The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

+24
KLCI
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
DjangoKatie
Crowfeather
Ferbelle
~Princessa~Isabella~
TheFraggable74
Agent P
Dr. Coconut
Helouise
phineasavatar1
PaFfanatic
ChatterBox
phineasfletcher
Strudelcutie4427
IamThePlatypus
ChimneyVator
BigNeerav
Laughingcheese:)
Crystal
Livyrosebud
eeemeee
tiggertine
Roy42
28 posters

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 Empty You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Roy42 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Easy enough to play, just complete that sentence, for example.

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you start looking for your closest tri-state area and begin planning the move.

ChatterBox

Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by ChatterBox Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:37 am

You are a hopless PaF addict when you search disturbing videos related to the show just for that strange feeling you get deep down in side.
    *sigh*.. but it sure is fun!!

Last edited by ChatterBox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when… - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when…

Post by Laughingcheese:) Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 am

You know your a hopeless PaF addict when you have strange dreams including triangular and cubiod shaped objects XD
    BigNeerav

Number of posts : 699

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 am

You are a hopeless PaF addict when you act like the Regurgitator.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

Post by PaFfanatic Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:40 am

You know when you're a hopeless PaF addict when you buy a PaF shirt from Target and PaF plush dolls from the Disney Store.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 am

You are a hopless PaF addict when you plot a scheme to steal all the PaF shirts and plushies from those who have them.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 am

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict when rap about having a "Spa Day".
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 am

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict when you watch the songs over and over just to learn the lyrics, then realize you could've just looked them up.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 am

You know you are a PaF addict when certain songs are stuck in your head for a few days at a stretch.
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when the part you're looking forward most in your upcoming trip to New York is going to the Disney Store and getting the plushies.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:24 am

You are a hopeless PaF fanfic when you sing the Paper Pelican song in the shower.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you not only sing the Paper Pelican Floor Show song out of nowhere, but write a second verse for it as well.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 am

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict if you try to write a new song for an episode that has already aired.
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by phineasavatar1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 am

(sorry if this has been said before, haven't really gotten into this forum pale )

You know you are a hopeless PaF addict if you find yourself ending a sentence with "*snap* Okay!"
    Livyrosebud
    Livyrosebud

Number of posts : 253

Post by Livyrosebud Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am

(I think it might have, but whatever) You know you're a hopeless PaF addict if you even write out *snap* Ok! in your text messages.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:17 am

You are a hopless PaF addict if you thing battling giant robots is cool (from the episode "Traffic Cam Caper").
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Post by PaFfanatic Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:21 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you post reasons you're a hopeless PaF addict.
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 am

You are a hopeless PaF addict when you shrink your friends down to play a game of hide and seek.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you've made the best dang PaF forum in the whole dang world, dang it! No, I can't really pull it off either.

Neerav: Try and be a little creative?
    Helouise
    Helouise

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-08-03

Post by Helouise Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you hear your cat making Perry's chattering noise and begin to wonder if he's in fact a secret agent (then starts searching for possible entrances and fedoras)

Curse you, Lazlo the Cat!

Roy42 wrote:Actually, you really know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you can actually get the chirping noise. Oh yeah.

Hahaha xD It's just the same sound that Chewbacca makes... I don't understand why so many people have a problem with it
    phineasavatar1
    phineasavatar1

Number of posts : 126
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by phineasavatar1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:28 pm

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you have a dream about commercial for the Complete Season 1 Boxset of it.

.....Yeah, yeah I've had one. There were deleted scenes and commentary and everything XD

And, Helouise, not really, it doesn't sound like Chewy at all. It's more of a rattle of the tongue...

Number of posts : 334
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.

Post by Laughingcheese:) Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

You know you are a hopless Paf addict when you find yourself deciding your dressing up as a platypus this halloween. Smile
    BigNeerav

Post by BigNeerav Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 am

You are a hopeless PaF addict if you wear a grass skirt, coconuts on the chest and dance to the song "Dr. Coconut" with the shades of the window closed.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you can come up with something more interesting than repeating what happens in each episode.
    ChatterBox
    ChatterBox

Post by ChatterBox Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 am

You know you're a hopeless PaF addict when you vow to name the next cat you get 'Mr. Fluffy-Pants'.
    Dr. Coconut
    Dr. Coconut

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

Post by Dr. Coconut Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:01 am

You know your a hopeless P&F addict when you think of the episode Journey to the Center of Candace whenever your watching the Discover Health Channel.
    Agent P
    Agent P

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by Agent P Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 am

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when your watching the Discovery Health Channel with your best friend & you can't stop thinking about the episode Journey To the Center of Candace.

You know your a hopeless Phineas & Ferb addict when you get the song Gitchy Gitchy Goo stuck in your head because of a car commercail.

Yeah I know I might not seem myself but I'm still recovering from being sick while my best friend (Dr. Coconut) caught what I had.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:21 am