The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
The Beak EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
The Beak EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
The Beak EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
The Beak EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
The Beak EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
The Beak EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
The Beak EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
The Beak EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
The Beak EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+9
KLCI
eeemeee
Ferbelle
TheFraggable74
phinbellaforeva4
Crowfeather
PaFfanatic
Phinebellafan
Roy42
13 posters

The Beak

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

The Beak Empty The Beak

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Look, up in the sk-*no*. Why not? *This episode is already filled with enough superhero movie clichés that emasculates all of Marvel and DC; we don't need to put that on top of the list* Oh, fine then. Phineas and Ferb's latest invention to avoid dying on their just-before-that-latest-invention skate ramp has gained them a reputation as superhero The Beak. With intrepid reporter Isabella bringing the news of their exploits, is it safe to tell her their secret? Probably, but then you don't have an episode, do you. But when, erm… *no, I just can't say it with a straight face* a villain turns up to destroy everyone's perfect day, what will potential blame victim for all the city damage, Mayor Roger, do? Of course: Make some fall guy the mayor for now. Hmm… Heinz? Yeah, that'll work.

Share your thoughts on this episode.
    Phinebellafan
    Phinebellafan

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-06-29

The Beak Empty Re: The Beak

Post by Phinebellafan Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Best episode ever!
    Well concerning Isabell/Phineas.
    Poor Ferb though LOL in the end. He got nothingXD
    I loved the ending best of all when Isabell said to Phineas that he was really brave and vice a versa.
    I seriously loved this episode.
    I hope this is a sign of more hints in the near future.
    I mainly want some more from Phineas side, please!!!
    I give it a 5/5.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 am

Some of the more recent episodes have not really been satisfying. I mean sure, they were funny, but the likelihood of me going out of my way to watch them was very low. The Beak changed all that. It had really genuine jokes, just like back in the first season and early second season. The Doof plot was sound, and Doof was hilarious. Linda's impersonation of the Terminator was funny, as was Candace (just call me.... the Dangiraffe Very Happy). And as for Ferb.... *looks down at new sig* well, that's pretty self-explanatory. I also have to give mention to Charles and the other guy (don't remember if they mentioned his name or not) who were also funny. This episode also reminded me of how amazing of a kid Phineas is. Lately, he's been an average Joe kind of guy, and seeing more of him was a nice change. Also, I thought it was sweet that he hid his identity just to protect Isabella. Awwww! Anyway, fangirliness aside, great episode, and I hope we see more like this one in the future.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 am

Did Charles remind anyone else of Swampy? That guy next to him was supposed to be (and voiced by) Dan Povenmire (creator) in cartoon form, PaFfanatic.

This episode is SO in my Top 5, probably after "Finding Mary McGuffin". Maybe before "Tip of the Day", I'm not sure.

Totally loved the Phinbella moments. Though it was very rude of Phineas to:

1. Leave Ferb to do the work of controlling the bottom part of the suit himself so Phineas could save Isabella. (They should've let those people die. I mean, they've got 2 legs that aren't broken! RUN FOR GOD'S SAKE, DAMNIT!)

2. Left Ferb (again) to get all the glory of being The Beak when all he really did was talk and such.

Aw, I'm not completely mad at Phineas, but UGH he just makes me mad like that sometimes!

Not to mention this episode is the first episode where they actually realize they could get killed on their invention. FERB'S SKATEBOARD WITH THE UNION JACK ON IT, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It was mauled by a leopard. Odd.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa-...............whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa-..........aaaannnnddd, WHOA." Whoa, Doof!

I can't believe nobody said K.P.P.'s full name yet. ......I CAN'T DO IT!!!

Roger's back. Whoop de doo. Heinz is WAY better. He makes inators!

I really enjoyed K.P.P.'s wife's love for throwing chairs at him. And I love the chair throwing through the episode. YOU GO, GIRL!

So yeah, 2nd fav episode!
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 am

I feel so guilty I've been missing all these episodes. Neutral I can't believe that the one episode I say is ''the most stupid thing ever'', holds a Phinbella promise. I guess I'll have to wait until Wednesday to see it.Or call my friend and pay her money to watch it on youtube. [joke.]
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 am

This episode is amazing. This is EXACTLY how a superhero parody movie should be pulled off. Absolutely every cliché out there in a half hour of jam-packed awesomeness.

Also, Khaka Peü Peü. There, I said it (although ironically, when I tried pasting the ü in before, my browser stopped responding. I guess it's not for the weak).
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am

RAWR! how stupid am i watching the episodes backwards AHHHHHHHH!!(but suprisingly, it made sense!) Anyhoozerz:I LOVED IT! it makes me not hate the new episodes as much, and left me wanting more!!
    (Yeah, I bet there's gonna be fanfics about it but i couldn't care less)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...simply sweet-cicle, awsome-sauce, RAWR-tastic Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 am

I was seriously eating my hand while watching this episode... twas absolutely amazing.

And my goodness, they certainly had fun throwing crap past the radar with this one, eh? Or in some cases, sending it stampeding over the radar....
    KLCI
    KLCI

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by KLCI Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 am

You know, I always sort of disliked Doof's brother Roger, but I couldn't put my finger on why. This episode proved to me what should have been obvious, he's a stereotypical politician! No wonder I don't like him. Laughing

Anyway, I agree with everyone else, very good episode. Plenty of action, a little bit of drama and a cool storyline.
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:21 pm

I LOVED IT! Its now my favorite episode.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Absolute brilliance!! What with Isabella being saved by Phineas, not the Beak; Candace's appearance as the Dan-Giraffe, and KPP when he first discovered about the Beak's actions, what else can you say about the episode. 97%
    Darkest

Registration date : 2010-04-12

Post by Darkest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 am

Loved this episode. Although I have to admit I was surprised they gave the villain that name in a G-rated cartoon. Personally I don't care what kids are exposed to, just saying. Anyway the Phineas/Isabella in this episode surprised me too. I notice he can't lie to Isabella, yet he lies to Candace and his own mother just fine. Never thought they would take this anywhere. Also I don't know if this is the right place or not but does anyone know when the new episodes are getting released? I heard it was March 20th...err...it's April 11th now. New season?

KLCI wrote:You know, I always sort of disliked Doof's brother Roger, but I couldn't put my finger on why. This episode proved to me what should have been obvious, he's a stereotypical politician! No wonder I don't like him. Laughing

Anyway, I agree with everyone else, very good episode. Plenty of action, a little bit of drama and a cool storyline.

I always wondered why Heinz hates him. Just from looking he seems as evil as his brother, but not only that we have this episode and the time where he spends the towns money to build a statue in his honor as more evidence. I think this is bad and I lived through George Bush.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

They finally managed to air this yesterday over in the UK. I wonder what took them so long?
    The Regurgitator

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-04-19

Post by The Regurgitator Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 am

This episode is now in my top 10. It was THAT good.

Bulgarian Folk Dancing FTW
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:24 am

Darkest wrote:Loved this episode. Although I have to admit I was surprised they gave the villain that name in a G-rated cartoon. Personally I don't care what kids are exposed to, just saying. Anyway the Phineas/Isabella in this episode surprised me too. I notice he can't lie to Isabella, yet he lies to Candace and his own mother just fine. Never thought they would take this anywhere. Also I don't know if this is the right place or not but does anyone know when the new episodes are getting released? I heard it was March 20th...err...it's April 11th now. New season?

KLCI wrote:You know, I always sort of disliked Doof's brother Roger, but I couldn't put my finger on why. This episode proved to me what should have been obvious, he's a stereotypical politician! No wonder I don't like him. Laughing

I always wondered why Heinz hates him. Just from looking he seems as evil as his brother, but not only that we have this episode and the time where he spends the towns money to build a statue in his honor as more evidence. I think this is bad and I lived through George Bush.
    No new season, they just looooooooooove dragging season two. The next episode comes on Disney XD [U.s.] on June 14th. [''The Lemonade Stand'' and ''She's A Mayor.''] I am getting rather annoying with season two being so long. They just won't let it end! Don't get me wrong, we don't want a short season, but I would have been happy with one that was ten months, nine months long.
    Darkest

Registration date : 2010-04-12

Post by Darkest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 am

Ever wanted to desperately see the end of a series to see how things turn out but don't want the series to end and know that if they run out of episodes they wont show it? Yeah Phineas and Ferb as well as Naruto fit this category for me...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 am