The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Phineas EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Phineas EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Phineas EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Phineas EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Phineas EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Phineas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Phineas EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Phineas EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Phineas EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+6
IamThePlatypus
tiggertine
PhineasFerbTones
BigNeerav
eeemeee
Roy42
10 posters

Phineas

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Phineas Empty Phineas

Post by Roy42 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 am

Phineas is one of the main characters of the show, evident by his name being present in the title. He has only one goal in mind for Summer: Live each day to the fullest. He and his step-brother Ferb keep this in mind at all times when they are breaking the laws of time and space in the confines of their backyard. Phineas is bright, full of energy and always able to find the fun side of anything, not even being chased by a T-Rex can keep the smile from his face. Phineas has two siblings, loving parents, a nice close circle of friends, one who has a crush on him, and beyond that, the recognition of the entire Tri-State area.

Share your thoughts on this character.
    Anonymous

Phineas Empty Re: Phineas

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 pm

All round upstanding fellow. Wouldn't we all like to be him... Having fun, friends, and endless Summer holidays. Phineas epitomizes in his good but fun nature what all of us aspire to be and do. But of course Phineas Flynn is like Bart and gets away with stuff we'd all be arrested for. Ah well, good fellow all round imo.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 am

He feels like The Doctor, he holds superiority to everyone, he is like an unannounced higher authority that everyone is just okay with what he does, but when that personality is wrapped within another personality that is bubbly, friendly, energetic and full of the power of youth, it works so fantastically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah. I like how he always does what's right, like Arnold from Hey Arnold!. Which means he's a trustworthy character, unlike most characters these days who tend to be quite untrustworthy and unlikeable people whose one goal in life is to act stupid and get paid for it. *coughrealitytvcough*

Phineas is different imo because he stands up for what is right, but is also quite easy going and sensible. He's like Bart except i guess he gets away with even more than Bart and people don't think what he is doing is wrong like with Bart. As i before said, he's what we'd all like to be. Someone cool, popular, with lots of loyal friends, who can get away with all sorts of fun stuff.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:58 am

And, also, he doesn't even try to or think he's getting away with anything. Because honestly, if he was actually aware that his parents probably wouldn't approve of what he was doing, and he did it anyways, he wouldn't have half his appeal.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 am

Atomius kind of hit the nail as I see him, he's a break from the usual "jackass with a heart of gold" constant that you see in cartoons, like *here it comes* Todd or Riley in The Replacements, they do things heartlessly and then learn that they shouldn't have replaced the person/people and everyone has a big happy mental hug at the end, oh joy. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 am

I know what you mean. Characters like Arnold aren't so stupid they need to re-learn the same lesson every episode. Although it's a tad ironic Phineas gets away with so much which in our world would be classified as being illegal, but then again this is another world and... there if it's allright i guess theres no issue.
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 am

Atomius wrote:All round upstanding fellow. Wouldn't we all like to be him... Having fun, friends, and endless Summer holidays. Phineas epitomizes in his good but fun nature what all of us aspire to be and do. But of course Phineas Flynn is like Bart and gets away with stuff we'd all be arrested for. Ah well, good fellow all round imo.
    Somehow, somwehere, something always happens that it looks as if nothing ever happened.......but Phineas is a fun character and one I would definitely love to be around.
    PhineasFerbTones
    PhineasFerbTones

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by PhineasFerbTones Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Phineas is my favorite Charakter. He´s so funny and I love his Ideas to make the summer to a awesome summer. Somehow I wish that Phineas would be my brother. It would never be boring with him. Wink
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by tiggertine Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Ah, who doesn't wish Phineas was their brother? He's epic.

(Heyy, welcome to the forum! 8D)
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 pm

I agree. If I had Phineas as a brother, or even as a cousin, thaty would be pretty cool. I mean, the fun that we would have hanging out and buildin stugff would be amazing.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 am

I'm pretty sure if I were 10 years younger, I'd have a pretty big cartoon crush on Phineas - he's such an amazingly sweet kid, AND he can sing. (And for a kid with a triangle for a head, he's pretty cute. Wink )
    PhineasFerbTones
    PhineasFerbTones

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by PhineasFerbTones Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Oh yeah, he´s pretty cute. If I were 6 Years younger, I´d also have a big crush on him. I think, he would be the dream of every girl in Danville, when he is older. I love every Song he is singing. And I love the Voice of Vincent Martella, when he synchronize Phineas. (it was Martella, right?)
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Yes, Vincent Martella IS the voice of Phineas Flynn in the show. Phineas, among many other great talents, does have a great voice, as we hear time and again, such as in the "A-G-L-E-T-S" song ("Tip of the Day") and more recently, the song "Come Home Perry" ("Oh, There You Are Perry").

Note that the two songs that I mentioned are similar in terms of the background music played before Phineas started to sing.
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by LillyCrystal Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 am

IamThePlatypus wrote:I'm pretty sure if I were 10 years younger, I'd have a pretty big cartoon crush on Phineas - he's such an amazingly sweet kid, AND he can sing. (And for a kid with a triangle for a head, he's pretty cute. Wink )

i totally agree! i honestly have a big crush on Phineas. I sometimes wish he was real...he's just such a sweet boy. I can't imagine that he would want to do anything wrong to anyone at all. He's also just so smart and has the cutest voice! Vincent Martella really does a great job bringing this great character to life. Phineas is just a sweetheart in my opinion. Though i can tell ya right now, how clearly doesn't know a thing about romance.
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 am

Phineas is my long lost brother, he is just like me but in boy form, I even have a triangular head!JK! Phineas is cool and creative funnt and sweet, I do prefere Ferb though I love you!(Phineas talks too much, like me, but I'm all for qiet guys)
    LilyAquaNeonLove

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Post by LilyAquaNeonLove Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 am

LillyCrystal wrote:
    IamThePlatypus wrote:I'm pretty sure if I were 10 years younger, I'd have a pretty big cartoon crush on Phineas - he's such an amazingly sweet kid, AND he can sing. (And for a kid with a triangle for a head, he's pretty cute. Wink )

i totally agree! i honestly have a big crush on Phineas. I sometimes wish he was real...he's just such a sweet boy. I can't imagine that he would want to do anything wrong to anyone at all. He's also just so smart and has the cutest voice! Vincent Martella really does a great job bringing this great character to life. Phineas is just a sweetheart in my opinion. Though i can tell ya right now, how clearly doesn't know a thing about romance.

Now I totally agree!!! XD
    Phinebellafan
    Phinebellafan

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by Phinebellafan Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am

I have a crush on Phineas too. Just always believes and so sweet and I like that he has a happy personality. Is very cute, agreeing with that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:35 am