The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Agent P Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when your watching the Discovery Health Channel with your best friend & you can't stop thinking about the episode Journey To the Center of Candace.

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you get the song Gitchy Gitchy Goo stuck in your head because of a car commercail.

Yeah I know I might not seem myself but I'm still recovering from being sick while my best friend (Dr. Coconut) caught what I had.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by ChatterBox Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict when you are shocked to discover there is no such name as 'Ferb'.

Agent P wrote:You know you are a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you get the song Gitchy Gitchy Goo stuck in your head because of a car commercail.

I know that commercial! It has, like, one line in the song-thingy that goes to the same tune! I believe it's in the beginning, it always throughs me off and I think that's the song their going to play (and why...?)
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm

ChatterBox wrote:
    Agent P wrote:You know you are a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you get the song Gitchy Gitchy Goo stuck in your head because of a car commercail.

I know that commercial! It has, like, one line in the song-thingy that goes to the same tune! I believe it's in the beginning, it always throughs me off and I think that's the song their going to play (and why...?)

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who heard the similarity!

Anyway, you know you are a hopeless PaF addict when you are counting down the days to both the soundtrack and Quantum Boogaloo.
    eeemeee
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:47 am

PaFfanatic wrote:
    ChatterBox wrote:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who heard the similarity!

Ahhh! I think I've heard that too! I can't remember the exact commercial, but I vaguely remember noticing how similar a commercial jingle sounded to that song...

Oh, er, ahem... you know you're addicted to PaF when you enjoy wearing the lab coats in science because they make you feel like Doofenshmirtz, even if they do smell a little strange....

(Pfft, PaFanatic, you have 42 posts. Magical power time. Razz)
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 am

I was debating over whether to post or not (I didn't want to ruin the magical powers of the number 42. Very Happy )

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you seriously consider buying a brown fedora and dressing up as "Agent J".
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you actually do purchase a fedora and go around singing Agent P's theme the whole day.
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 am

Wow so I'm not the only 1 who hears that when listening to that commercail! Cool!

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you are playing your best friend's toon on Toontown named Dr. Doofenshmirtz & when someone calls you a Disney noob you say in all captals letters to him PHINEAS & FERB (ended up being eepr or something because you can't say Ferb in TT) IS THE MOST AWESOME SHOW ON EARTH! Then when he says ok? you end up adding oh & I have been playing TT for hive (TT slang you can't say numbers. That was suppose to be 5)years! In my eyes your the noob!

That happened like a week ago & I had to put that in.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you think of everyone's favorite semi-aquatic egg laying mammal every time you see or hear something related to Perry's Ice Cream, Joe Perry, Katy Perry, Tyler Perry, Dr. Perry Cox, etc.
    tiggertine
    tiggertine

Number of posts : 456

Post by tiggertine Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

"I kissed a platypus and I liked it..."

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you purchase a van rental place without getting a single van.
    ~Princessa~Isabella~
    ~Princessa~Isabella~

Number of posts : 3
    Location : Around in your mind...But you'll never know which part 'cause ya never use it!
    Registration date : 2009-08-03

Post by ~Princessa~Isabella~ Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 am

You know you're a hopeless P&F addict when you put your dog in a platypus costume and put a fedora on him and call him Agent P, giving him a mission every day.
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 pm

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when Ferb is your hero (and aperently now my BF!)
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 am

You're a hopeless PaF addict when you go to you friend when he or she is in the middle of doing something, and you ask "what'cha doing?"
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

OMG, I alwys do that! my mouth just cannot say "What are you doing?" for me it's not possible!
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Crowfeather Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 am

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you and your mom start taping every episode on DVD and get mad when you miss 1.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 am

You know when you're a hopeless P&F addict if you start cuddling up to your TV set trying to take part in the group hug initiated at the last bit of "Oh There you are Perry".
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

You are a hopeless PaF addict if you squeeze your Ferb plush doll and am able to name the episodes from which his quotes are coming from when he speak.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:05 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're watching "Chez Platypus" and you get to the part where Perry's foot gets caught in the door and your mom says, "I love his cute, little platypus foot!"

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get in your car after school and your mom finally figured out what you're gonna be for Halloween... Agent P! Then you go to Wal Mart and buy a fedora, orange felt for a bill and webbed feet, and teal sweats to match his color.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 am

I will so kick you out of this forum if you don't show us pictures of that when it's done.
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 am

You know you're a hopeless P&F fan when your nickname is Vanessa or V. Doofy, or when you are dressing up as her for Haloween.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 am

Don't worry, Roy, I'll put pictures up. As long as Ferbelle puts pictures up, too!

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get home and turn on the computer, the first thing you get on is the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (for new episodes), the Phineas and Ferb Fanon Wiki (for updated/new stories), the Phineas and Ferb Community Forum (for whatever reason!), or the Phineas and Ferb section of FanFiction (for new/updated stories.

Speaking of which, Roy, are you gonna update "My Brother and My Sister" anytime soon? It's getting good!
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:51 am

I'll try but I can't pronise my stupid computer will let me.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:01 am

I'll try, too, if I take it with my camera.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're an encyclopedia of the show and everything about it.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you have an insane giggling fit after learning one of your friends used to live in a town called Danville.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 am

Perry The Platypus wrote:

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're an encyclopedia of the show and everything about it.

Don't make me laugh.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you boast about having more knowledge of the show than someone that claims to know everything.
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

you know your a hopeless P&F fan when you start wondering where Perry is or forget the characters aren't real.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:42 am