The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+50
vincene
Mark_Waybill
The Regurgitator
purplewowies
thatonechick
phinbellaforeva4
thewisecookiesheet
Achidanza
leftwing92
Kenwit
KLCI
Ferbelle
suiteferb
ZMarchewa
Someone
~Princessa~Isabella~
BriiickLover
Thraximus
Dr. Coconut
ILovePhineas15
DjangoKatie
PaperPelican
Jäger-Rose
Helouise
phineasfletcher
LillyCrystal
ChatterBox
Azzabrown123
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
CuddlyPlatypus
Crowfeather
PhineasFerbTones
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
agentpfan
Agent P
Strudelcutie4427
PtV
Laughingcheese:)
Experiment630
Livyrosebud
ChimneyVator
IamThePlatypus
XXDarkxStarXX
Crystal
tiggertine
Hatchling
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
54 posters

Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

New to the forum? Want to introduce yourself? Can't find a place to do it? Sick of these short, irritating questions? Think I care?

Well this is the place to give a quick "Hihi" and introduce yourself to the forum. It can be as short, or as detailed as you want, whatever you want to say about yourself at an introductory level, say it here.

Jäger-Rose

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Re: Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Jäger-Rose Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Welcome here PaperPelican though I'm also new ;-)

And to all the others: Thank you. I think I were never welcomed so nice (does "welcomed" exists?).

BigNeerav wrote:Wow, a member from Sweden.......welcome to the forums Jager-Rose!

Not exactly, Germany ;-)

Helouise wrote:She's called Jäger-Rose in German?
    No, her "normal" name is Rose, too. In the Huntsclan she's known as Jäger-Girl (or Jägergirl, don't know how they spell it officially).

And yes, you can call me Jager-Rose, but grammaticle Jaeger-Rose was right.
    Does anybody want to know something about me, my projects or German/Germany?
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I'd be very interested! I don't too much about Germany except for you have delicious choclate... well, all of Europe does! Milka is way better than Hershey's! So I'd be very interested in learning more about you and your projects! (Not personal information, I mean you can, but I'd rather you not).

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Laughingcheese:) Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 pm

I can speak a bit of german,i do it for my GCSE course so um Ich heisse Rachael.Ich wohne in Burnley das ist in Nordwestengland.( i dont think iv'e spelt the last word right..oh well).Ich Jahre 14 alt Smile
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Jeg kanne snakke noe Norsk hvilke er så meget mere uvanlig enn Tyskeren så , Ha!!

Okay, fine, I used some help on that but still! By the way, I have no idea what you're saying. I only like, three words and they aren't very nice (kotzen is one of them).

And welcome to the forums (again), Jaegar-Rose (right?) and everyone else I can't keep track of!! And welcome to the forums Sarah (remembered that one, sorry if I don't welcome anyone, Alzeihiemers runs in the family so I dunno).
    Helouise
    Helouise

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-08-03

Post by Helouise Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Jag förstår Norska! Men snackar Svenska

ChatterBox wrote:I'd be very interested! I don't too much about Germany except for you have delicious choclate... well, all of Europe does! Milka is way better than Hershey's! So I'd be very interested in learning more about you and your projects! (Not personal information, I mean you can, but I'd rather you not).

Milka <3 Always when I'm on the Finland cruise ships I buy a ton of Milka. I don't even like sweets, and I'm terribly alergic to the almond filling... but I can't help myself xD After one piece I break out in a terrible rash and get trouble breathing... but Milka is just THAT good
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, if it was worth it!! It's sort of funny but then again not because you had an allergic reaction. But heck, if it's that delicious (which it is) and your willing to, than okay! And one question for all of you non-American peoples, what do your versions of Doofy sound like? I mean some of them sound like complete maniacs while others don't (Japanese Doofy was awesome, he almost always screams no matter what!).
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 am

Sheesh, I disappear for a few days and return to see several more people have joined the community. xD

My sincerest salutations to all the new members! Hello, lovelies!
    LillyCrystal
    LillyCrystal

Number of posts : 40

Post by LillyCrystal Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 am

Hey PaperPellican! It's nice to meet you ^.^ hope you like it here
    Helouise
    Helouise

Post by Helouise Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

ChatterBox wrote:And one question for all of you non-American peoples, what do your versions of Doofy sound like? I mean some of them sound like complete maniacs while others don't (Japanese Doofy was awesome, he almost always screams no matter what!).

Swedish Doofenshmirtz actually surprised me at how similar it was. Candace too. The only ones who don't sound similar to the original voices are Phineas & Ferb, probably because they sounded a lot younger in the pilot, and the cast was based on that

It's not a terrific dub, but definitely holds high standards. The guy voicing Doofenshmirtz is a veteran, and it honestly took me a while to recognize who it was
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Helouise wrote:
    ChatterBox wrote:And one question for all of you non-American peoples, what do your versions of Doofy sound like? I mean some of them sound like complete maniacs while others don't (Japanese Doofy was awesome, he almost always screams no matter what!).

Swedish Doofenshmirtz actually surprised me at how similar it was. Candace too. The only ones who don't sound similar to the original voices are Phineas & Ferb, probably because they sounded a lot younger in the pilot, and the cast was based on that

It's not a terrific dub, but definitely holds high standards. The guy voicing Doofenshmirtz is a veteran, and it honestly took me a while to recognize who it was

If you want to discuss it further, please make a new thread for it or discuss it in the appropriate character discussion threads.
    Jäger-Rose
    Jäger-Rose

Number of posts : 6

Post by Jäger-Rose Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm

ChatterBox wrote:I'd be very interested! I don't too much about Germany except for you have delicious choclate... well, all of Europe does! Milka is way better than Hershey's! So I'd be very interested in learning more about you and your projects! (Not personal information, I mean you can, but I'd rather you not).

I could tell you alot but please ask for something specific^^
    And to Milka: I never ate it because I've got an allergy - nuts (I have no I idea how to put this in a right grammatical order!)

Laughingcheese:) wrote:I can speak a bit of german,i do it for my GCSE course so um Ich heisse Rachael.Ich wohne in Burnley das ist in Nordwestengland.( i dont think iv'e spelt the last word right..oh well).Ich Jahre 14 alt Smile

Most of it is correct Smile
    heisse is written with ß instead of ss but I don't think that's on you key bord.
    After Burnley is a comma missing.
    The word Nordwestengland does not exist but I also don't know another word for it but theoretical it's right.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Jäger-Rose wrote: I could tell you alot but please ask for something specific^^
    And to Milka: I never ate it because I've got an allergy - nuts (I have no I idea how to put this in a right grammatical order!)

Hmm... I'm not really one to be very specific, that is, unless I'm talking about how awesome I am but beside that point, I really don't know what I want to know.
    And in Reply to Milka: Oh, sorry about that, why is it that everyone's allergic? But yes, I think you wrote it correctly in the grammar world.

Welcome to all the new members that I can't keep track of!!

P.S. While I was reading your post and you said 'Milka' I read it 'Mika' as in 'MIKA the singer' and I was just sitting there all like "..okay.." and then I re-read it and it made a little more sense that time, lol.

Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm

WOO! I got some right.Sorry about the "ss" thing our Deutsch teacher told us to do it like that on keyboard as it isn't on mine Sad .And anway if i have not mentioned anyone who has joined recently and i do not know welcome Smile
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

Thanks for the welcome text, Roy42.

Before I start, let me tell you why I chose this name. It's because they represent my ultimate dream pairing in P&F. (Django being the boy, Katie being the girl) (sorry to all of you Phinabella fans, I just prefer to be different.)

I am an unique, mad, avid Phineas and Ferb worshipper!!!!!!!! Looking forward to sharing some great times with all of you...
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136

Post by PaFfanatic Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 am

DjangoKatie wrote:
    I am an unique, mad, avid Phineas and Ferb worshipper!!!!!!!! Looking forward to sharing some great times with all of you...

Then you definitely came to the right place. Hi and welcome DjangoKatie!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by PaFfanatic on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 am

Welcome! That certainly is a different pairing. Hmmmmm...well have a great time!
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:47 am

Well it'll be easy to remember who you are then, welcome to the community! Do you mind if I abbreviate to "DK"?
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

Hello and welcome! Very Happy

Heh, I'm not even sure exactly which Fireside Girl Katie is... but hey! I'm sure she and Django would make a lovely couple. Razz
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 am

Oh, I just realised I hadn't created a thread for them, thanks for reminding me nageM.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 am

Isn't Katie the blonde with green eyes? Hmm... that's a very interesting couple!

And Welcome to the forums, DjangoKatie (do you mind if I call you Dokey? (D = First letter in Django, O = Last letter in Django, K = First letter in Katie, E = Last letter in Katie and the 'Y's just there because the pronouncation Doe-key is so much more fun to say than 'Doke').

Welcome to the forums, DjangoKatie (and you don't mind me calling you Dokey do you?).

Post by Laughingcheese:) Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 pm

welcome DjangoKatie...hmmm i can't say I've ever seen that couple talked about before...Smile.Anyway welcome to PaF community forum's and hope you have a good time here Very Happy ( i sound like im advirtising holidays...sorry!) Twisted Evil
    Helouise
    Helouise

Post by Helouise Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome DjangoKatie Very Happy

I love Django Brown, just never thought of him paired with someone, though. But his dad, rowr, pair him up with me 8D unless Heinz isn't taken (or dating)
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 pm

I think tiggetin'e already claimed him but if not, I will!! Very Happy Oh my Periwinkle, what have I become?
    Yeah, Beppo's pretty... (tiggertine, why must your favourite adjective be delicious?). But then again, he's like mid thirties (wait, that's odd, I wouldn't mind dating someone who's like 30 years older than me but yet I find it a little strange to be dating someone who's only twenty years older?).
    Besides that, welcome (again), DjangoKatie.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Tiggertine has claimed him? hmmmmm are you sure Very Happy anyway I thought there was another new person who joined...but they haven't left a comment oh well... Sad
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 am

Call me what you will, Cbox. (mind if I call you that?) Yes, Katie is the Fireside Girl with, IMHO, the cutest green eyes you'll ever see in the show.

You know, in all honesty, this is probably the best welcome I've ever received for any forum, not like the previous P&F site I tried joining. There I was the only one who constantly worked there.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 am

DjangoKatie wrote:You know, in all honesty, this is probably the best welcome I've ever received for any forum, not like the previous P&F site I tried joining. There I was the only one who constantly worked there.

Trust me, you won't find anything close to that here. I look forward to seeing your posts though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 am