The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Ferbelle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

you know your a hopeless P&F fan when you start wondering where Perry is or forget the characters aren't real.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 5 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Crowfeather Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your name on Windows Live Messenger is "Ferb-eo" and your display picture is Ferb's signature.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:48 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when your film making teacher shows you this picture - http://www.advertolog.com/vw/print-outdoor/volkswagen-beetle-red-blood-cell-187695/ (thats only a link to the page with the picture) & the first thing that comes to mind is the line from Lets Go Digital - don't be the bug in my system. Really look at the picture & that will make more sense.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:50 am

Yep, that's a pretty tenuous link to the line from the song, all right.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:53 am

Ahahaha, but I totally see what you mean. xD I probably would've thought that too. Razz

(They're... they're VW Bugs... and they're in a circulatory system... SUCH CLEVERNESS.)
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 am

I'm actually listening to Lets Go Digital right now! I had it stuck in my head all day.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 pm

when you have over 100 posts in this board, and you don't consider yourself good enough for a milestones placing.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you stay up till 1:00 in the morning drawing 6 PaF pictures, including your first Phinbella and Ferbnessa pics.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:17 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you lead your soccer team in a rousing rendition of 'Gitchi Gitchi Goo' during warm ups.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Post by Dr. Coconut Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 pm

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you Rocky Horror picturize the cliptastic countdown. (minus the dressing up) Yeah I actually did that today when watching the Cliptastic Countdown again. We have it saved on our dvr. Also I watched Rocky Horror Picture show twice on Halloween.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your tag on Furry-Paws is Agent P. It was for a while, a long while actually. It rocked!
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 am

You're a hopeless PaF addict when you build a transporter that can teleport anything from anywhere in the world into your backyard.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:30 am

Neerav, since there's no way for me to alter permissions at high enough levels as User, if you keep making these redundant posts in this thread, you can hand out the 'you're welcome's when either this thread is locked, or everyone just loses the right to post in any of the Kiddie's Korner threads, regardless.
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 am

Roy42 wrote:Neerav, since there's no way for me to alter permissions at high enough levels as User, if you keep making these redundant posts in this thread, you can hand out the 'you're welcome's when either this thread is locked, or everyone just loses the right to post in any of the Kiddie's Korner threads, regardless.
    How about "NO", Roy, and be thankful that I am posting in this forum to help it out. It's hard to get good ideas to be a "hopeless PaF addict". And the way, I don't see YOU being very creative on this thread and posting in it for that matter.

Let me know when you have gotten down from your hgh horse, or if you even need help getting down from it.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 am

Oh, that's right; I forgot about the third thing I can do.

Neerav, I'll see you in 2 days when your temporary ban is lifted. Anyone else feel like testing me?
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am

Wow. Now I'm afraid so I'll go hide now...

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you draw your best friends as cartoons and pair them up with people from the show.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 am

*hides from Roy*

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you have the lyrics of the PaF's Christmas Vacation theme song memorized. It's been stuck in my head all day! santa
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Post by Dr. Doofenshmirtz Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you join a forum and post about how you're a hopeless PaF addict.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you randomly try to slip in references all over the place in real-life situations without anyone noticing, just to entertain yourself.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you eatch the news and hear about a principal banning the word 'Meap' and you can only think of one thing other than Beaker that motivated them (high schoolers).
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when whenever one of your teachers says 'Let's take a quiz' (or anything resembling that) you immediately start singing the song.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:23 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you walk into your friend's apartment with your group project and shout "Hey Ferb! I know what we're gonna do today!"
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when 10 of your YouTube videos are Phineas and Ferb related. And you've only uploaded 13 videos.

I mean, who does that?! Very Happy
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 am

You know you're a hopeless P&F fan when you tell yorselve to bring out your inner Irving.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start taking requests to draw the characters for your friends. Almost done!
    KLCI
    KLCI

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by KLCI Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 am

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when Perry the Platypus shows up randomly in a dream that otherwise has absolutely nothing to do with P&F.

Yep, happened to me about a month ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am