The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+6
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
phineasavatar1
Roy42
tiggertine
10 posters

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe

tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Empty Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe

Post by tiggertine Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Szaiyh
    Welcome, customer, to Tiggertine's Graphic Shoppe, the place for graphic-lovers around to request...well, anything they like. Though this is called 'Tiggertine's Graphic Shoppe', if anybody who wants to take up a request wishes to, feel free to take a shot at it. I'm sure you'll come out with something loads better than anything I'd manage to make. xD

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 5bsh81
    ○ If possible, try to find at least medium-quality pics to work with. They come out much better, believe me. The PaF screencap gallery has nice screencaps (I hear they've taken some of the screens down, though there may be other sites you can get them from, and there are many people here that'll be willing to offer you a screencap from a desired episode if you wish. Very Happy)
    ○ No stealing. If someone else's made something, or has a custom-made graphic, ask permission before using it. :]
    ○ Please use the request form, it makes things easier for tig.
    ○ Post 'is a smelly old lardface' at the end of your request where it says tiggertine: so I know that you've read the rules.
    ○ Be patient! I might be able to finish the request within a few hours, but it depends on what you've asked for and how much of a social life I happened to have then. 8D
    o I love critique! Please do offer your opinion with the finished product if you can, whether it's positive or not. (I've gotten a bit less sensitive. Razz)
    o If you happen to ask for a product from my infamous Genderbended Character Line, keep in mind I won't do anything severely +18. Even evil has standards, and anyway I wouldn't even be legally able to look at what I've done. xD

Enitreggit's request form: (please use!)

Type of graphic:
    Pictures: (post links to pictures you want me to use, if applicable)
    Text: (if applicable)
    Size: (if it's important)
    Anything else you'd like to tell me?:
    tiggertine:

Keep in mind, I'm an inexperienced fourteen year old with Photoshop Elements, so I'm not exactly up to par with professional graphic designers. But I will try. xD

Last edited by tiggertine on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

tiggertine

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe

Post by tiggertine Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:50 am

@PA: Hope you don't mind that the 50x50 icon is animated, it was the only way I could get the words to fit. ^^;

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Untitl10
    Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Parequ10

Hehe, yay for text tool!
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by phineasavatar1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 am

Thanks so much, Tig!!! They're great!
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Okay, now I'm looking for a graphic of Doofy for a wallpaper for my computer (just for my own enjoyment), so...

Graphic: PNG or a JPEG... Doesn't Matter! (Candace quote)

Pic: Any pcture of Doofy in his cute/(some other word) state. Just as long as it doesn't repeat itself or is the front view of his face (it looks as if he's magically gained fifty pounds and I don't like that and it just disturbs me, I like meh THIN, oh yeah, and please no speedo pictures, I'd rather him have his labcoat on just in case my mom goes to my computer and finds out how obsessed I really am, then she'll worry about my mental sanity even more, and, she's a preacher and doesn't like that stuff. Boring, right?).

Text: 'Doofalicious' (have it on the right corner or something, not at the bottom but more towards the bottom, and don't make it like HUGE or anything, just readable and looks good, the color doesn't matter to me as long as it matches either Doof, the image, or well, both Doof and the image).

Size: It doesn't matter since I'm using it as my wallpaper but I'd like for it to not be all stretched out and fat-ness just to take up the space on the screen, nor do I want to have to be scrunched up but out of the two, I like scrunched better).

Anything Else you'd Like to Tell me?: Well, I'm using it as my wallpaper (reminder) so I want it to be large enough so that it doesn't have to stretch out to fill the screen but small enough so that it doesn't have to be srunched up to the extreme. You can also put a whole bunch of random pictures of him togther when he's being cute/(some other, much different word). I'd rather not have Perry in the picture(s) because he is not in my top five favorites list and rather not him ruin the moment of staring at Doof but it's okay if you do. I don't really care what you do whether it's random pictures of him all put together or just one picture of him (and if it's random pictues, make 'Doofalicious' much bigger, bolder, and more centered). That is all. Hope it's no too much pressure and as long as it's finished by April 2010 I'm fine (I can be patient if I want to).

Tiggertine: is a smelly old lardface.

Last edited by ChatterBox on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 pm

April 2010? Haha, I like that deadline. 8D

Just to make sure it doesn't stretch out or 'scrunch', what's your monitor resolution?
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 pm

I believe it's 1680x1050 (large, mcuh?)
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roy42 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 pm

ChatterBox wrote:Okay, here's what I have to say about "feminine Phineas":

I think it (feminine Phineas) looks wonderful despite not looking so natural. It reminds me of those fifty dollar pictures you find in mueseums that are going out of business!! Err... it reminds me of those "naked lady" pictures that are quite expensive and only go to the aboslute finest muesuems.

There, the second description was so much for pleasent, don't you think?

That part of your post needs to be in the FanArt thread, as I have already said.

ChatterBox wrote:I believe it's 1680x1050 (large, mcuh?)

No, not all that much, mine's bigger.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 am

The part where Django asks his dad about coming with them, but turns him down, then shakes his head around, the next shot with his eyes open I'd like, please!

Also, could you provide me with a Disney XD logo picture. Thanks!

Last edited by DjangoKatie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional request)
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Empty roar

Post by tiggertine Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

ChatterBox wrote:Okay, now I'm looking for a graphic of Doofy for a wallpaper for my computer (just for my own enjoyment), so...

....Yyyyyeah.

Sorry it, er, completely fails. xD; 'Cute' isn't exactly my forte, especially when it's cute of the non-disturbing variety. And the words are hidden by blackness aaaagh

In hindsight I probably should have put a watermark on it or something.....ah, forget it, I don't care if anyone claims it as their own. xD
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 am

Wow! Great pic! That should definitely be for someone's signature (or profile picture.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Post by DjangoKatie Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 am

Seems a little dark, and rather big for a profile avatar.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 am

Yeah, I thought it was a bit dark as well. xD;
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:12 am

Sorry I hadn't replied earlier! I haven't seen this until now (because I logged on and then I exitted out with new posts still un-read and when I re-visited it didn't show them as new so yeah... Sad ).

Anyways, it is rather dark, I can't see Doofy and glorify him, but it are is okay.

tiggertine wrote: 'Cute' isn't exactly my forte

XD That's okay. And it would've been okay if he were disturbing, put 'em in a dress for that matter; I like skin! Well, anyways, great pic!! (Poo... my mouse is weird, the cursor is, like, doing the worm when I move it across the screen?)
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Tiggertine's Graphics Shoppe - Page 2 Empty Help Wanted

Post by DjangoKatie Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 pm

I require some help in making an avatar from a larger sized picture that was taken from photobucket. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 am

On a Windows computer, if you don't have Photoshop, I think using GIMP would work for you.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 am

Gah... this is gonna take a while...

Graphic I'd perfer (prefer?) JPEG, but PNG is fine. Either 1!

Pic A whole bunch of different pictures of Ferb. But nothing disturbing because this may be a layout or my YouTube account, and Rachel is disturbed very easily so I don't want her to get freaked out. I don't wanna be freaked out either. So, yeah, good pics. I beg of you... Just his normal outfit, unless it's like, a really cool outfit. By cool, I mean "Baljeatles" type outfit, or CSI Miami type from "Finding Mary McGuffin". What I'd really like is a pic of him in Meap's tricked-out spaceship. And a pic of him and Vanessa. Aw, yeah.. He's my screen saver, so I don't really care what Mom thinks!

Text "Man of Action". Somewhere in a place where it doesn't block much of a picture. But make it so people can read it, too. Small, but not too small. Catch my drift?

Size Ooh, toughie.. When it comes to size, I'm not a big expert. But you know the size an image has to be fore a YouTube layout, right? 256k maximum, right? I'm not exactly sure... but yeah, it's gonna be a YouTube layout.

Anything Else You'd Like To Tell Me? Nah, not really. But make it really... cool, altered-color like. Kinda like your video "Ferb is such a womanizer", but not disturbing, even though I like that video. Again, gonna be a YouTube layout, so clarify that size if you need to. No rush, no deadline. But please make it before 2010.

Tiggertine: is a smelly old lardface.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm a smelly old lardface indeed. 8D Right on it, after I finish the English paper that's been irking me.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Post by DjangoKatie Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 pm

What does GIMP stand for?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 pm

GNU
    Manipulation
    Program
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:20 am

My GIMP is being retarded. It won't let me color anything anymore. Stupid freak of technology.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Finally. It's finally working again. Problem is, I don't exactly know what to do with it or how to use it entirely! Ha, that's a bad problem.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey, Tig, do you know how to make moving avatars? If so, I've been blessed with a brilliant idea! If not... I'll just stick with the one I stole from Google Images.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:23 pm