The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

4 posters

Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror!

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! Empty Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror!

Post by Roy42 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 am

Phineas and Ferb's newest backyard project is to create a tropical beach paradise. Meanwhile, Perry tries to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz's plan to steal all the garden lawn gnomes.

Share your thoughts on this episode.

Description copied from TV.com
    Laughingcheese:)

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! Empty Re: Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror!

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 am

WHAT nobody has commented on the birth of the lawn knomes??!!!??
    This is one of the best episodes EVER!!!!!!!! cheers
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 am

Well they're past the first page of topics, no one wants to look beyond that point.

*cough*

*cough*

Anyway, I did like it, however my favorite part of the episode, excluding the song (always awesome in every one) and the surf contest, was Candace's crowning moment (not when she won the limbo contest, surprisingly) when she went on the insane explanation at the end without stopping for breath.

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sat May 09, 2009 11:03 am

They must not know what they are missing oh well there missing one of th best epsiodes EVER!!!............................................................AHEM i think the best part of this episode is when doofy goes through that whole process of trapping him and then telling him about the lawn knomes.I also think that rambly bit with candace was good...her mum looks at her like shes just told her phineas and ferb are the best brothers ever!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 am

I liked how Doofenshmirtz held the red light to his face, it seemed very familiar………
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

I liked this episode. Ferb in a grass hula skirt and leaves in his hair was a little disturbing, but it was great. The lawn gnome backstory is the most memorable backstory Doofenshmirtz ever had.

Has anyone noticed that "Backyard Beach" sounds like he's saying "Backyard Bitch"? My friend's mom thought it did. We played it again and burst out laughing. (By that, I mean we played the soundtrack). Now I can't help but try not to laugh every time I hear it which is difficult because I have it on my iPod.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:54 am

Just a quick note; I don't have any word censoring on, you don't have to space out the letters or put asterixes in place of letters or anything.

Well the legacy of the Lawn Gnome didn't really hit legacy status until about Meap.
    Giordano
    Giordano

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by Giordano Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 am

This was one of the very first episodes I've seen, so it has a special place in my mind. Great episode nonetheless, especially the surf judge's ratings.

"Oh, Judge number three thinks that performance disproves Einstien's theory of Relativity!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:58 am