The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Candace's Big Day EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Candace's Big Day EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Candace's Big Day EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Candace's Big Day EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Candace's Big Day EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Candace's Big Day EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Candace's Big Day EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Candace's Big Day EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Candace's Big Day EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+4
Crowfeather
agentpfan
TheFraggable74
Roy42
8 posters

Candace's Big Day

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Candace's Big Day Empty Candace's Big Day

Post by Roy42 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 am

Okay, Phineas and Ferb's Aunt Tiana(?) is getting married, and as one of the bridesmaids, Candace will settle for nothing less than the perfect wedding…for Tiana. Of course. But, while Candace's idea of a 'perfect' wedding that she's been planning for years is kinda, well…corny, Phineas and Ferb are interested in something a little more reminiscent of the adventures that the soon-to-be-newlyweds had gone on. Can Candace cope with Phineas and Ferb and still multitask the rest of the day? Eh, probably not. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz is riding the wave of healthy eating to dominate a nation of "Junkfoodinator" assisted fatties. Though that corn syrup does look pretty tasty…

Share your thoughts on this episode.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Candace's Big Day Empty Re: Candace's Big Day

Post by TheFraggable74 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 am

So far, I've seen this episode three times. It's really good in my opinion.

Awesome song, fun plot, Candace's somewhat realistic mental breakdown, CHICKEN CAKE (I'm so curious to know what the hell chicken cake would taste like), a nice little Phinabella joke ("Got it!"), and Vincent Martella doing an outstading job singing yet again. Oh, and probably one of the most hilariously awesome things I've seen in a while...MUSCULAR PERRY.

Although I feel terrible for laughing at the Doof scenes...a sick, overweight, and out of shape Doof is not what anyone wants to see...although it IS funny. Excellent satire though. In fact, I love the fact that this episode was packed with large amounts of obvious satire that anyone can enjoy.

Am I the only one who felt dumb that I hadn't noticed beforehand that there was no Justice of the Peace in that entire ending scene?

I liked this one more than Just Passing Through, however this week has been an amazing week for PaF. Two winners.
    agentpfan

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by agentpfan Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Nobody's mentioned the reappearence of Bob Weber yet? ("Okay!") Loved it!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm

agentpfan wrote:Nobody's mentioned the reappearence of Bob Weber yet? ("Okay!") Loved it!

Very start of my post.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:07 am

I really enjoyed this episode and can't wait until it comes to Disney Channel tomorrow night so I can tape it. I must've watched it on YouTube dozens of times (mostly to learn the song, you know, rap-style Ferb, lyrics take time to learn).

Doof's Junk Food-inator made me want carrots and something sugary. So I got a slice of pizza, some carrots, and a bowl of ice cream to satisfy my strange cravings. Muscular Perry ROCKED. He even made a cute sighing noise after he stopped being buff (that almost sounded wrong).

The first day I went to school after the weekend of watching the episode, the first thing I told my friends (who ironically have Disney XD, but were too lazy to check when it was on) was that their "Aunt" Tiana married Bob *snap* OK! We refer to him as the OK! guy, cuz I'm the only person in my circle of friends to actually pay attention to this stuff. I fear that I'm better at talking about the show to my online friends than my real-life friends. I can actually say the name of the episode here and not there without them going "wha..?"

I liked Phineas's (Phineas'?) opening to the song, but it really got better when Ferb brought the rap part to it. Bad choice for a wedding, but awesome when he does it. Plus, the brothers really know how to wear a tux! HAWT!

Almost forgot, Doof in the elevator. Expression after going on many floors: Priceless!
    KLCI
    KLCI

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by KLCI Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 am

I found this episode entertaining, it was funny and had a nice solid story line.

The whole idea that Perry and Doof's daily interactions have become so routine that Perry will now simply trap himself was pretty funny. Not to mention, I must agree his muscular escape technique was pretty cool and funny.

The part where Candace confessed to her aunt that the cake (as well as maybe her own hair) had a live chicken inside was funny too.
    Giordano
    Giordano

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by Giordano Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am

I was rolling with laughter at Doof with the elevators! Perry is just so flipping funny!!!

I'm tempted into making his expression my new avatar.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Love the song "Wedding Adventure" with guest appearances by Django, Buford and Baljeet. Need to find picture of surfing Django soon!

The sight of Doofenschmirtz overfed, out of colour, and like a huge blimp - Man did that reek!! No wonder his stomach got angry!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Your wish…is incredibly easy for someone with every episode.

Will that do?
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:33 am

I love that Bob Weber has achieved recurring character status- yeah, it's cheesy, but the "Eh, okay" like had me in stiches!- and the song was adorable. I'm terrified for the day that Candace becomes a bridezilla of her own, though.... *shudders*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 pm