The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Agent P Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you & your best friend are watching tv (yes it was Phineas & Ferb) & your friend is eating Doritos then when you see a perfectly shaped triangle you say STOP! Thats Phineas's birth dad! Tig & eeemeee I know you know where I got that from.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 8 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Crowfeather Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start giving nicknames to your friends that are the names of characters from PaF.

Example: Brandon (Phineas), Gaby (Isabella), Rachel (Baljeet) Jessa (Mishti). Brandon has had that nickname for a long time. Ty wants to be Ferb, but he's the exact opposite of him. Trust me...
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when your at the movies & they have a commercial for Disney soundtracks that has Gitchee Gitchee Goo playing in the backround & you happen to be singing along to it without even realizing that you are until the kid sitting next to you tells you to shut up.

It was a kids movie I went to go see but it was not Disney. So don't ask why there was a commercial for Disney soundtracks before the movie.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 pm

When you start building or attempting to build the projects that Phineas and Ferb created themselves and they actually work.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 am

…Did you?
    thewisecookiesheet
    thewisecookiesheet

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by thewisecookiesheet Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 am

[quote="Roy42"][color=orange]…Did you?[/color][/quote]

Haha, I have.

Do-Nothing-Day Accomplished here ;)

You know you're a hopeless P&F addict when you name your characters on video games characters from the show.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you actually make a group on Facebook called "Hopeless Phineas and Ferb Addicts".
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:57 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you immediately join that group after seeing the post above mine.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you post something about the show on your Facebook wall that convinces everybody on your friends list that you're weird, but you don't mind cuz you know you are. Very Happy
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 am

Crowfeather wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you actually make a group on Facebook called "Hopeless Phineas and Ferb Addicts".

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you join said group.

You also know when your little cousin talks about having a PaF birthday party and you're pretty sure you're more excited than he is.
    Crowfeather
    Crowfeather

Post by Crowfeather Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Invite me to it! Very Happy

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you stay up till 4 a.m. just trying to finish a level on your Phineas and Ferb Nintendo DS game that you got for Easter.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're watching an old episode of Spongebob and freak out when you see that Dan Povenmire wrote and directed the episode.
    TheFraggable74
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post by TheFraggable74 Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 am

PaFfanatic wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're watching an old episode of Spongebob and freak out when you see that Dan Povenmire wrote and directed the episode.

^^^Which episode was that?

Edit: I know he wrote for the show, I just want to know what specific episode this one was and see if it's one of my favorites.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you quote the show on a daily basis, even when no one knows it's a quote just so you can have that good feeling inside when you have just quoted such genius.

On another note, my friend and I always make it an obligation to do this whenever we see each other:

One says "Fossils!" and the other just automatically responds "DUN DUN DUN! *rewind noise*"
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 am

TheFraggable74 wrote:
    PaFfanatic wrote:You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you're watching an old episode of Spongebob and freak out when you see that Dan Povenmire wrote and directed the episode.

^^^Which episode was that?

The one that I was watching was the Fry Cook Games.

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you have every single episode to date on your iPhone.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue May 04, 2010 6:51 am

Already did that one.
    The Regurgitator

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-04-19

Post by The Regurgitator Mon May 10, 2010 2:48 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you make a Twitter account for Norm,Monogram,Carl, and Roger
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Fri May 28, 2010 11:29 pm

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you get excited when you find out that your birthday's on Tri-State Area Unification Day.
    phinbellaforeva4
    phinbellaforeva4

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by phinbellaforeva4 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am

You know you're ahopeless PaF addict when you have these thoughts during a Confirmation practice:
    ''Gosh, when will this be over?! I wonder what Phineas and Ferb would do in this BOREDOM! I'd ask them to build me a roller coaster. Maybe a whole amusement park''... *Role plays with girl sitting next to me*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 pm