The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+50
vincene
Mark_Waybill
The Regurgitator
purplewowies
thatonechick
phinbellaforeva4
thewisecookiesheet
Achidanza
leftwing92
Kenwit
KLCI
Ferbelle
suiteferb
ZMarchewa
Someone
~Princessa~Isabella~
BriiickLover
Thraximus
Dr. Coconut
ILovePhineas15
DjangoKatie
PaperPelican
Jäger-Rose
Helouise
phineasfletcher
LillyCrystal
ChatterBox
Azzabrown123
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
CuddlyPlatypus
Crowfeather
PhineasFerbTones
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
agentpfan
Agent P
Strudelcutie4427
PtV
Laughingcheese:)
Experiment630
Livyrosebud
ChimneyVator
IamThePlatypus
XXDarkxStarXX
Crystal
tiggertine
Hatchling
eeemeee
BigNeerav
Roy42
54 posters

Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 Empty Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

New to the forum? Want to introduce yourself? Can't find a place to do it? Sick of these short, irritating questions? Think I care?

Well this is the place to give a quick "Hihi" and introduce yourself to the forum. It can be as short, or as detailed as you want, whatever you want to say about yourself at an introductory level, say it here.

Roy42
    Administrator

Hihi - Introduce Yourself - Page 17 Empty Re: Hihi - Introduce Yourself

Post by Roy42 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

You could've asked me, I'd have reset your password on your other account (it was 'angelic'O'wings' too), but whatever, glad you're finally here. Welcome! Glad to finally have you on board.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Livyrosebud Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 am

Good afternoon/morning/evening/night to you too leftwing! I like the avatar too. If it was you who drew it, then you are quite talented. Anywhoodles, welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy yourself!
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 am

Oh my goodness gracious! Someone that isn't over 18, on a Phineas and Ferb forum?! This is blasphemy! This is madness! This is overused pop culture reference!

...Welcome again, leftwing92. Very Happy
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 am

THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Sorry, I just had to.)

Anyway, welcome leftwing92! Hope you enjoy it here!

(P.S. I'm a huge fan of Engaging Nightmare- so happy you updated it!)
    leftwing92
    leftwing92

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

Post by leftwing92 Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 am

Thank you everyone!^.^

Roy42: Dangit! Figures, I didn't capatilize the O and it pitched a fit when I tried to log in. If you don't mind, you can just delete that profile considering it hasn't been touched in so long.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 am

Ah.

Well I can change your username to angelic'O'wings for you after I've deleted the other account with that name, if you want.
    Achidanza
    Achidanza

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-12-17

Post by Achidanza Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 am

Howdy!

Depressingly enough, I'm not only new to this forum but to Phineas and Ferb in general. I babysit a couple kids every weekend and I usually read or do similar activities while they watch their cartoons, recently though they've been watching Disney channel more than they used to while I'm there. Needless to say, Phineas and Ferb caught my attention thoroughly. I'm shamelessly in love with the writing, the characters--everything! It's so cute and clever and lovable.

Since I'm new to this fandom, I apologize in advance if I make any embarrassing mistakes.

Is it okay to ask in this post what sort of tastes you all have? I've lurked a bit but I'm still not sure what everyone here is comfortable with in regards to subjects like pairings and fanfiction. Is there anything one would be shunned for, etc?
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 am

Welcome, first of all! And I certainly don't think you'd be shunned for posting your opinion on anything.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 am

Welcome, Achidanza; so, how did you come by the forum?
    Achidanza
    Achidanza

Post by Achidanza Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 am

@Livy
    Thanks! Ah, that's good to know. I've seen a lot of fanbases that are really uptight about a lot of different things.

@Roy
    Actually, though the website link on your ff.net profile. Which I came about clicking on due to lurking in the ff.net forums a bit.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:28 am

Achidanza wrote:Howdy!

HI.

Achidanza wrote:Since I'm new to this fandom, I apologize in advance if I make any embarrassing mistakes.

Aah, I won't mind one bit. As long as you don't mind if Roy or some one else 'round here corrects yoooou, because I likely will in a non-rude-ist-ness manner. Very Happy (I feel so odd right now...)

Achidanza wrote: Is it okay to ask in this post what sort of tastes you all have? I've lurked a bit but I'm still not sure what everyone here is comfortable with in regards to subjects like pairings and fanfiction. Is there anything one would be shunned for, etc?

Me? I lurrrrve yaoi, yuri, incest (in some cases; it quite so much depends on age and how it's set up and what not), zoophilia, necrophilia (because it's delish), and pedophilia in some cases. Now, in the real worrrld, I'm against the last three but in the corners of my mind, they're all okay.

Nothing really turns me off, to be quite honest. In fact, the thought of Major MonogramxIsabella (when two characters names [or more... drunken ] are paired of with an 'x', it means that it's usually a romantic relationship between the two if you don't know), DoofenshmirtzxIsabella, FerbxLinda, FerbxLawrence, and BaljeetxPerry are quite tempting.

You can really pull anything off with me. Chances are, I'll love it ('specially if it's erotica... because erotica is tasty). And even if it's not, I'll probably either fangirl/orgasm/or drool over it.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Perhaps I ought to make a worthy welcome, now, correct? Anyways, welcome to the forums! Perhaps I'll get to chat with you some and come up with another pointless nickname to add to my collection. (My pelican oranges, I feel so self-absorbed right now)
    Achidanza
    Achidanza

Post by Achidanza Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 am

Haha, I have no problem with people who enjoy correcting others.

It's good to hear that there's someone else who likes a lot of different things. I personally am not against any certain kink when it comes to fiction. However, I usually can't generate enthusiasm for pairings that don't make a whole lot of sense.

Thanks for the welcome, it's made me feel more comfortable posting here for sure! I can tell we'll be able to get along. (Also, you should give me some fic recommendations sometime! Especially for good yuri fics... But not now, wouldn't want to go too off topic.)
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Achidanza wrote:Haha, I have no problem with people who enjoy correcting others.

(Ha, ha. Why am I quoting everything you say?) Anyhoo, that's a good thing because you can be certain Roy won't refrain from doing so.

Achidanza wrote:It's good to hear that there's someone else who likes a lot of different things. I personally am not against any certain kink when it comes to fiction. However, I usually can't generate enthusiasm for pairings that don't make a whole lot of sense.

Aah, it's simply because my mind's in the gutters, that's all. But pairings that don't make sense?! How can you not? It's more fun that way, don'cha'ya know? Wink

Achidanza wrote:Thanks for the welcome, it's made me feel more comfortable posting here for sure! I can tell we'll be able to get along. (Also, you should give me some fic recommendations sometime! Especially for good yuri fics... But not now, wouldn't want to go too off topic.)

And thank you for the reply I never thought I'd get! I'm quite glad you don't find me too out there (though I'm certain you'll meet a few more who are more odd than myself). Despite the four year age difference, I do hope that we can become friendly-fried-friends. And I would love to do some collaboration with you sometime on yuri. T'is foon (to the FanFiction topic... away!)

I would like to welcome you again and let you know I very much apprectiated your reply simply because I didn't expect one, to be quite honest! Very Happy
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 pm

ChatterBox wrote:
    Me? I lurrrrve yaoi, yuri, incest (in some cases; it quite so much depends on age and how it's set up and what not), zoophilia, necrophilia (because it's delish), and pedophilia in some cases. Now, in the real worrrld, I'm against the last three but in the corners of my mind, they're all okay.
    Ahahaha. Oh you and your broad knowledge of various Phineas and Ferb related -philias.

May I provide you with another one? Anglophilia, the love of all things British! *glances at Ferb innocently*

Welcome, Achidanza! If you drew the picture in your avatar and signature, kudos; they're fantastic. Don't worry, we don't bite...too hard, and any infection that comes about from a bite can usually be prevented with a simple diphtheria shot.

(Random question: is your username just a spur-of-the-moment 'Oh I hate registering for forums can't think of a username let's mash on the keyboard' kind, or does it have some kind of super secret meaning I was unaware of? xD)
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey there, did you make the signature yourself?
    Achidanza
    Achidanza

Post by Achidanza Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 am

@ChatterBox
    Nope, I don't find you out there at all!
    I've never actually done a fanfiction collaboration before. You'd have to show me the ropes, but I'd definitely be interested in it! (Do you have any parings in mind?)
    Wait, why didn't you expect me to reply?

@tiggertine
    Thank you for the compliment on the drawings, I suppose. And haha, I'll keep that in mind about the bites.

(The username is actually Prince Naveen's catchphrase in the movie The Princess and the Frog!)

@DjangoKatie
    Hi! Yep, I sure did.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Post by tiggertine Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 am

Achidanza wrote:
    (The username is actually Prince Naveen's catchphrase in the movie The Princess and the Frog!)

Ah! Now I really need to watch that movie. xD
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 am

Hello Achidanza (hey, I spelled it correctly the first time)! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for brining some dead threads back to life (these forums have been rather slow lately) .

I will enjoy seeing your creative talents here. I'm problably the laziest poster in the fourm- I don't draw fanart or write fanfics (but I do write prolifically).
    Achidanza
    Achidanza

Post by Achidanza Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 am

@tiggertine
    It's a very good movie!

@ChimneyVator
    Thanks! And you're welcome, I guess. I am glad I helped contribute to this place not being so slow.

Aww I'm no artist or writer, but I do enjoy doing both. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you don't like writing fanfiction?
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 am

ChimneyVator wrote:Hello Achidanza (hey, I spelled it correctly the first time)! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for brining some dead threads back to life (these forums have been rather slow lately).

Ahem; the forum being slow is not the fault of the forum, or of myself. I'd like to think that not many people are posting because of Christmas' approach, or that school had been choking up many peoples' time. In any case, I hardly see any justification in complaining about how active the forums have been.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Hello and welcome Achidanza! Hope you enjoy it here! And there are really no pairings that I despise, I'm open to anything. I know that there are pairings that will never happen, and I'm fine with that. Also, I love your sig pic! Very creative!

And ChimneyVator, don't feel bad. I'm no good at drawing, and I've had ideas for fanfics, but then I don't write them down. You're not the only one.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Roy, I wasn't complaining, just making an observation. No, I'm not opposed to fanfiction, but I don't have time to sift though the horrendous ones to find the gold underneath. If you recommend a specific one, however, I'll read it.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 am

Greetings, everyone I have not yet greeted! I apologize for my lateness, but welcome! Razz

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Wellcome ALL who i have not met! Nice to see more members!!!
    thewisecookiesheet
    thewisecookiesheet

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by thewisecookiesheet Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 am

Hey everyone! I'm Lauren and I'm new! (How sweet is that?)

So yeahh.. I love Phineas and Ferb and think that it's the greatest thing to come in a long time, which only ups the hype.

I hope I get to know people here, and it seems like a nifty place.

Very Happy

~thewisecookiesheet
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 am

Howdy Ho, Lauren! Great to see another new member. How did you come by the forum?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 pm