The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Build a Story! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Build a Story! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Build a Story! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Build a Story! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Build a Story! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Build a Story! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Build a Story! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Build a Story! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Build a Story! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

4 posters

Build a Story!

eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Build a Story! Empty Build a Story!

Post by eeemeee Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 am

Well, it's just like it sounds. You build a story.

I'll write a paragraph as the beginning of the story, but instead of giving options for you to choose, you make suggestions as to what happens next. For example, you could say something like "Perry sneaks down the hallway", and the next bit would include Perry sneaking down the hallway.

Instead of having whoever chooses write the next part, I'll take your suggestion and write the next paragraph myself. I'll be taking the FIRST suggestion, so if somebody's already made one don't bother. After my story's over, somebody else can take a turn at being the writer.

Sound good? Okay, here we go:

It was a beautiful summer day in Danville. The sun was shining, the birds were bursting into flames, and Phineas and Ferb were lying under their favorite tree. It was already midmorning, and Phineas hadn't yet said anything about knowing what they were going to do that day. To Candace, who was peering at them from her bedroom window, this was a little suspicious. She kept one finger on Mom's speed-dial number as she stared, just in case.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Build a Story! Empty Re: Build a Story!

Post by Roy42 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 am

*side note unrelated to the story*Okay, we'll see how this goes, hopefully it'll work, if you can keep it logical and not just boil down to something as random as when I decide to start typing antidisestablishmentarianism wherever I can, it's cool.*side note unrelated to the story*

My suggestion: Isabella and the Fireside Girls are at Isabella's house, having a meeting, one of them brings up that they usually are helping Phineas and Ferb do something right about now.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 am

*Okay then. Even if you did type "antidisestablishmentarianism", though, I'd still find a way to make it logical. 'Cause I'm cool like that. Razz*

Meanwhile, over at the Garcia-Shapiro's house, Isabella was holding a Fireside Girl meeting. "Our muffin sale ends in a week," she told her troop. "Our projected total profits appear to have been exceeded, which means we can buy some new...." She trailed off. "Something doesn't seem right, guys."

The Fireside Girls were silent for a moment. Then one of them spoke up, "We're usually helping Phineas and Ferb by this time."

"You're right, Gretchen," Isabella agreed. "I wonder what could be taking them so long." She stood up. "Forget the muffin sale, all in all it's going great. Let's go find Phineas and Ferb." She led her troop out the door and across the street.

Isabella and the Fireside Girls entered the Flynn-Fletcher's backyard, expecting to find Phineas and Ferb sitting under their usual tree, perhaps poring over a blueprint or examining a schematic. But they were shocked to discover that the backyard was empty.

Phineas and Ferb weren't there.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 am

Isabella calls Phineas' phone, but Ferb answers, or, doesn't answer. Then Phineas gets put on and they find out the boys are down at the mall, as there's a magic show on that Mom called them about, Candace took them there.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:40 am

"I wonder where they could be," Isabella pondered. She pulled out her phone and punched in Phineas's number.

The phone rang twice, and then was answered by dead silence.

"Ferb? Hi, it's Isabella. Is Phineas there?"

Phineas came on the line. "Hey Isabella."

"Hey Phineas. Where are you guys? I've wondering why you haven't asked me for help with your project yet."

"Oh, sorry. Candace took us down to the mall; there's a magic show on. We were gonna tell you, but Candace didn't want to wait. Why don't you guys come down and watch it with us?"

"Okay, sounds great! See you in a bit!" Isabella hung up and relayed the news to her troop, and together, they all started off for the mall.

Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb had found their way backstage at the magic show....
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 am

I'll take a backseat, since at this rate, I'll have made the whole story, but can I ask if anyone would have objections to me putting each part when it's done on FF.Net? I would eliminate any and all names if you don't want them in, just wondering.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 am

I certainly have no objection. In fact, that would be awesome!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 am

Phineas finds two spare magicians outfits, along with a "lovely assistant" outfit. After his catchphrase, they go out and amaze the crowd with their convenient yet not unexpected, due to the very nature of either the show, the city or the family, fantastic magic tricks. Candace tries to tell them off, but they do a trick that puts her into the lovely assistant outfit, she walks off to call Linda.

Magician names:

Phineas - Phin-dini

Ferb - The Mysterious Ferb

Candace - Candastico

*side note unre-blah blah blah*Okay, I had to put in another pice of the story, but seriously, if this doesn't get picked up soon, I may just close it and privately work on it with eeemeee.*side note unre-blah blah blah*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 am

Er well i'm not that creative... Er... They do some cool tricks with skateboards and top hats and stuff. And then an evil wizard enters, but it's actually Doofenshmirtz in disguise and he points his wand at them

"You! You there, practising magic! Awayus Nowus!"

Phineas Ferb Isabella Fireside Girls Candace all dissapear.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 am

*resists strong temptation to make Ferb the one in the lovely assistant's outfit Razz*

Phineas and Ferb made their way, unnoticed, amongst the piles of junk heaped up backstage. "Wow, Ferb! Look at this!" Phineas picked up a black top hat and put it on his head. Ferb passed him a magic wand, and Phineas tapped his hat. It hopped off his head; a rabbit had appeared underneath.

"Awesome!" said Phineas. "Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

In the meantime, Candace, who wasn't happy that she'd lost track of her brothers, was busy storming around the mall yelling their names when she bumped into Jeremy.

"Hey Candace! What are you looking for?"

"Oh... hey Jeremy," Candace giggled. "Um... you haven't seen my brothers anywhere, have you?"

"You mean you haven't heard?" Jeremy pointed to the stage erected in the center of the mall. A large sign over it read "The Great Phin-dini and the Mysterious Ferb- Magic Show Today!" "I was just on my way to go get a seat. Wanna sit with me?"

"Oh, thanks Jeremy, but could you excuse me for a moment? There's something I have to do." Candace marched angrily towards the tent behind the stage.

Giant spotlights flashed over the dimmed stage, illuminating a small yellow circle in the center. With a puff of smoke, a rather small magician in a black cape and top hat appeared. The crowd oohed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages!" Phineas announced grandly. "Prepare to be amazed and astonished by... the Great Phin-dini and the Mysterious Ferb!"

There was another puff of smoke and Ferb, similarly dressed, and a large box appeared on stage.

"For our first trick, we will create a lovely assistant! Do I have any volunteers?"

Just then, Candace marched onstage. "Phineas!" she shouted. "What are you doing?! When Mom sees this, she's gonna-"

"We have our volunteer!" Phineas announced, grabbing Candace's arm. "Hey, sis, thanks for helping out!"

"Wait, what?!" Candace stammered as Phineas led her into the box. Ferb shut the door, and Phineas pulled out his magic wand. He gave the box a sharp tap; and an instant later, Candace emerged in a completely different outfit.

"Can I get a round of applause for Candastico, our lovely assistant!" The crowd went wild.

"Phineas, what have you done?!" Candace screamed. "I look like a freak!" She stormed off the stage, pulling out her phone to call Mom.

*side-note thing: Roy, d'you think you could give me a bit less to write at one time? It just takes awhile to write so much.*

*another side note thing: Atomius, could you wait till I post the current development in the story before making another suggestion? It's great that you're taking part, but I can only do so much at one time... thanks!*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:54 am

Er... then Doofenshmirtz arrives... with an evil weapon to destroy everything but Perry also arrives.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 am

*side note to eeemeee* well stop giving me so much to work with then!*side note to eeemeee*
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:39 am

*side note to Roy: I can't help it if I'm that awesome! Razz*

Meanwhile, a few buildings away, a certain evil scientist was pacing back and forth in his lair when, from the other side of the wall, he heard a loud clang.

Chuckling evilly, he turned around and pulled open the front door. A very dazed-looking Agent P stumbled in.

"Hello Perry the Platypus. Sorry about that, but I'm getting so sick of you bursting through my walls, I had them reinforced. That'll teach you to use the front door now, won't it?" Doofenshmirtz pushed a platypus-sized chair over to Perry. "Here, why don't you sit down and clear your head for a moment?"

Perry flopped down into the chair. Metal restraints immediately snapped out, holding him fast.

"Ahahahaha!" Doofenshmirtz laughed. "I can't believe you fell for that one, Perry the Platypus. Really, I can't. You must've hit your head harder than I thought... how many fingers am I holding up?"

Perry help up his own hand, showing two fingers.

"Okay, how about now?... And now?... All right, you don't seem to have a concussion, but here, take this ice pack." Doofenshmirtz handed an ice pack to Perry, who put it on his head and perched his hat on top.

"I suppose you're wondering what my evil scheme is today," said Doofenshmirtz eagerly. "Well, you know how when the streetlights are turned on at night, clouds of moths gather around them, attracted to the light they give off? Well, it drives me crazy, it drives me absolutely bonkers! I mean, just looking at how stupid they are- oh yes, let's fly towards something that's going to fry you, right? Ugh, their stupidity annoys me to no end!"

Perry narrowed his eyes.

"So... in order to solve my problem... behold! The I-Am-Now-Obsessively-Attracted-To-The-Dark-Intor!" Doofenshmirtz whipped a cloth off a ray-shaped machine sitting in the center of the room. "One blast from this baby, and the moths will now be attracted to the dark instead of the light! And I won't have to put up with their blithering stupidity ever again! Ahahahaha!"
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 am

*blahblahblah*Well, not really, all you've so far given me was the beginning of the story, and now the DoofenPerry plot, so far the rest has been all me, (because I'm just that awesome, yes I am)*blahblahblah*

Anyway………

Perry checks his convenient watch and turns the ice pack over after checking his bump, while Doofenshmirtz keeps laughing.

Candace has found Mom at one of the other stores in the mall, Mom makes comment on outfit, Candace pulls her toward the show.

Isabella and the firesides have gotten to the show and Isabella talks to Phineas while Ferb does some solo tricks. Phineas asks her to help him set up a big finale, that he whispers into her ear.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 am

*blahtiems* Oh, whatever. You've gotta admit, it was a good DoofenPerry plot. AndI've already got an idea for how it can make the PaF stuff vanish. Ha! *blahtiems*

While Doofenshmirtz continued to laugh manically, Perry rolled his eyes, looked down at his wristwatch, and flipped the ice pack over on his head.

Meanwhile, back at the mall, Candace had succeeded in locating Mom. "Mom Mom Mom!" she screamed as she ran into the store.

"What now, Candace?" Mom sighed as she put the handbag she'd been looking at back on the rack. "Let me guess, Phineas and Ferb-"

"-Are putting on a magic show in the middle of the mall," Candace finished breathlessly. "C'mon, c'mon, you've gotta come see!"

Mom turned around and saw Candace's outfit for the first time. "Candace, what on earth are you wearing?! Is this some new teenage trend?"

"No, they put me in this outfit, but that's not important, come and see!" Candace grabbed Mom's arm and dragged her out of the store.

Back at the magic show, Phineas had gone backstage while Ferb performed his solo act. Isabella spotted him in no time. After all, with that getup, he wasn't hard to miss.

"Phineas!"

"Oh, hey Isabella! Glad you could make it."

Behind him, onstage, Ferb pulled an elephant from his top hat.

"Sure thing! That was an awesome show you put on."

Ferb pulled, in quick succession, a grilled cheese sandwich, a giant floating baby head, and Bobo the Rabbit from the hat.

"Thanks! Say, do you guys wanna help us put on the grand finale?"

"Sure thing! Just tell me what you want us to do."

Phineas leaned over and whispered in Isabella's ear. She blushes as his head came close to hers.

Back at DEI, Doofenshmirtz is was laughing manically. Perry slumped, bored, in his chair. He checked his watch and languidly adjusted his ice pack again.

At last, Doofenshmirtz coughs, splutters, and stops laughing. "Ugh... agh... whoo, sorry about that, Perry the Platypus," he said hoarsely. "I don't know why I couldn't stop laughing... I must've found something strangely funny... though I don't know what...." He paused, puzzled for a moment.

Perry rolled his eyes.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 am

*heheh, asterix*Can you stop leaving it on the DoofenPerry parts?*heheh, asterix*

Doofenshmirtz asks Perry where he was, Perry points at the ray, Doofenshmirtz goes to aim it down at the mall, where a lot of the streetlights are.

Phineas and Ferb are announcing their finale, the veil of darkness, as the fireside girls are above the stage with a giant cloth type thing, big enough to cover the stage.

Doofenshmirtz fires it just as they begin the trick, which has the girls release the cover, when it will be removed, the boys claim that they will disappear.

*uh-oh*can't………resist………must finish………story………*uh-oh*

By now it's late and the moths are beginning to be seen clearly, the ray hits the mall just as the lights turn on, making the moths head for the stage that can be seen from the entrance and windows.

Perry uses a hat gizmo to get out of the chair and quickly fights Doofenshmirtz, ending when he hits him with the ray, causing him to shut his eyes from the lights. Perry puts him in a box and heads for the mall.

Inside, the veil has covered the boys and all the lights are darkening, just as Candace gets Mom to the stage. A *whatever sound moths make* sound is heard for a few seconds, when the lights return, rather than have the boys disappeared, the moths have eaten the veil and right through their clothes, leaving the boys standing in their normal clothes, since they're too light for the moths to want to eat.

The moths have left and Candace is showing Mom the boys on stage. Someone in the crowd notes that the magicians have disappeared, leaving these two boys who look nothing like them in their place. Everyone applauds, while the boys come off of the stage and ask Mom and Candace if they enjoyed the show. Mom makes a sarcastic comment about the show referring to Candace's outfit, still there, and the gang heads home.

*crap*Sorry about that, it was there begging and I had that in my head waiting, so…*crap*

Well that was kind of cool, though I might change the topic title, doesn't really seem like a "Choose your own adventure" sort of thing if only one person writes it, does it?
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 am

*why are we still typing in asterisks when we know we're talking to each other?* One thing I must change for it to make sense; the ray should've hit the moths, not the mall, for them to be attracted to the darkness in the mall. And also, if the ray hit Doofenshmirtz, the light wouldn't blind him, but the dark would call out to him. Which could result in a scene such as this: *guess it's 'cause we're cool*

The jet of light from the giant ray hit Doofenshmirtz right in the face. His expression went momentarily blank. Then, he grew wide-eyed.

"The... the darkness... it calls out to me.... " Doofenshmirtz moved dreamily towards a closet door, while Perry looked on, bemused. Doofenshmirtz pulled open the door, threw himself into the dark closet within, and slammed it shut behind him. "Oh... the darkness..." came his muffled voice from inside. "It's so... beautiful..."

Perry rolled his eyes, locked Doofenshmirtz in the closet, and ran off towards the mall. As he paused to pick up his ice pack and return it to beneath his hat, he heard Doofenshmirtz call out again, "Curse you, Perry the Platy...platy... so dark... and so beautiful."

*yup, this again* Yeah, you're right, it didn't really turn out like a Choose Your Own Advenurre (though it might've if you hadn't given me so much at a time Razz). The other problem was that it required me doing a lot of work. But it was fun anyways, and all. I'll write up the summary you gave more like a story if I feel particularly creative anytime soon. *right that's it*
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:40 am

Bah, I was waiting for you to put up some really big post that had my finish to the story in it, I'll be waiting for it though, also, when I say that it hit the mall, I mean just the mall area and only affected the moths, sort of. Actually, eeemeee, you don't mind if I make it a screenplay, do you? (Understand that's actually a high honour)
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 am

Roy42 wrote:Bah, I was waiting for you to put up some really big post that had my finish to the story in it, I'll be waiting for it though, also, when I say that it hit the mall, I mean just the mall area and only affected the moths, sort of. Actually, eeemeee, you don't mind if I make it a screenplay, do you? (Understand that's actually a high honour)

No, go right ahead. *does happy dance*

That reminds me, you broke the asterisk chain thingy... thank god for that! Razz

Just for kicks, how I was thinking the story would end is that the ray misfired and hit the magic stuff, causing them to become attracted to the darkness and scuttle away into the night...

Anyways, epic post will follow after I actually write all that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Okay i'm going to give up trying to add to this story as i've seen this happen at another site.

http://www.tv.com/ruby-gloom/show/65260/board/81132/topics.html

Click on 'create an episode' and you'll understand why my attempts here will be fruitless. Besides i'm nowhere near as creative as either of you.
    Keepmanhunt
    Keepmanhunt

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

Post by Keepmanhunt Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am

Build a Story! Phinea12

If it would be a ?ending what type of ending???
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:03 am

Probably a happy one...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:49 pm