The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
The Bully Code EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
The Bully Code EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
The Bully Code EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
The Bully Code EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
The Bully Code EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
The Bully Code EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
The Bully Code EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
The Bully Code EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
The Bully Code EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+4
TheFraggable74
BigNeerav
ChimneyVator
Roy42
8 posters

The Bully Code

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

The Bully Code Empty The Bully Code

Post by Roy42 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 pm

In accordance with said code, for saving Buford from choking, he is now Baljeet's servant for life. Shame Baljeet doesn't actually want a servant to arrange his food tastefully on his bookshelf and move his teeth brushing elbow for him. Looks like it's up to Phineas and Ferb to exploit the loophole of the Code. Meanwhi- ooh, that's not a good picture of Candace; in fact, none of those are. But she's already sent them to Jeremy by accident, guess there's nothing that she can do, beyond sneaking into Slushy Dawg, of course. Lastly, on the other side of town, Doofenshmirtz is getting to fire up The Re-Tire-Inator! What? No, not the Retire-Inator, that's over there.

Share your thoughts on this episode.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

The Bully Code Empty Re: The Bully Code

Post by ChimneyVator Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm

They are really cranking out the new episodes now, huh?

I don't know if I like where this Buford/Baljeet relationship is going. I know that they're best friends, but they come reeeealy close in this episode. I've said it before, but the Candace/Jermy relationship is going out of control- faking a job just to erase an embarassing picture? That's extreme, even for Candace. Perry saved this episode for me- I love the new transportation device!
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 am

You know, I have only been somewhat impressed by the latest slew of episodes that have come out, and this one was not impressive or enjoyable. The whole idea of a plot was just terrible.......I mean, I did not really get it, and neither did any of my friends, who watched it with me. Some of us were really scratching our heads with this episode. I really don't know what more to say about this episode but that.......I wish they could do better than this in terms of viewable episodes.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 am

I think you've either forgotten or missed out on when these sorts of plots were a standard in all TV shows, Neerav.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:41 am

Roy42 wrote:I think you've either forgotten or missed out on when these sorts of plots were a standard in all TV shows, Neerav.
    I really don't think so, Roy. I know a good plot of a show when I see it, and unfortunately, I really did not enjoy this episode. I have no idea what you saw in the episode, but as for me, this episode as dull. I have seen such plots in the past, but for an episode of "Phinea and Ferb", this did not work out very well.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 am

I honestly didn't like this episode for one reason, and one reason alone. By now, this episode is going to go in the BufordXBaljeet crack pairing bible. Pure shipper fuel. Pretty boring episode, otherwise. Not much going on, and it seems like a pretty forgettable episode IMO...if the crazy BuXBa shippers don't blab about it constantly. Only time will tell.

Such a shame too, as this episode could have had some pretty good potential if it wasn't the same old archetype we've all seen like a million times years ago.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by tiggertine Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 am

What BufordxBaljeet shippers? xD Maybe I've just been trapped in an igloo for the past year, but I haven't seen too many of them around the fandom.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 am

Oh, nevermind then. As with another thread a while back, it's just not worth delving into the why, and better to just say that it was a good episode.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 pm

I wonder why Jeremy's superior (his higher-up) didn't ask for proof of their papers concerning Stacy and Candace becoming fast food operators. Does anybody know if there's a place called Slushies that exists...?
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 am

Roy42 wrote:Oh, nevermind then. As with another thread a while back, it's just not worth delving into the why, and better to just say that it was a good episode.
    Sorry, Roy, but we don't have to like eveything we see, nor can we be forced to do so. If we don't like a certain episode or something in particular, we will mention it, and do so freely, without having to be forced to say that we liked a certain episode when we really didn't like it.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449

Post by eeemeee Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

(Hello strangers. 8D Since I'm home from school with some sort of fever crap today, I'm taking the opportunity to watch all these episodes I've missed while being disgustingly busy.)

So... I wasn't the only one who found the Buford and Baljeet thing here the slightest bit shippy? Good... I was beginning to worry that I've become a subtext-abusing fangirl. Razz
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh no, I saw it too. Unfortunately. I haven't seen any Buford/Baljeet fanfics turn up yet, but then again I haven't been looking very hard.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Well, I guess it's for the better that we haven't seen them. A shipping of those two would just kinda be creepy enough for me to take some brain bleach.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:52 am

Livyrosebud wrote:Oh no, I saw it too. Unfortunately. I haven't seen any Buford/Baljeet fanfics turn up yet, but then again I haven't been looking very hard.

There is one, from memory, that has a chapter that is suggestive of them, but more so in an 'unlikely friend' paradigm, as it's set when Baljeet first moves to America and is initially bullied by Buford.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content