The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+17
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
Giordano
TheFraggable74
Helouise
PaFfanatic
LillyCrystal
phineasfletcher
ChatterBox
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
Roy42
BigNeerav
tiggertine
Laughingcheese:)
21 posters

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!!

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 Empty Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!!

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Laughingcheese here and i would just like to discuss why people think phineas and ferb is a "babY" program.I am really fed up of people/whatever you want to call them accusing phineas and ferb of being childish and silly.This annoys me because i know for a fact that this is not true but why do people believe this? Is it the fact that the agent p/dr doofenshmirtz plot is too simliar to kim possible?,is it the fact that phineas and ferb are children themselves?,or is it the "new" age of children who want to watch stuff like hannah montana?.I think that politley asking this question might make other people find that phineas and ferb is great!!!! ( sorry i sound like that frosties tiger)............(sorry if this topics in the wrong place as i have been searching where to put it)

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 180px-Perry_Doofenshmirtz_Zinc_Foil

PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!!

Post by PaFfanatic Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:14 pm

phinbellaforeva4 wrote: Only little kids watch penis [which replaced Phineas in the title] and Ferb.''

Wow, the maturity level of some guys continues to astound me.... He needs to grow up!
    Giordano
    Giordano

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!!

Post by Giordano Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:03 am

KLCI wrote:

From what I've read, it's doing much better than the Disney executives had ever fathomed too. With all the new merchandise coming out and the possibility of costumed versions of the characters even appearing in Disney Theme Parks in the future, it seems P&F have proven those nay-sayers who "misunderstood" the show wrong.
    This sorts of scares me. They might just end up milking the entire show after the Third Season. I mean, the show is getting to the point that only so-many episodes can be made before it ends. So after the third season, I don't know.

Although I am looking forward for the merchandise. I'm gonna buy myself a Perry stuff animal, first time wanted a toy like that in years. What a Face
    Mark_Waybill

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-05-24

Post by Mark_Waybill Mon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Laughingcheese:) wrote:Hi Laughingcheese here and i would just like to discuss why people think phineas and ferb is a "babY" program.I am really fed up of people/whatever you want to call them accusing phineas and ferb of being childish and silly.This annoys me because i know for a fact that this is not true but why do people believe this? Is it the fact that the agent p/dr doofenshmirtz plot is too simliar to kim possible?,is it the fact that phineas and ferb are children themselves?,or is it the "new" age of children who want to watch stuff like hannah montana?.I think that politley asking this question might make other people find that phineas and ferb is great!!!! ( sorry i sound like that frosties tiger)............(sorry if this topics in the wrong place as i have been searching where to put it)

Phineas and ferb are misunderstood!!!! - Page 4 180px-Perry_Doofenshmirtz_Zinc_Foil

Yeah i totally agree with you. PAF is if anything a mature cartoon in that it doesn't rely upon fart jokes and predictable plots... it's very original and i hate it when people call it childish
    The Regurgitator

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-04-19

Post by The Regurgitator Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

I don't know that many people who hate P & F. Expect for this one person on youtube and like 6 people on this Spongebob fansite(The Spongebob Community, If you want to know)

All those people are adults BTW.And most of those people haven't seen Season 2. Expect for 1 person on this other Spongebob Fansite(Don't worry he's only perons on thier who hates P & F. They all freaking attacked him.) I showed him that CSI Maimi clip from Finding Mary Macguffin and he STILL hated the show.

Thanfully, everyone at TV Tropes freaking LOVES it to death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 am