The Phineas and Ferb Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
phineas and ferb summer isnt everything EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

5 posters

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything

emecosmo

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2010-09-01

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty phineas and ferb summer isnt everything

Post by emecosmo Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:39 pm

this is a series around the end of summer for phineas and ferb and other stuff happens rated t for teens just to be safe maybe m for mature possibly
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty phineas and ferb summer isnt everything preview

Post by emecosmo Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 pm

the summer is almost over.
    as phineas and ferb were building somthing along with isabella ferb left to get some tools.as ferb came back a pipe hit isabella and phineas on the head and fell five thousand stories.candace gaspsed as isabella and phineas crashed onto the ground and both went into a coma.weeks later.phineas and isabella got better as phineas awoke and told ferb something.phineas:ferb the summer is almost over but i given up on summer forever.mean whiel isabella quit the fireside girls.and so we look at there daily lives.
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty phineas and ferb summer isnt everything episode 1

Post by emecosmo Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 am

the summer is almost over.
    ferb awoke and sighed.his brother phineas was in his room for the last few weeks same for isabella.as ferb went into the back yard he walked right into adyson sweetwater.ferb:hey adyson.ferb rubbed his eyes then saw adyson's new look.adyson was wearing a hoodie and a brown skirt on her head she had here hair tied up a little.ferb:cool look adyson.adyson:thank.ferb:so what happened to the fireside girls?.adyson:the company was no more yeah.ferb:the others?.adyson:the other fireside girls are fine so what happened to phineas?.ferb:i need help phineas is in his new room all the time and i want him to come out and start building many more inventions.adyson:thats creepy and sorta sad.adyson:ill help you.
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty phineas and ferb summer isnt everything episode 2

Post by emecosmo Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 am

candace's life
    candace was busy talking on the phone as usually to stacy as usually when she had a idea.candace:stacy come over ok i need to talk to you.stacy came over as they chatted.candace:stacy me and jeremy have a good boyfriend girlfriend thing but can girls kiss other girls?.stacy:i dont know maybe.candace:yeah also what happened to phineas.stacy:hes in his room now.candace":yeah......
    authors note:this is a preview of candaces role in the show.
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty phineas and ferb summer isnt everything author note

Post by emecosmo Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 am

there will not be a song in every episode or any maybe a few also ill leave some more like perry off duty from fighting evil.
    PaFfanatic
    PaFfanatic

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-08-01

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty Re: phineas and ferb summer isnt everything

Post by PaFfanatic Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 am

Uh, just a suggestion here. How about posting your story on FanFiction instead? If you really want us to read it, you can send us a link on the FanFiction thread. I'm not sure if making a new thread for a story is a good idea.
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty Re: phineas and ferb summer isnt everything

Post by emecosmo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 am

i cant the computer wont let me post on fanfiction.net so this is close enough.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 am

Not remotely close, actually.
    emecosmo

phineas and ferb summer isnt everything Empty huh?

Post by emecosmo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

what are you talking about and please note im new to writting
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm

I am not running a site for hosting your own stories. Even if FanFiction.Net doesn't work for you, there are many other alternatives.

Ideas for stories: Sure.

Discussion about stories: Fine.

Stories themselves: No.

I especially don't want to find out that that was the only reason you joined up to my forum.

Before you completely write off FF, by the way, try switching to a different browser; odds are pretty good that it's just whatever-you're-using that's bugging out on you.
    emecosmo

Post by emecosmo Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am

actually i joined cause i was bored
    Shwoo
    Shwoo

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Shwoo Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 am

Try deviantART. They have a pretty active Phineas and Ferb fanfiction community. Not as active as fanfiction.net, but the Phineas and Ferb section of fanfiction.net is ridiculously active, so that's not saying much.
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Shwoo wrote:Try deviantART. They have a pretty active Phineas and Ferb fanfiction community. Not as active as fanfiction.net, but the Phineas and Ferb section of fanfiction.net is ridiculously active, so that's not saying much.

Insert rhetoric about not supporting the very, very large majority of idiots that troll FF.
    Shwoo
    Shwoo

Post by Shwoo Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 am

Eh, they're just young and inexperienced. Mostly. I don't hold it against them.
    purplewowies
    purplewowies

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by purplewowies Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:40 pm

How is the computer "not letting you?" As much as I want you to get better at writing before posting it there (since a lot of it's crap, and I wouldn't read your story in its current incarnation), I do want to help you post this in a place "meant" for this kind of thing.

Is it letting you sign up?
    Are you accepting the terms before "starting a new story?"
    What program are you writing it in and uploading it from?

I'd give him a break on posting it here, as another PAF site mistakenly listed this as a place to post PAF fanfiction.
    emecosmo

Post by emecosmo Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 am

no im on a nonadmin account and i deleted my other admin accounts and the only admin account left i forgot the password to so yeah
    Roy42
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one who makes no sense of that answer; and sees it as completely invalid.
    purplewowies
    purplewowies

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by purplewowies Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, I'm not quite sure I understand it either. Neutral

emecosmo wrote:no im on a nonadmin account and i deleted my other admin accounts and the only admin account left i forgot the password to so yeah

Are you talking about accounts on your computer? It shouldn't matter if you're on a limited or administrator/Power User account. That isn't preventing you from surfing the net. Do you have an account with http://fanfiction.net?

On second thought, perhaps you should make your own blog and post it there. It could be a special place just for YOUR fanfics.
    Shwoo
    Shwoo

Post by Shwoo Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

I disagree. Unless you're good at advertising yourself, a blog isn't the best place to host your fanfiction. At least if you want other people to see it. It's best to at least start on an archive.

There's also the fanon wiki. I think fanfiction.net and deviantART look better, but it is dedicated to Phineas and Ferb, unlike the other archives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 am