The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
YouTube! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+14
Dr. Coconut
PaFfanatic
phineasavatar1
ChatterBox
Agent P
Laughingcheese:)
ChimneyVator
Livyrosebud
IamThePlatypus
BigNeerav
eeemeee
Roy42
Hatchling
tiggertine
18 posters

YouTube!

tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

YouTube! - Page 3 Empty YouTube!

Post by tiggertine Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

YouTube is a wondrous, magical place.

Share any informative, funny, interesting, or just plain strange videos you happen to come across.

ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

YouTube! - Page 3 Empty Re: YouTube!

Post by ChatterBox Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Okay, will do. Except it's quite early in the morning at this very moment and my parents are still dreaming of taxes and financial problems and would rather not rouse them in their rest. If you have any further more questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for your participence in listening to this message... that is all.

EDIT: What the Fur-murples?! That was epic. I'm SOOOO going to memorize that song and sing it in class (quitely) when schools starts back up again. Oh yeah, great job on the "Empty Chatroom Blues", eemee!!

Last edited by ChatterBox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating and editting...?)
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 am

eeemeee wrote:...Chatterbox, if you enjoy strange feelings, I have but one piece of advice for you.

Go to YouTube, and type in "Weird Feelin's: Neerav's Song." Very Happy

(Don't worry, I promise it's not *that* horrible.)
    Yeah, maybe we can get more people to see it.......LOL!
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 am

ChatterBox wrote:EDIT: What the Fur-murples?! That was epic. I'm SOOOO going to memorize that song and sing it in class (quitely) when schools starts back up again. Oh yeah, great job on the "Empty Chatroom Blues", eemee!!

Haha, thanks, though I prefer the Weird Feelings song... so catchy, it's scandalous. (I've already memorized it. 8D)

Tiggertine, you've corrupted another mind. Razz
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:40 am

Some of the people on this forum have really good videos, and are good at creating them. We have quite a talented group here.
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by phineasavatar1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 am

I've made a few AMVs for YT but haven't gotten much feedback. I made them with Windows Movie Maker and did so very roughly, but whatevs, IMO they came out as good as I could make them Very Happy
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:46 am

Yeah. I wonder if you are coming up with any more soon. Maybe I can help with ideas.
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Post by phineasavatar1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 am

Ha, thanks, but I think I'll have to wait a while to do that to get done with other things on my plate Razz
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 am

eeemeee wrote:Tiggertine, you've corrupted another mind. Razz

Lol, but my mind was already corrupted before, she just made it even more enjoyable though... and by enjoyable I mean she made it worse (that's a compliment if you hadn;t notcied XD). My mom asked for me to show it to her (oh my goatness, it was scary with her being a preacher and all). And so I did, she just stood there with a blank expression, looked ay me, and walked away. Why do I think I'll be signed up to be seeing the school counsoler sooner or later?
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 am

Well, if it doesn't break, don't fix it. Too bad it takes longer to uncorrupt a mind than to corrupt it. Anywyas, if anyone else has any good YouTube videos that they created, post them up.
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Post by phineasavatar1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 am

Well, I didn't create any recently, but.....

SOMEONE UPLOADED THE ENTIRE PHINEAS AND FERB PANEL AT THE 2009 COMIC CON!!!!!

It's really fan-frakking-tastic!!! You guys gotta check them out!
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 am

Definitelty.......everyone should watch this video.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 am

<--- Do YOU want to date MY avatar? Isn't it sooo attractive? Yeah, well, that was my awful and lame introduction to sharing a new video. Well, my lamely written (and extremely not funny) into sort of already explained what this video will probably be like... I only posted it because it's kind of funny because we really mainly know each other through the internet, anyways let the weirdness BEGIN!!

BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

This was actually quite amusing, making fun of online gaming.......good stuff!
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 am

Well, of course it is! That's why I liked it and wanted to share it with you guys! Seriously, am I the nonly one who thinks the guy in the green is dee-lish?... Neerav?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351

Post by Roy42 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:50 am

Does anyone think I should post my Perry impression for the Perry Sound-a-Like Contest that Kirstie/BarlowGirl101/IamThePlatypus started?
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 am

Roy42 wrote:Does anyone think I should post my Perry impression for the Perry Sound-a-Like Contest that Kirstie/BarlowGirl101/IamThePlatypus started?

Yeah, go for it, Roy! I'm curious to hear your Perry impression (for that matter, I'm curious to hear anyone's Perry impression!) I wonder if I could imitate Perry *attempts to make platypus noise*. Nope, not even close.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

I say that you should post it up, Roy. It should be fun for our members to do.

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm

That would be a good idea!...I better get practising then? *goes off to chitter badly*..Oh and Roy why don't you post it?...if you have achived something its always great to share it..thats what I say anyway Very Happy
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, I didn't say I wasn't going to, just wanted to see if anyone else thought I should, although it really doesn't feel like much of a motivation to make an entire YouTube video just for a Perry sound.

Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:03 pm

True...a whole Video for a perry chatter...well you could add more PaF related things onto it as well?
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:56 am

I saw it on the main page and will check it out. Looks intersting.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 am

Laughingcheese:) wrote:True...a whole Video for a perry chatter...well you could add more PaF related things onto it as well?

Eh, Kirstie seems to have more of a thumb (finger is more accurate) on the pulse of PaF related news that's relevant for most people (in the U.S of A), so there's not really anything else for me to put in a video besides answering a FF.net user's query as to what I consider a good story.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh...well I was thinking of PaF related jokes? or magic tricks?....But I really don't see Roy doing that....then agian I don't see me doing that either....yeah maybe just sticking to a perry chatter would be okay...
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm

I did actually do magic a few years ago, but couldn't really get it going for me. I still do the occasional impromptu trick though, usually when I come across the correct prop.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 am

I have a interest in magic but I don't usually talk about it. I kinda came to this topic to say that I am working on a cartoon thats going to be posted on youtube soon! Hopefully by the beginning of Oct. Sadly I'm not doing the animation because its to help my very artistic friend with her animation skills. Well thats part of the reason why we are making it. Another reason is to have fun. If you guys want to hear about it I'd be happy to talk about it. A group of friends & I are bringing a game I use to play with one of my closest friends (I'm not allowed to see her anymore for reasons I should not say here) to life! Well when I was little I loved to play animal hospital with my best friend. I mean what little kid would hate that game? We use to bandage up stuffed animals & stuff but that game grew from something simple to a wild & fun adventure! One day I was collecting stuffed animals from my room for the game & thats when I found 1 of my very old stuffed animals. It was a bee that I named Buzzy. She was 1 of my good friends from when I was little & I saw plenty to patch up on her so I decided to use her for myself. Four arms & 2 wings I mean really it looked like fun! My friend had a request for horses for some reason so I grabbed like 6 beanie baby horses. At one point of the game I thought lets try something different so I gave Buzzy a cane. I took a straw & cut it but after adding it she did not look like Buzzy anymore. She looked more like a old man. So just for the game I decided to call her Buzz & she became a he but only for the game. My friend wanted to try some other stuff so she said how about we have our characters say to eachother how they got hurt. I thought why not? Then the thought of me not being able to do the voice of a old man came to mind. So when it got to Buzz I was searching for the right voice then I hit the perfect 1! It is what made the game such a hit & allowed it to grow & change. It was a good old man voice & my friend thought so too. She loved it so much that we used Buzz every time we played. I don't know how but it was not animal hospital anymore a while after Buzz joined. It turned into this quest to save the horses from this dark witch that wanted to use them for her own evil purposes. Years later I bring up the idea for a show based on that game to my friends & they loved it! Things changed a lot for the show though. Both Buzz & Buzzy are in it & I started spelling her name Buzzie so that I can use a heart to dot the i. Since there were 4 of us & 7 characters it was hard to come up who does the voice for who. Espeically the fact that your going to know the same person did sertain voices because 3 out of 4 of us have voices that are um well I don't have a word for it. A even bigger problem is we have newer characters coming in just to be in some episodes. Like in the second episode we might introduce a fruit bat. Well I hope you guys watch it when it gets up. The youtube channel used to post the show on is BigBunnyGalaxy.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely watch it when it's up.

That also reminds me of a cartoon experiment I'm working on. The concept is what goes on inside a locker during each period at a high school. Because of [arbitrary reason], that one locker brings to life the objects inside it when it's closed. Objects include things like a pencil case (don't even think about opening it!), a random paperclip, bubblegum (stuck for a few years), etc.

I say 'experiment', because the fact that I don't have the artistic talent to make it look good, nor do I have a cast of voices, let alone a talented one (apart from me, obviously) makes it more of an experiment to see if I can make something cool with Flash. If it turns out good, I might make more, but for not it's just an experiment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:36 pm