The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

KLCI

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by KLCI Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 am

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when Perry the Platypus shows up randomly in a dream that otherwise has absolutely nothing to do with P&F.

Yep, happened to me about a month ago.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 6 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Crowfeather Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when the 3 sites you first check when you get on the computer are either Phineas and Ferb, and Phineas and Ferb related.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:51 am

Well that's a relief: I only check two — my forum and the PaF fanfiction page — although that's more to do with the fact that I don't have any other PaF sites to look at.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 am

Well, I guess you could say 4. Phineas and Ferb Wiki, Phineas and Ferb Fanon Wiki, Phineas and Ferb FanFiction, and this forum.
    Kenwit
    Kenwit

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-11-13

Post by Kenwit Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you keep saying hey theres perry when you finally found something.

Brrrsk....
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 am

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you overhear a group of guys talking about Fireside Boys and you want to hug all of them.
    (and welcome to the forum, Kenwit! Great to have you here!)
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you believe you're hearing references everywhere when people ask you what you're doing.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you go on a school field trip to Nashville, Tennessee and look at these time capsules and want to move to Perry County.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Livyrosebud Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you write 'Doofenshmirtz' beneath the 'Heinz' on every bottle of Heinz ketchup you see.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm

(Heinz Doofenshmirtz Ketchup....Ew. xD)

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you draw eyes and a mouth on the triangle diagrams in your Geometry homework.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 am

You know your a hopeless PaF addict when you make fun of Katy Perry for having the last name Perry. And then you mock your friend Katie by calling her Katie Perry.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 pm

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when in your zoology class when your doing a mammal project & you get stuck with a wild uh donkey & your despret to trade with someone so you track down the person that has platypus & actually convince them to trade with you & when doing your project you put a picture of Perry on it & for a day in the life of a platypus you do a day in the life of Perry The Platypus & it ends up being 6 pages long! I'd post the day in the life I wrote (in the right area of course) but to you guys it would look like a horrible fanfic because my zoology teacher has never heard of P&F so I kept on having to say who is who & because it was a school project I kept on having to put in information on the platypus. Did you know that they actually do sweat milk? Its how they nurse their young. Why Candace was sweating milk in Perry's body wow I really don't know. She was still in a male platypuses body even though she is a girl.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 am

Wow. That was a mouthful.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get extremely jealous that your locker partner has a picture of Perry on her locker for her birthday. (Too bad my birthday's in the summer! Crying or Very sad )

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

You know your a PaF addict when you "Over hear" someone else's conversation about how Phineas and Ferb is fantastic and you have to but in!
    Strudelcutie4427
    Strudelcutie4427

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Strudelcutie4427 Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas And Ferb addict when your friends ask you if your going to take over the tri cities area when you tell them your going there to visit family during winter break.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:00 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you find yourself scouring the interwebz looking for Doofenshmirtz icons to print out to clutter up your locker even more with.
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get super-excited when Phines and Ferb related stories show up on MyLifeIsAverage.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm

ChimneyVator wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get super-excited when Phines and Ferb related stories show up on MyLifeIsAverage.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you check MLIA for the first time in months because of this post.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

I swear I saw something exactly like that in the Ban thread.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 am

ChimneyVator wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get super-excited when Phines and Ferb related stories show up on MyLifeIsAverage.

*gasp* Was it the one about AP English? How serendipitous!

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when your username reflects your love of PaF.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your best friend suggests you name your kid after your childhood cartoon crush: Ferb. And then you take deep consideration to it.

and

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you name your science fair project that involves photography, "Picture This".
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you spend a portion of your perfectly good Friday night watching a marathon of episodes on the Disney channel (being the first time you've even turned the TV to that channel since February of 2008, when you watched PaF marathons back then too), all of which you've seen at least five times each. And you're still never going to get bored of them.

Although, I must say that it's pretty much expected of anyone here to have such behavior. I mean, who WOULDN'T wanna watch Phineas and Ferb for very large periods of time?
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start saying to everyone you see, "Perry Christmas!"
    ChimneyVator
    ChimneyVator

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ChimneyVator Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm

We wish you a Perry Christmas
    We Wish You a Perry Christmas
    We Wish You a Perry Christmas
    And a Doofenschmirtz-Free Year!

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you won't go to a party until you're done watching the Christmas special for the third time in a row.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by ChatterBox Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you suddenly become frightened and paranoid at the very thought of a "Doofenshmirtz-Free Year!".
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your entire lunch table gives someone an awkward look upon them saying they do not watch Phineas and Ferb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:28 pm