The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by TheFraggable74 Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your entire lunch table gives someone an awkward look upon them saying they do not watch Phineas and Ferb.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 7 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Crowfeather Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 am

I've watched the Christmas Special 7 times and have never let anything get in the way of watching it.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you and your best friend turn the car stereo up as high as it can go, roll down the windows, and blast "Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo" for everyone to hear on the highway.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you see a video of someone getting a Perry tattoo on their back and then consider getting one yourself.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get back from your band concert at the Elementary School where "Santa" came in and surprised little kids, and 1 of the trumpets says, "I'm mad at Santa. He still owes me a pony from when I was 5!" and then you say, "That's a Major Monogram reference!"

Seriously, that happened today. And he knows it's a Monogram reference.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Livyrosebud Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:01 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you turn the page of your agenda to see that week's 'fun fact' is that aglets are the plastic things at the end of a showlace, and then see that one of your friends knew you well enough to write 'Psh already knew that from Phineas and Ferb, right Liv?' next to it. And then proceed to have a giggle-fit for the next five minutes.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you offer to let a friend watch the PaF Christmas special on YouTube on your iPod since he doesn't have internet at home and you want to see how he likes it before the weekend.

And then you proceed to watch the episode without sound because he has the earphones in and you can remember almost every line.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your friends say that they haven't watched the Christmas special yet 'cause they don't get on the TV at the right time, so you tell them that it's on ABC Family tonight at 8:00 and they get excited. Then you watch it too even though you have it on DVD.
    Ferbelle

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by Ferbelle Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you go to sleep every night, hugging your invisable Ferb.

OR

You sucsesfully got one of your BFFs to love P&F, actually I think she's on this forum!
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 am

I've seen the Christmas special about 20 times.

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when you spend about a hour searching the Internet looking for a bango ru site! I really want a 1! I wanted to do either a squirbunny (squirrel & bunny cross) or a catguin (cat & penguin cross)
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 am

Sorry for the double post but I thought of 1 that I have to say! You know your a hopeless P&F addict when you make this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSpWhhiX4YQ Not the video but what's in the video. I did make the lame video with horrible lighting (don't ask why I did not turn on some more lights because I don't even know myself) but its whats in the video. I spent an hour on it so please don't say it looks bad! I did not have the right color for Perry's back feet & bill.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you spend most of your weekend blogging about the show to your online hopeless PaF addict friends.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:20 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you see an acquaintance in school wearing a Perry shirt and contemplate taking it from him right then and there.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're listening to your Mitchel Musso CD and think of Jeremy and his band doing all the songs. Fun time for me.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when every time your English teacher says the word verb, you think he says Ferb and get all excited.
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 am

You know your a hopeless PaF addict when you decide that whatching Phineas and ferb is more important than your giant homework project
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when 26 out of 30 videos you make on YouTube are all Phineas and Ferb.

Oh, my God! My most popular video has 16,155 views! Last time I checked it was 12,000! YES!
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict when you throw a tantrum that nobody reminded about a showing of an episode that you've seen 100 times, but still wanted to see, and you missed the episode.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you make all these YouTube accounts of the characters.

So far I got 2 Fireside Girls, Jeremy, Major Monogram, and Carl.
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when the highlight of yout day is catching ''Isabella and the Temple of Sap'' on Disney XD. [Only 3 hours and 27 minutes left of waiting!]
    thewisecookiesheet
    thewisecookiesheet

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by thewisecookiesheet Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you insert quotes into daily conversations.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by Livyrosebud Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you stay up until past 1 in the morning catching up on the new episodes you missed when you know you have to get up at 6:30.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Post by TheFraggable74 Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

thewisecookiesheet wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you insert quotes into daily conversations.

On a similar note: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when "Yes, yes I am/do/did/have/etc." is part of your significantly used vocabulary. Seriously, I've said it enough that my friends have pointed this out to me. And I never deny that I'm saying it because of PaF.

Speaking of which: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when all of your friends know you're a hopeless PaF addict.

You, finally, know you're a hopeless PaF addict when your phone's external wallpaper is Perry and the internal wallpaper is Balloony.
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when the first thing you say to your friend after the weekend is:''Did you see the new episode? I read a good story online yesterday.''
    Ferbelle

Post by Ferbelle Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you were on Omegle and had a conversation from Ferb's P.O.V. Talking to Phineas about the portal to mars htey'd just built.Not once did we go out of character.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 am

Ah, I did that once.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get a chihuahua stuffed animal and name it Pinky The Chihuahua.
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you & your best friend are watching tv (yes it was Phineas & Ferb) & your friend is eating Doritos then when you see a perfectly shaped triangle you say STOP! Thats Phineas's birth dad! Tig & eeemeee I know you know where I got that from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:45 am