The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+8
eeemeee
agentpfan
tiggertine
PhineasFerbTones
IamThePlatypus
phineasavatar1
BigNeerav
Roy42
12 posters

Oh, There You Are, Perry

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 Empty Oh, There You Are, Perry

Post by Roy42 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Well it was going to happen eventually…Perry has to be relocated! Doofenshmirtz is just too much of a minor threat, compared to The Regurgitator. But does the new evil villain really bother Heinz that much? Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb are distraught, they'll do anything it takes to find Perry, even if it comes down to…music!

Share your thoughts on this episode.

Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Oh, There You Are, Perry - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, There You Are, Perry

Post by Crowfeather Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:02 am

Exactly. Perfect chance for her. I also noticed that Baljeet was hugging Ferb.... eck.... and some Fireside Girls were hanging off of Baljeet, like Katie was hanging on to his legs.

I love this episode mainly because Perry is relocated. It just screams sadness. Carl's joke about the Regurgitator was hilarious! "We keep pushing him down, but he keeps coming back up!" It's gross, but funny!

That is a horrible name for somebody evil, don't you think? The "Regurgitator"?! So many words to describe it.

That Dora reference took me a while to figure out. Mainly because I was watching it on YouTube and I don't pay attention to it that much because I'm so overwhelmed that I'm watching a new episode. I also had to look at the comments to see what was so funny.

The very first scene in PaF's room was really funny. What automatically went through my head right then was "What did Ferb think about waking up and finding a log in his bed?" It's kinda creepy when you think about it. Logs are truely the funniest things in the world....

When Phineas was trying to see if any of those platypuses were Perry, I nearly died. "Too fat. Too thin. Too cartoony. Too blue. Whoa, that one smells like meatloaf!" I had to go "awwww" at Young Phineas and Perry. Perry was so chubby!

Aside from the episode, the song was very touching. Reminded me of "Snoopy, Come Home", which made it even more touching. They never really did look [/i]sad[i] except for when Perry was leaving with those sad eyes...

This was actually the first episode of PaF that I taped on DVD. And I'll watch it over and over and over and over....
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 am

Oh, pshaw, I tape EVERYTHING. I've even taped the 'Slap Chop' commercial for my own amusement.

"We're gonna get America skinny again, one slap at a time!" and, "You're gonna love my nuts...", "Pops open like a butterfly!". Plus, who could forget the "natural cheese" commercial? But that's beside the point.

I wasn't quite so much touched by this episode as you were, Perry The Platypus, but I do understand your point. I just don't like the pity the hand out to Perry all of the time.

I got the Dora reference right away since I have done some babysitting in my recent past (lesson learned: three year old boy + six month old girl do not mix well!) and laughed aloud like a maniac, the awful sound of my snickers ringing through the empty house and leaked out of my opened windows to be broadcasted to the public.

I too, loved the Reguritator parts. Simply Wonderous, no?
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by tiggertine Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 pm

For future reference, PTP, the italics tag normally ends with the one with the slash: i.e: [i]sad[/i]. BUT ANYWAY.....hm.

"I also noticed that Baljeet was hugging Ferb.... eck...." Aww, why can't two guys hug it out in a platonic manner? Especially after such an emotional moment as finding their pet platypus. xD (And Baljeet is just a guy magnet like that, anyway...*run over by submarine*)

(SlapChop! Yes!)
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 pm

What is the "slap chop" commercial?
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:30 am

Slap Chop is an amazing and beautifully-crafted commerical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs

Alternately, watch the techno remix!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Post by Dr. Doofenshmirtz Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:32 am

The Dora reference kinda felt forced. But the Larry stuff was funny, and the episode itself was great! As usual, Doof performed well.

You see that, Perry the Platypus? Compromise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:04 pm