becomes a platypus and coincidentally ends up staying with the Flynn-Fletchers" story. Except Perry spends the whole time wanting Doofenshmirtz out, instead of the two bonding, which is what normally happens in these stories. And Candace tries to bust Doofenshmirtz.

The End of the Beginning: (fanfiction.net) (deviantART) Doofenshmirtz goes back in time to adopt his younger self and erase his unhappy childhood. Perry tries to stop him because it would cause a time paradox. Little Doofenshmirtz is a adorable and nobody can convince the otherwise. Gets a bit OOC towards the end, partly because I didn't have a very good grip on the characters at the time, and partly because I wrote it on my iPod over two nights during a trip to Sydney, and I was really tired by the end. You really don't want to see that version.
    tlegg

FanFiction - Page 10 Empty the beauty and the geek and beyong

Post by tlegg Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:00 pm

okay quite frankly this is one of the best stories online,

it serves as a prequal to the series, a very good one a story which pretty much gives a good background on how Linda and Lawerence came togeater

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5776772/1/Beauty_and_the_Geek_and_Beyond
    check it out quite good and kinda touching,

again the story was not written by me
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm

So a little side-thing I was working on the past month or so is finally finished.

It's just a little "I'm better than you, you and definitely you." story aimed at the writers of FF.Net.

The story is on both FanFiction.Net and Frozen Treasure, but I advise you read it on Frozen Treasure; FF has truly horrible text formatting, what little there is, anyway.

http://frozentreasure.com/writing/innocent.html

or

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6335690/1/
    Shwoo
    Shwoo

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Shwoo Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 am

Reviewed. Even though the review was mostly criticism, I did like it. What do you have against one-shots, by the way?

I wrote a new story last week. It's called Change (fanfiction.net)(deviantART), and it's about what Perry does once Phineas and Ferb are in college. He really misses them.
    tlegg

Post by tlegg Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Just thought I should mention that a Phineas and Ferb fan fic authour is on the "So bad it’s Horrible" list of fan fiction at Tvtropes.org in the giftliby bad section

Here's the part that describes trewwert

Trewwert is the author of two simultaneously published Phineas And Ferb fanfics, "the love song" and "from dimension to disaster". Both have weak spelling, mimimal grammar and punctuation, and chapters that are waaaaay too short to be readable. But the worst part, by far, is the format of writing. "from dimension to disaster" is in script format, which is really bad alongside minimal grammar and punctuation, but "the love song" definitely takes the cake: In it, the author switches point of view literally every paragraph. Oh, and the stories are connected by something there's about a seventy-percent chance of being a Myth Arc, but it's impossible to tell because the hideous writing gets in the way. That's how bad this stuff is.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Firstly, that seemed a little unnecessary.

Second, someone could feel free to recommend one of my fanfics on TvTropes…?

Third, I want to try something, but it's a little tricky, because the nature of a forum might mess it up a little, but whatever.

I want you to tell me what the absolute first thing that comes to your mind is when you hear this as a title for a fanfic. One-to-two sentences is all. Don't even try to think about what you're typing. Just type what comes to mind.

Okay, ready for the title?

"Doctor's Orders"

GO! Respond!
    tlegg

Post by tlegg Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Either a story about doofensmirtz taking over the world or using some sort of mind control .

That or a romance story between two characters, most likely Phineas and Isabella.
    purplewowies
    purplewowies

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by purplewowies Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Roy42 wrote:"Doctor's Orders"

GO! Respond!

These popped into my head almost simultaneously:

1. Doofenshmirtz and Perry bromance/love fic
    2. Perry gets sick and Doof helps him out
    3. Doofenshmirtz gains control of the Tri-State area and makes everyone his slaves

This isn't exactly the first thing that popped into my head, but I felt like mentioning it: Perry becomes Doof's butler or something.

Man, these sound really stupid. :p
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 pm

So I've started putting up my 'experiments'. A fancy way of me just putting PaF drabbles in the one place. Whether you find them good or bad for whatever reason doesn't really matter when it comes to them, so feel free to have actual opinions on them.

Because they're fairly meaningless to me during this point that they don't represent anything worth investing time and effort into yet, I'm only putting them on FF.Net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6362727/1/Experiments
    Darkest

Post by Darkest Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 am

Weird...for some reason I haven't been getting emails on this sites updates. Sorry I've been inactive. Anyway I finally got around to writing a Phinbellaish (it gets more than way during the 2nd half) fanfiction. I posted it on Fanfiction.net and DeviantART awhile ago. It's...eh, I'm not sure. I don't think it's all that great but everyone who has reviewed, loved it. Then again, fanfiction.net users tend to be overlynice about reviews. Maybe someone here can bring me down a peg.

I update daily but I don't intend for it to be that long:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6372599/1/Next_Years_Summer

Or you can look me up on DeviantART.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Darkest wrote:Weird...for some reason I haven't been getting emails on this sites updates. Sorry I've been inactive. Anyway I finally got around to writing a Phinbellaish (it gets more than way during the 2nd half) fanfiction. I posted it on Fanfiction.net and DeviantART awhile ago. It's...eh, I'm not sure. I don't think it's all that great but everyone who has reviewed, loved it. Then again, fanfiction.net users tend to be overlynice about reviews. Maybe someone here can bring me down a peg.

Holy crap, you wrote that?! I've been reading that story from the start, and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's probably one of the greatest I've seen on the section (aside from Roy's) in months. As you've said, it's ending soon, which saddens me...Still, I hope you write more stories like this one, because you're easily one of the few good writers on that entire section. I'd get around to reviewing the story, but my reviews can be quite lengthy and take a bit of time to write, and I haven't quite had the time to analyze all of the chapters as I usually do for reviews. Still, good job with what you've written. Loads better than about 97% of the stuff on that site.

If I have to say anything negative about it, it'll be in the review once I've reread it. Right now, all I can easily remember you doing badly with was part of the romance scene: Yes, referencing episodes is good, but it kind of dragged on. You basically referenced 20 or so episodes in that scene...and you didn't even come up with anything of your own. It'd have been pretty nice if you had come up with some other things/backstory elements we haven't seen yet...

Not only that, but you did the classic Phinbella cop-out moment and had them talk about the Paris scene in SBTY, and to a less pissing-me-off extent, The Beak. Honestly, those can be seen as important, but it would've been nice if you had strayed away from what probably every unoriginal Phinbella writer has been saying ever since these scenes came up.

I can't quite remember too many grammatical mistakes, but I'll reread it to check for them later on. I'd like to say I have more constructive things to say to you, but the bad thing about FF is that its stories have lowered my expectations so incredibly much that something like what you've written is basically a godsend to the archive. Expect a review sometime in the next week.
    Darkest

Post by Darkest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

TheFraggable74 wrote:
    Darkest wrote:Weird...for some reason I haven't been getting emails on this sites updates. Sorry I've been inactive. Anyway I finally got around to writing a Phinbellaish (it gets more than way during the 2nd half) fanfiction. I posted it on Fanfiction.net and DeviantART awhile ago. It's...eh, I'm not sure. I don't think it's all that great but everyone who has reviewed, loved it. Then again, fanfiction.net users tend to be overlynice about reviews. Maybe someone here can bring me down a peg.

Holy crap, you wrote that?! I've been reading that story from the start, and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's probably one of the greatest I've seen on the section (aside from Roy's) in months. As you've said, it's ending soon, which saddens me...Still, I hope you write more stories like this one, because you're easily one of the few good writers on that entire section. I'd get around to reviewing the story, but my reviews can be quite lengthy and take a bit of time to write, and I haven't quite had the time to analyze all of the chapters as I usually do for reviews. Still, good job with what you've written. Loads better than about 97% of the stuff on that site.

If I have to say anything negative about it, it'll be in the review once I've reread it. Right now, all I can easily remember you doing badly with was part of the romance scene: Yes, referencing episodes is good, but it kind of dragged on. You basically referenced 20 or so episodes in that scene...and you didn't even come up with anything of your own. It'd have been pretty nice if you had come up with some other things/backstory elements we haven't seen yet...

Not only that, but you did the classic Phinbella cop-out moment and had them talk about the Paris scene in SBTY, and to a less pissing-me-off extent, The Beak. Honestly, those can be seen as important, but it would've been nice if you had strayed away from what probably every unoriginal Phinbella writer has been saying ever since these scenes came up.

I can't quite remember too many grammatical mistakes, but I'll reread it to check for them later on. I'd like to say I have more constructive things to say to you, but the bad thing about FF is that its stories have lowered my expectations so incredibly much that something like what you've written is basically a godsend to the archive. Expect a review sometime in the next week.

Well I finished it. Pretty poor in my opinion, but I kind of made that clear in the end. I'm surprised you haven't seen many grammar mistakes, I'm quite terrible at that to tell you the truth.

Truly, I'll be amazed if I still get good reviews after this, I really think I lost my touch.

Tsk, I had a feeling Chapter 5 was overdone. But it felt that way when I was writing several things in the story, when really it wasn't all that long...and my goody-goody sister said it wasn't that long either. *sigh* I should know better than to take everything she says seriously.

And yes, I am almost painfully unoriginal. But alas, I am writing a fanfiction instead of something of my own invention, so it is often to be expected.

But really, I'm afraid to say I really go out of my way to be unoriginal when I right things like this, in fact it was my fear of originality that was keeping me from writing the fanfiction for so long. The thing that bothered me was that Phineas and Ferb was a show that updated fairly well with new episodes and that there would be a time when something I wrote completely went against something canon.

You see, I try to make my fanfictions sound as canon and possible (not that I always succeed) while adding a few noncanonical things such as PhineasxIsabella so it feels like an episode.

I actually haven't read any Phineas and Ferb fanfictions for awhile, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about with the Paris scene and The Beak. Perhaps I'll go read some later and find out.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

Reposted "Simulations", now known as "The Simulation Exploration" on my site. Be putting it up on FanFiction.Net in a little bit.

http://bit.ly/gn2orV

EDIT: And here's the FF link, if for some reason you wanna read it over there. http://bit.ly/f0zaaI
    purplewowies
    purplewowies

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by purplewowies Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:37 am

Roy42 wrote:Personally, I would've given it the secondary genre of Poetry. Also, the description wasn't very enticing when I read it 10 minutes ago before seeing this post.

Still…

I'm gonna review it.

Just wanted to say: after a year and a half... you never reviewed it.

Not that you have to. You just said you were going to and you didn't.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am

Wow. Normally I don't leave things that long. Remedied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content