The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

3 posters

Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2)

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) Empty Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2)

Post by Roy42 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

The Flynn-Fletchers are off to Hawaii! Whoo!

For Phineas and Ferb, this means new, exotic adventures!

For Candace, this means relaxation and not having to care about Phineas and Ferb's new, exotic adventures.

For Perry, this means…absolutely nothing, because Doofenshmirtz is in the vicinity as well.

Part 1:

Phineas and Ferb are intrigued by the concept of sea creatures that can grow from crystals and be hyper-advanced in less than an hour; less so intrigued by the actual results. But if they were bigger… What is Candace going to do about it? Bugger all, that's what. She's here to relax… But the manager of the hotel doesn't look too friendly about it at all. Perry doesn't get as much of a fun time, though. He's off to stop Doofenshmirtz from using his Devolvinator…from inside Pink Unicorn Island?

Part 2:

Candace has found the coolest tiki necklace buried in the sand! It even comes with its own incredibly creepy theme music. It's so cool, it even brings luck! The exact polarity of that luck is up for debate though. Seeking to destroy it in the fires from which it was forged, Candace enlists Phineas and Ferb to guide her up a volcano on one of the nearby islands. The very same island, in fact, that Doofenshmirtz has turned into his new base of operations, after Perry's actions in Part 1 left him pretty stranded.

Share your thoughts on this episode(s).
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2)

Post by PaFfanatic Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Part 1: I thought this episode was pretty good. It was so nice to see Candace out of the way, as she distracts the viewers (well, me anyway) from the PaF plot. Too bad the PaF plot was a bit of a disappointment. I think it could have been a little more developed. The Doof plot was better, in my opinion. In fact, it was just Darwin Very Happy

Part 2: This was my favorite episode of the 2. From the countless references (Castaway! Brady Bunch! LOTR!) to the actual plot, which was kind of a cliche itself, but as always, it had a classic PaF twist to it. Again, another great Doof plot. And speaking of Doof, I can imagine the Doofy fangirls were VERY pleased with this episode.

In General: Ok, I LOVE Hawaii. So seeing my favorite cartoon characters there was a plus right off the bat. I found this special to be absolutely hilarious. The jokes had me on the floor. This special is definitely one of my favorites.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2) Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb's Hawaiian Vacation (Parts 1 & 2)

Post by DjangoKatie Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm

It's finally nice to see Candace finally getting some time off from busting! queen

Great choice picking the manager of the Tipton enterprise to play the hotel manager here. Definitely part 1 is the better half, though I also liked the second part too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 am