The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

4 posters

Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off

PFFan1

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off Empty Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off

Post by PFFan1 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello. I am a new member called PFFan1, and I am working on a new Phineas and Ferb spin-off movie that will go to theaters. It's about Dr. Doofenshmirtz hosting his own video blog that will last about 120 minutes after Vanessa taught him how to set up a video blog.I don't have a title yet, or any segments made yet(Except an email segment) but will work on it.In the meantime, I have set up a real email called strudelcutie4427@live.com so that fans of P&F(Preferably from Imdb,Tv.com,The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum,TWoP forums,Phineas and Ferb Wiki and even the Phineas and Ferb Fanon wiki)can send questions to "Doofenshmirtz" by email so Doofenshmirtz can read some real emails for his email segment.But we have to inform all P&F fans about this project so it can happen.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off Empty Re: Untitled Phineas and Ferb spin-off

Post by Roy42 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am

I prefer to not have to be the first one to comment on your post, but it seems it's unavoidable. Firstly, is this a joke? If not, the reason I didn't want to comment on it is because I will now systematically break down the entire concept of your project.

PFFan1 wrote:Hello. I am a new member called PFFan1

Yes, we can see that.

and I am working on a new Phineas and Ferb spin-off movie that will go to theaters.

No it won't. How do I know this? The combination of how from what you've said on Tv.com, you can only be 14 at the oldest and, regardless of whether the first part is true or not, how much of a legal nightmare it would be for anyone to even try and go up against Disney.

It's about Dr. Doofenshmirtz hosting his own video blog that will last about 120 minutes after Vanessa taught him how to set up a video blog.

Do you listen to yourself about this? 2 hours of Doofenshmirtz in a video blog? In cinemas? Name any vlog in the universe that's lasted for 2 hours and had more than 10% of the viewers watch the entire thing.

I don't have a title yet, or any segments made yet(Except an email segment) but will work on it.

…However it is definitely going to make it into theatres; assumingly before the show's run is finished and it becomes hardly relevant.

In the meantime, I have set up a real email called strudelcutie4427@live.com so that fans of P&F(Preferably from Imdb,Tv.com,The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum,TWoP forums,Phineas and Ferb Wiki and even the Phineas and Ferb Fanon wiki)can send questions to "Doofenshmirtz" by email so Doofenshmirtz can read some real emails for his email segment.

As opposed to setting up a fake email? We'd be figuring out whether it was real or not seconds after sending an email to it. Well why bother with email anyway? If you're injecting your presence and the concept into all of these sites, why not just get people to post questions?

But we have to inform all P&F fans about this project so it can happen.

How does informing fans about it make it happen? All that the fans are needed for is the email segment, so unless you plan on spanning the emails the entire 2 hours, the people you need to inform this about are Dan and Swampy; and you wanna make one hell of a good pitch to get them to even consider it half-heartedly.
    PFFan1

Post by PFFan1 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I prefer to not have to be the first one to comment on your post, but it seems it's unavoidable. Firstly, is this a joke? If not, the reason I didn't want to comment on it is because I will now systematically break down the entire concept of your project.
    No. It's not a joke. I have a very good idea.
    No it won't. How do I know this? The combination of how from what you've said on Tv.com, you can only be 14 at the oldest and, regardless of whether the first part is true or not, how much of a legal nightmare it would be for anyone to even try and go up against Disney.
    Well, I am planning to make the movie, with recorded voices and animation made by Toon Boom(Animation software), and show it to the key people of the Walt Disney Company, and see if they like it enough.
    Do you listen to yourself about this? 2 hours of Doofenshmirtz in a video blog? In cinemas? Name any vlog in the universe that's lasted for 2 hours and had more than 10% of the viewers watch the entire thing.
    No, but I will look into that. Anyway, I don't like sending it to TV.
    As opposed to setting up a fake email? We'd be figuring out whether it was real or not seconds after sending an email to it. Well why bother with email anyway? If you're injecting your presence and the concept into all of these sites, why not just get people to post questions?
    Well, I like having the feeling of Doofenshmirtz reading actual email from real fans so it keeps the dream alive.
    How does informing fans about it make it happen? All that the fans are needed for is the email segment, so unless you plan on spanning the emails the entire 2 hours, the people you need to inform this about are Dan and Swampy; and you wanna make one hell of a good pitch to get them to even consider it half-heartedly.
    Informing fans makes it easier then trying to find it yourselves, otherwise you can never find the email.And plus, I was thinking of contacting Dan on P&F wiki to see if he could do the voice,and then I would have to hold an audition for Vanessa and Charlene, and for Perry, I could recycle the voice.And for Norm and Rodney, I can do their voices. I do them pretty good.
    purplewowies
    purplewowies

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by purplewowies Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm not completely writing you off, but you say you're going to pitch it. Is this going to be a face-to-face pitch, or are you doing it through email or something?
    PFFan1

Post by PFFan1 Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm not completely writing you off, but you say you're going to pitch it. Is this going to be a face-to-face pitch, or are you doing it through email or something?
    Whatever works.
    DjangoKatie
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Well, good luck to you, PFF1. You're going to need it!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 pm