The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Randomosity - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+11
Dr. Coconut
DjangoKatie
BigNeerav
ChatterBox
Livyrosebud
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
Laughingcheese:)
Roy42
tiggertine
eeemeee
15 posters

Randomosity

eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Randomosity - Page 4 Empty Randomosity

Post by eeemeee Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

I wasn't really sure what to put this sort of thing under... so I figured "Randomosity" would work; a thread for any random, not exceptionally important thing you want to mention to everybody can go. If any of you special peoples can think of anything better to call/do with this thread, go ahead and do it.

Now, on to what I wanted to say. Did any of you celebrate Earth Hour? March 28th, people around the world turn off their lights from 8:30 to 9:30 PM their local time. It's really awesome, because it conserves energy, and also makes for some amazing pictures of whole cities and even sections of the world blacked out. I celebrated it, and my siblings and I had a ton of fun running around and acting crazy in the dark. Very Happy

Oh, and apparently the idea originated in Australia... so therefore it's inherently cool, right? tongue

Number of posts : 334

Randomosity - Page 4 Empty Re: Randomosity

Post by Laughingcheese:) Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 pm

OOOOO i have plenty of obbsessions yes....Ive won Miss Obbsessive 2010*.And yes Chatterbox you have mentioned the labcoats first..but i did have a slight thing about them for a while.I have lots more i just can't fit them on my sig Very Happy

*The winning survey was judged by a cat and a cactus.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Livyrosebud wrote:Purple used to be my favorite color. Then I went to this camp and well....I'd rather not explain it, it's pretty awkward. Neutral

At the summer camp where I worked, "purpling" meant a mix between pink (girls) and blue (boys)... use your imagination. Your awkward moment wouldn't have anything to do with THAT, would it? Shocked affraid
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Yep, something like that. Only girls were red not pink. The way they explained it was just....weeird. Not to mention that they brought it up every two seconds. Rolling Eyes
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm glad that green is my favorite color & I don't have to worry about something like that making me hate green! Also thanks to Abby I now know how to use colors but I don't know what shade of green to use. I like olive so I guess I'll go with that.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roy42 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 am

Oh no, now I'm in terrible danger and everyone will start using colours!
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 am

I won't, if that makes you feel any better. Very Happy
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 am

I gotta call a color before all of the good ones are gone! (Kidding...)
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:23 am

Yellow is only mine in the Chat thingy.

Now, I know I\'m completely changing the subject (again) but some people may know that I\'ve been feeling the urhe to draw, well, after giving a shot at just a random character, I realized I had a pretty cool drawing style! Very Happy So, anyways, I\'ve pieced together like a \"series\", if you will, based on basically the everyday life a two neighbors (a girl, who I haven\'t got a name for yet, and a boy). The thing is, they pretty much act like they hate each other but really have feelings (sounds stupid, right?).

The girl, who I haven\'t got a name for, is going to usually be sort of rude and shadow her emotions just a slight and the neighbor boy is just going to be, sort of normal (leaning toward the odd side) but maybe not the brightest of the characters, but he\'s not stupid or anything, just not the smartest, get what I mean? Like... we here at the forums all know that Perry is pretty cool, but Ferb outranks him in the awesome-ness factor.

I know, really, really dull idea.

EDIT: By the way, the whole \"feelings\" thing is going to be VERY shadowed. Like when the girl either has the option to do house cleaning verses helping her neighbor out with something she\'ll chose helping her neighbor but say that it\'s \"only because house cleaning is much more grueling than education by a tad\" or something like that (I know, I\'ll really need to work on it but hey, it\'s a decent idea). And it\'s not going to be all like ,\"Bob, I LOVE you!\", \"Oh, Jane, I was hoping you\'d say something!\". No, much more toned down.

This is also going to be kept to myself, maybe I\'ll reveal a bit if I actually think it\'s worth it, I don\'t have any plans of hitting the media with it and going around asking different stations if they\'ll \"please take my money and let it broadcast\" or anything.

Last edited by ChatterBox on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 am

A few things:

1. Actually, yellow is Neerav's in the chat, but anyway.

2. That may, but probably won't, need to have its own thread.

3. No bashing, I don't care how bad the show is and how bad everyone knows it is.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 am

Roy42 wrote:A few things:

1. Actually, yellow is Neerav's in the chat, but anyway.

Aw, phooey, fine, I'll take the all-to-bland white.

Roy42 wrote: 3. No bashing, I don't care how bad the show is and how bad everyone knows it is.

Aw... well, I editted it out, now is there any other bashing that I did that's unexceptable (inexceptable?)?
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

I read after you edited it. The idea is ok but work on it a little & it could get much better. Like theres this show Abby & I have been working on for 2 years but mainly she has. I helped a little. Well anyways she came to me with this idea that sounded ok like your's did. It was a idea for a cartoon about 3 cats that try to catch a giant mouse. Thats what it started out as but now its grown alot. Like it has more of a story & not just the cats trying to catch a mouse. We are still working on it & we even have a notebook full of ideas for different episodes. Just work on your idea to make it more exciting. Like maybe the girl is actually haunted by demands or something. Thats just me I like a little excitment.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 am

I like for my characters to lead somewhat normal live but still have depth because that is even deeper, I mean, you can have a character who's family were alcholics and had to live with her Grandma, tragic, yes? Well, something that gets me more is like a child witnessing, let's say an arguement between her parents, maybe went to her room to get away from it but they only got louder and couldn't do anything about it and just wanted to get away. That's deeper, in my opinion anyway.

I know, but just to let you know, this idea came today (Wedsenday, August 12th, 2009 at my home... mainly in the basement) in a moment of complete insanity and still needs quite a bit of work (I know, and it IS constructive critism and enjoyed that reply).

Cat chasing a mouse idea? Sounds like something I've seen before... (lol, just messin' around). The strange thing is, I have the "finale" type thing all planned out, yet not a beginning? That's how I always am so, whatever.

I just want my characters to lead somewhat normal lives so I'm not going to have anything too unrealistic, I mean, being cartoons is enough but then having the power to fly? Eh...

I have a rollercoaster scene all planned out, very shadowed "romance" with maybe only as much as a quick glance of reinsurance before taking a plunge down a hill, but heck, that might be a little too open and obvious for me. Lol, I'd be glad to maybe include you in it with reviewing things as I go along, critizing my art (it's like a cross between anime and western animation, it's sooo cool!), and really anything and everything else. Please, yell at me if you think it's complete garbage!! Very Happy It's constructive because it'll be something I need to fix! Lol, I'm so desperate. (Let me send you 57 PM's and then we'll call it desperate).

Now can we move on to a different topic rather than me and my awful ideas? How about bunnies, I've always taken a liking towards them!

Last edited by ChatterBox on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 am

I thought June would NEVER give me a turn! Sorry so now I can say was I was saying to her as she was on here but ignoring me.
    I like the idea Chatterbox & what June says is true maybe let it grow a little. Please ignore what she said about the girl being haunted by demands. I thought the demand idea was a little stupid. Just let whatever happens happen. What I like to do is come up with something then let my mind take it over. Its hard to explain. If something to add on comes to mind then maybe it might improve your idea or it might not. Just test it out in your mind & see how it goes. I come up with new show ideas everyday but most don't stay for long. I throw them out because they are something I don't want to work with. If you have 1 to tell us about then go further with it.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am

I'm not really sure, I only have the finale all planned out and that's quite depressing to think about (really). I do have one SORT of planned where "girl" get's a random letter saying that she won two tickets to the amusement park so she take "boy"... that one's kind of fun to work with. I'm going to try and make it more look like she was fored to do it, like her mom is all like ,"Why don't you bring the little neighbor boy?" and get more forceful with it until "girl" finally takes "boy" to the amusement park. That's really it... let me give it some more thought...
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 am

You could probably make a thread about this, actually.
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 am

You mean like a show ideas thread? I'd think thats cool but sadly I don't really have show ideas. Why is everybody using colours all of the suddon? How do you do that? June did not tell me anything about colours in the pm she sent me on youtube. She just told me to come here. Idk why really but hey she remembers I'm on youtube like every day. Wow now I feel like I was dragged here. I won't use a colour even though they look cool. I'm sure all the good colours were taken anyways. I don't want to end up using a gross colour so I'll stick with white. So my friend's friend is on here now? Uh I have the feeling that she does not like me that much. Just something I read while exploring a little. She said I was crazy about Doofy! Well I am but it felt like she said it in a not so nice way!
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Whoa Tammy I'm sorry! I did not know you would be on any time soon. Also I kind of meant what I said in more of a joking way. I know you probably won't see this because I heard June yelling at you in her cell phone last night & it did not sound good. Please don't be mad.
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am

I thought we had a show ideas thread on the "Phineas and Ferb" before, but on another forum. Strange.......

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 pm

red.....I like that colour..just thought I'd follow everyone else's example of getting a colour.

Anyway an Idea's thread would be a good idea to have.All those thoughts that people would like to share about there idea of a episode would be interesting to read.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

BigNeerav wrote:I thought we had a show ideas thread on the "Phineas and Ferb" before, but on another forum. Strange.......

What? That was my idea for like a Flash animated "series" made for me and me only, that is, unless you people want a peak at it and I don't think it's total garbage, and the chances of that happening are very slim.

I do have a couple ideas on a 'Phineas and Ferb' episode but rather not say anything about it in case they are working on something like it and if me blurting my idea out would ruin their chances.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I have no idea what it is that you have in terms of ideas, but I would be interested to see what a flash animation of "Phineas and Ferb" would look like.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 am

BigNeerav wrote:I have no idea what it is that you have in terms of ideas, but I would be interested to see what a flash animation of "Phineas and Ferb" would look like.

Thanks for the idea, I'm asking Swampy if I'll he's okay with that. Wonder how long it'll take me without using any Flash tutorials… But yes, I really think we should be making a thread for, hmm… "Animation/Show Ideas", would be the best title.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Are you still talking about font colours? Could you avoid using the colour purple for your messages in future. It does not display well.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 am

Hey I know it does not desplay well I use purple. I don't know a way to make it easier to read. I could explore & see if I could make it bigger but thats for another time. I'm a little busy today. I've been getting ready for when school starts. Also I think red suits you Tig you should keep that color!
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 am

Roy42 wrote:
    BigNeerav wrote:I have no idea what it is that you have in terms of ideas, but I would be interested to see what a flash animation of "Phineas and Ferb" would look like.

Thanks for the idea, I'm asking Swampy if I'll he's okay with that. Wonder how long it'll take me without using any Flash tutorials… But yes, I really think we should be making a thread for, hmm… "Animation/Show Ideas", would be the best title.
    Roy:

I think that is a great idea, that might generate interest here, as well as with others. We should get a thread up about that as soon as posible.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 am

You know, I just LOVE changing the topic!

Lol, third day of school and already been asked out by a guy. I don't really like him or anything but I will admit he is really sweet.

(I shall continue this later)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:19 pm