The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
YouTube! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+14
Dr. Coconut
PaFfanatic
phineasavatar1
ChatterBox
Agent P
Laughingcheese:)
ChimneyVator
Livyrosebud
IamThePlatypus
BigNeerav
eeemeee
Roy42
Hatchling
tiggertine
18 posters

YouTube!

tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

YouTube! - Page 2 Empty YouTube!

Post by tiggertine Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

YouTube is a wondrous, magical place.

Share any informative, funny, interesting, or just plain strange videos you happen to come across.

eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

YouTube! - Page 2 Empty Re: YouTube!

Post by eeemeee Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 am

Do they involve tennis rackets, by any chance? Razz
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by BigNeerav Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 am

I know Phineasavatar made some AMVs related to Phineas and Ferb that were pretty good. I will have to find where they are and post them here if I can.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351

Post by Roy42 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 am

No, you'll post them in the FanVids thread.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Sun May 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Click if you dare.

The Almighty 8 Ball said you may not be able to handle the awesome, so be wary.

EDIT: Okay, perhaps I scared you all with the "Click if you dare" thing. But really, you really want to see this. You really do. Not only is it awesome, but it's made by people you know.... Wink
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Tue May 05, 2009 1:49 am

Niiiice. And hilarious. And just...awesome in general. *watches again and would fav if she had a youtube account*
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 am

It's not as impressive to me, mostly because the video is redundant to me, since you didn't make it yourself (when I say video, I mean the actual video part of the video).

EDIT: Alright, I suppose I should give credit, that was pretty well done, even though I had trouble hearing several parts of it, I did like it overall, if you want, I could make a better video (the video part) for it, since that's kinda, bad, sorta, the visualiser, anyway. I did rate it 5 stars, simply because:

1. It's a plug for the site

2. It was the kind of bad that you can't help but laugh at, like laughing at anyone who tries to make me feel bad for being heartless.

Well done, I suppose my verse did a fairly good job of summing me up.

Last edited by Roy42 on Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Tue May 05, 2009 3:46 am

Yeah, I know, I didn't write that in the description (it was already long enough!) but I did say so in the comments somewhere... the video was just the iTunes visualizer.

But c'mon, the rap was pretty cool, right? Cool

And Livy, I'm glad you liked it. Your section was actually probably the part we had the best timing on, too. Very Happy
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Thu May 07, 2009 6:22 am

Well the law caught up with me and removed 3 of my P&F vids with copyright claims by Disney. Elementary My Dear Stacey, Day of the Living Gelatin, and Interview with a Platypus are down for good. I went around and put disclaimers on all my vids, but I doubt that will help anything if they feel like taking down my other ones. Oh well, I figured something like this would happen if I put them up, so I'm not too down about it. Just figures. (They weren't really the best episodes either... Though I kinda liked Interview... XD)
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Thu May 07, 2009 7:18 am

What party poopers Disney are! Sorry about that ITP, that's not very nice of them.

If anybody wants their ears to bleed again if our wondrous little rap didn't do it for ya, here's another song. Though I warn you that this isn't nearly as cool as the rap, because Tig's not in it, and this whole song generally sucks (though I did actually make the video this time. Razz)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32jkUnuEYKI&feature=channel_page
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 am

I would love to see YouTube take videos of Phineas and Ferb episodes down if they were on Dan and/or Swampy's account(s), love to see Disney explain that to the rightful owners, heheh.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Thu May 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Oh, how deliciously ironic. 8D

Rodney likes that blues song. (But his opinion doesn't matter anyways, so whatever.)
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Post by eeemeee Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 am

Dan and Swampy probably could never put it up on their channels though. They could probably get in a lot of legal trouble, since Disney does have claim to it even if they are the creators. And all that could negatively impact their images and such.

(Ha ha, I rained on your parade.)

I'm glad Rodney enjoys the fruits of my few minutes of labor. I suppose I should thank him by acknowledging his existence for a few minutes. I'm sure he would appreciate it.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

That's terrible! But, like you said, it's inevitible. It was nice while it lasted. Sad
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 am

But more importantly it was nice while it lasted long enough for me to get the episodes for myself.
    IamThePlatypus
    IamThePlatypus

Number of posts : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by IamThePlatypus Fri May 08, 2009 6:13 am

Yeah, and it's not like other people don't still have them up. I know of at least 3 accounts that ripped and reuploaded the exact copies I posted, so at least the ep's are still up for people to see. Smile

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sat May 09, 2009 9:21 am

Just watched that rap very good! thanks eeemeee for that little note but i dont mind honestly as long as my name was mentioned then im as happy as doofys long lost sister on a surfboard in spring!!!!!! XD

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Tue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm

WARNING CONTAINS SPOLIERS!!!!!!(just telling you in case you want to watch it)Despite people not liking this video because its different and those silly peoples used horrific language to express there feelings....i liked it alot Very Happy (Coraline related sorry i shall give out warnings for my random splurges!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzZ5bd7O6Q&feature=related

Last edited by Laughingcheese:) on Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i missed out the vital info...the link :D)
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:41 am

Well all videos I made I never put up on youtube because they were boring. They were my friend & I doing ghost investigations & caught nothing. We just don't have the right stuff. I can give links for some of the funniest videos you will ever see though.

This is for Gali The Alligator. My fim making teacher showed this to us the second day of class. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOETlkc_nNY&feature=channel_page

This next 1 is for this funny video my friend showed me a while ago & its about a zombie! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZO2w2rMSuY&feature=channel_page

Funny right? Well this is for eddsworld! Edd makes the funniest videos ever! Its a link to his youtube channel. My favorites of his are Hello Hellhole & Ruined. Those are the ones I strongly recomend. https://www.youtube.com/user/eddsworld

Well those are the links. You might have to do control C then control V. I don't know. On my own youtube channel I have 1 video. My friend took that video for me when she was in Sacramento visiting a good friend of her's. When there they did alot of video making. They even made this silly video about a girl in class that needs to use the restroom but she can't because a guest speeker is there talking about water. It made me have to use the bathroom after watching it. I would have to ask her before puting up a link though. She is working on a show about a ceramics class. Maybe she will have the first episode up in a month or 2. She might let me post a link to the first episode when its up.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 am