The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+9
eeemeee
BigNeerav
BriiickLover
PaFfanatic
TheFraggable74
tiggertine
ChimneyVator
ChatterBox
Roy42
13 posters

PaF's Quantum Boogaloo

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty PaF's Quantum Boogaloo

Post by Roy42 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thing about time travel is that you can go to the future as well as the past…

A new plan for Baljeet requires a tool to fuse wood and metal on a molecular level. Since the tech to do such a thing won't be available for another 20 years, Phineas and Ferb skip the waiting with the time machine in the museum. Unfortunately, they're spotted by an older, much more mellow Candace, which snaps her back into the old mindset.

As the boys leave, Candace sets out to bust them in the past, where she's sure she can succeed. But how will the future change when she does? Will the world ever be the same? Will I think of more questions? Did anyone not see this coming? Was anyone able to follow the plot? Who did Isabella marry? Does Ferb not have a charismatic bone in his body?

Special guest musical appearance by Bowling For Soup.

Share your thoughts on this episode.

Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

PaF's Quantum Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty Re: PaF's Quantum Boogaloo

Post by Ferbelle Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:24 am

I'm pretty sure it's not, caus I'm rude without realising ALL the time!
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 am

Apparently, I'm so rude that my friend must hit me or make me pay her a quarter whenever I make a rude comment. Go figure; I usually don't catch myself.

Anywho, about PaF's Quantum Boogaloo...
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 am

Oh, my. Don't even get me started on this episode. It was amazing! I about died when it came on to YouTube. The plot was awesome, just like every episode, but this had a sprinkle of the Cool-iolous Effect! (if that's even a word or effect) Sure, they're time traveling AGAIN, but this time to the future!

Candace scared me a little because she resembled Linda in her... younger days... Dang, she was old! No wonder Phineas said, "Mom! You're so OLD!"

Her kids were hilarious! Amanda is the exact opposite of Candace, Xavier looks just like Jeremy, and Fred is really cute! For a kid, I mean. Ferb is still my <3... Anyway, Amanda was funny when she said, "What are you two doing?!" and they said, "Nothing!" and she said, "See Mom? They never do anything!" Priceless!

When my friend asked if Phineas and Ferb were shown as 30 year-olds, I said, "No, but we know where they are. Phineas is in Switzerland for some sort of award thing and Ferb's at Camp David either working for the President or working for the government. (Or possibly trying to become the President! He's got my vote!) She started laughing for a while. I wish they really did show them cuz that would've made my day! Not that the episode didn't already, of course.

Perry and Doofenshmirtz rocked the house! Even if they were old. I would imagine Perry dead by now, cuz I mean platypuses don't live over 20 years at least. Maybe he was special! My friends and I laughed out loud when Doofenshmirtz wheeled away on his scooter with dentures stuck to his eye while he was screaming and Perry slowly... following him with a walker and his theme song going "Dooby, dooby, doo ba. *inhales* Dooby, dooby, doo ba".

But I do wonder who Isabella ended up marrying? I sure hope it's Phineas cuz I think Ferb was just messing with her. It sure was funny though! I laughed every time!

Overall, it was one of the best and most exciting episodes yet! Dan and Swampy rule! (I happen to know Swampy's e-mail....!)
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:01 am

I loved this episode too, it toatally proves that time travelling is (well impossible) dangerous. Me and my friends had a debate about time travle, I lost Sad . It's also my 1 of my favs 'caus it shows that Doof. really can be evil, I knew it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:25 am